Start by marking “The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle (McCabe Trilogy, #1-3)

The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle

(McCabe Trilogy #1-3)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  1,349 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
From a rising star in Scottish romance comes a breathtaking trilogy of forbidden passion, legendary heroes, and sacred bonds. In Maya Banks’s Highlander series, collected here in one must-have eBook bundle, three unforgettable brothers risk everything to save their clan and their legacy—and to surrender their hearts to love.

Contains a thrilling preview of Maya Banks’s se
Published August 13th 2012 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Highlander Series 3-Book Bundle

-y.a
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hr
Not surprisingly, this trilogy has virgin heroines and alpha heroes:/
But. but. but it has a seamless blend of highland romance, and strong characters who have hearts of gold. The storyline grabbed my attention from the start and I pretty much read these books in a row:D
Ankita
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best highlander series!
Nadine Bookaholic
Great box set, each of these stories were enjoyable and either a 4 or 5 star read

In Bed with a Highlander

Seduction of a Highland Lass
I was not prepared for what happened later on in the book, fair warning TISSUES are a MUST!!!
Alaric McCabe and Keeley McDonald are my favorite of all the couples. Alaric is brought to Keeley's cottage by his horse after he is ambushed and severely injured. I guess you could say that the horse was the matchmaker with this couple. ;) Alaric was bound to marriage with
*TANYA*
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!! The entire series was great, thus this book was the best by far!!!
Marlene
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent.
Helen
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I've read all of Maya's KGI series, and I really enjoyed them, but I've avoided her historical romance ones (mainly I confess because they are a bit pricey, and with so many good romance books available free or for 77p my budget, or lack thereof, couldn't justify it!). But I got a price alert that this bundle was on sale, and having overdone it recently on samey types of contemporary romances I was looking for a change, so I went for it.

I have to say, I am glad I did. While I still think her con
Linda Walters
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book 1- IN BED WITH A HIGHLANDER
Loved it and probably mainly just because of Mairin! Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed the whole book. It was really good. But Mairin was fierce, loyal, has a big heart, not easily subdued and she speaks her mind often without meaning to. It's so funny when things pop out of her mouth that she thought that she was only thinking. She's often horrified and at times Ewan is amused by it as he gets used to her ways. She'd been warned by Mother Superior that i
Katherine
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves Historical Romance
This book includes all three books in the McCabe Trilogy.

In Bed with a Highlander is the story of Ewan McCabe, the eldest McCabe brother and laird of the McCabe clan, and Mairin, the illegitimate daughter of the king. Mairin has been hiding most of her life in order to avoid marriage with someone who is only after her inheritance. She marries Ewan after being abducted by and escaping from an abusive laird who wants to marry her to gain that inheritance.

Seduction of a Highland Lass is the story o
Sandy
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The McCabes are Highlander brothers struggling to rebuilt their clan following a devastating slaughter 8 years ago, perpetrated by a woman, related to one of the nastiest men in the Highlands, who'd seduced the youngest brother. Each of the books dwells on one of the brothers and how they managed to stay strong warriors yet still manage to find equally strong women who actually made them even stronger and more human.

Others have said that the men degraded the women. Truth is, this is the way it w
Jenny Jo Weir
One of the best series EVER! Suspense, romance, drama, battle, intrigue, plot, love...all that and more. It's one of those you can read over and over. In fact, I wouldn't mind re-reading these this coming year. They were fantastic.
Ana
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
first book was the best other ones were readable.
Krista Baetiong Tungol
In Bed with a Highlander, the first installment from Maya Banks’ McCabe Trilogy, is the very first Scottish historical romance novel I’ve read, and consequently, also serves as an introduction to several more of the same genre that would burn my midnight oil thus far. I admit not being well-read about Scotland’s mores and history, although I have always been fascinated with the place and its castles and William Wallace (the latter thanks to Braveheart).

Somehow I’ve already surmised that the hist
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In Bed with a Highlander - Ewan McCabe, the eldest, is a warrior ready to take back what is his clan's—until a blue-eyed, raven-haired temptress is thrust upon him. Mairin is the llegitimate daughter of the king and quite possibly the answer to his clan's survival.

Where can I find me a Highlander that wont mind the differences? I am so in love. I will continue to read much more.

