Start by marking “Noodle Loves the Zoo” as Want to Read:
Noodle Loves the Zoo

Noodle Loves the Zoo

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
"Easily viewable touch-and-feel items offer a variety of sensations. . . . Brief, repetitive text maintains an unwavering positivity. . . . Bright, geometric shapes keep visual pacing brisk." -- Kirkus Reviews

Noodle and his dad are having a fun day at the zoo. With a host of touch and feel elements and a noisy ‘ROARing’ ending that toddlers will love to join in with!
Board Book, 10 pages
Published March 26th 2013 by Nosy Crow (first published February 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Noodle Loves the Zoo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noodle Loves the Zoo

Erin Reilly-Sanders
There is a sequence of three page sin this book that my daughter absolutely loves- first there is a zebra to pet and then a bear and then (this part is the best) there is a felt flap with holes in it as the pink treetop partially hiding a couple monkeys. The rest of the book is a bit of a disappointment- the giraffe page mentions the door that the giraffe is behind but it's a corrugated texture rather than something that moves and my daughter generally seems confused by this. I think I am too. T ...more
Samantha
Apr 22, 2013 rated it liked it
A board book featuring Noodle the Panda and the animals he encounters on a trip to the zoo. All the animals have a touch and feel spot and I was surprised/impressed with the fact that the textures weren't the same recycled textures that appear in the majority of touch and feel books. I especially liked the inclusion of the lift the flap element with the pink felt tuft of the tree the monkeys are hding in.

Vibrant digital illustrations and simple text make this a great book to share with toddlers.
librarianemily
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pllnj-review
This touch-and-feel book describes Noodle’s first visit to the zoo. Printed on board pages, this is a sturdy book for the toddler crowd that is sure to want to read it. Surfaces are reflective, soft, felt, and bumpy.
Polly
Oct 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Cute, and very simple.
Dana
Aug 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: kids
Nice text with a little touch and feel mixed in. Appreciate that there's a little more to it than simple object labels and some fur glued to a page. Might try the rest in the series.
Alyn
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked the illustrations, colors used and the different textures on each page. It was fun to have my daughter touch them. She really enjoyed it.
Kate
Kaethe
Sep 30, 2015
Teresa Thacker
Oct 01, 2015
Nosy Crow is a new, independent company, publishing children’s books and apps.

We publish high-quality, commercial fiction and non-fiction books for children aged from 0 to 14 from both well-known authors and illustrators and new talent.

We make innovative, multimedia, highly interactive apps for tablets, smart phones and other touchscreen devices. These apps are not existing books squashed onto pho