Seduction of a Highland Lass - Alaric McCabe is in the fight for his clan's birthright by wedding for duty. An unforese
Tasha
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Maya Banks has blown me away again with the three books all wrapped up in one book. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. Impossible to put down. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy. At parts of different stories I laughed so hard I cried and at other parts I cried (but they were not tears of joy).
Gigi
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series! The three leading female characters were wonderfully written. All three of them we're brave, fiercely loyal, and incredibly strong. And they found the perfect leading men to compliment them. Men, whom after many trails and errors, learned to open their hearts and find their other half.
Angela Jennings
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highland or bust

I've read many a trilogy and really wasn't expecting much. Honestly I just picked the series because I needed something to read. And I'm so glad I did. Maya Banks weaves such an interesting tale that you literally find yourself transported to the highlands of Scotland. A must read!
Carol (Mocha)
I loved this series. What better than a strong woman who loves her warrior! Caelen learned a lesson through Rionna, that a woman wants all of her man body and soul. A great read. Wish this series were longer!
Maria
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this!

I truly enjoyed this trilogy. I hope Maya continues with this genre. The books flowed so well and kept my attention. It made me laugh and cry during some parts. If you want to read a great story. Read this trilogy.
Liz
Feb 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
I enjoyed this series of romance novels deals with the McCabe brothers and the strong women who came into their lives. However, these books are geared more for the romance...a bodice-ripper story. A quick read and I appreciated having access to all three books to read in one place.
Brandi
Jan 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Read the trilogy in 3 days. Was a good, easy read since I was not looking for anything too deep, so some smutty romance novels fit the bill perfectly. Definitely a little predictable, but aren't most smutty love stories?
Nicole
Oh my, way to go out with a bang! I love that this series simmered over the first two books and then boiled over with the star of the show- Rionna. Fantastic historical/romance/fiction novel. I'm so glad I gave it a chance.
Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...]
4 stars. Read all 3 books in 2012. My favorite book of the series remains book 2, Seduction of a Highland Lass.
Jordan
Ugh. I only made it of the way through before I gave up. I'm not fond of works that primarily depict women as sexual objects or helpless nurturing motherly souls. I had hoped for better. So disappointed. I'm too much of a feminist for this. ...more
Brenda Margriet
Sep 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I don't read much Highlander romance, but enjoyed these. The only other MB I've read is her contemporary erotica, and I can certainly see that influence. Enjoyed the strong women/stubborn men storylines, and my favourite was #3 with Caelen and Rionna, because she's a warrior princess.
Kenton Monjon
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Impossible to put down

I was quite surprised how quickly this series of books captured my attention and kept me thoroughly engrossed. The fast paced action as well as the realistic characters and plot were rivaled only by the modern romance which never disappointed.
Yolonda
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-highlanders
I still give it 5 stars. I loved it for a second time. all of the brothers were hot and married strong women. I only wish she could do a spin off on Crispin and Isabel when they grow up and who they end up with.
Holly Adamson
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved it
Cassandra
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
great series. loved all three books... first one is the best but they are all wonderful. another addictive series by maya banks... i love the mccabe brothers :)
Karen
Jun 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Book # 3 in this series
Sheryl Gossard
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put these down...
  • The Highland Guard Series 5-Book Bundle (Highland Guard, #1-5)
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Kristine Series 24: Hasta La Proxima Vez
  • The Unlikely Angel
  • Tempted by a Warrior (Galloway Trilogy, #3)
  • My Fierce Highlander (Highland Adventure, #1)
  • Warrior of the Isles (Men of the Isles, #2)
  • The Sinner (The Return of the Highlanders, #2)
  • The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance
  • Seduced by Her Highland Warrior (MacKinloch Clan, #2)
  • Highland Shifter (MacCoinnich Time Travels, #4)
  • Warrior of the Highlands (Highlands, #3)
  • Heat of the Knight (Knights, #8)
  • Immortal Distraction (The Immortals, #2)
  • Indecent (The Moray Druids, #2)
  • The Highlander's Lady (Stolen Bride, #3)
  • Give Me A Texas Ranger
  • A Rogue's Game (Mistress Trilogy, #3)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.

McCabe Trilogy (3 books)
  • In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1)
  • Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy, #2)
  • Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99