Start by marking “Actitud mental positiva” as Want to Read:
Actitud mental positiva

Actitud mental positiva

The bestselling self-help classic that has helped millions—promoting positive mental attitude as a key to personal success.

Your mind has a secret invisible talisman. On one side is emblazoned the letters PMA (positive mental attitude) and on the other the letters NMA (negative mental attitude). A positive attitude will naturally attract the good and the beautiful. The nega
Published April 30th 2013 by Vintage Espanol (first published 1960)

Vamsi
'Suceess through a positive mental attitude' is not the kind of book where you find lot of inspirational quotes(which may or may not be true)to inspire you for a flash.It's the kind of book which raises your butt off to work,and lets you work with positve attitude until you secceed.YES,it's completely truth.

It deals with reality.This book consists of numerous world's greatest persons journey towards their goal,towards success,what kind of up's and downs they faced during their journey and how th
Monica Akinyi Odhiambo
Success through A Positive Mental Attitude was the life changing book I needed to read.Basically Napoleon Hill has compiled 17 Success Principles that if read and applied will help you achieve Success in all aspects of your life.The importance of having a positive mental attitude is overly emphasized as one of the greatest tools for achievement,together with having a definite purpose of life so that as you embark on the journey of life you are set with principles that have worked for many succes ...more
Vaishali
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
By the man that needs no introduction. One of his timeless, priceless books.
That is all.

Notes :
----------

“Motivation is like a fire; unless you continue to add fuel, it will go out.”

“Andrew Carnegie had an obsession: anything in life that was worth having was worth working for.”

“Results are what count.”

“Listen to this book as if we the authors were your personal friends, and were speaking to you, and you alone.”

“Memorize self-motivators.”

“It’s impossible for you to conceive how far up is except
Ramy
3.5 من 5
و الاقرب 3 من 5
لا 4 من 5

كتب التنمية البشرية و بالاخص الكتب التحفيزية و التى تتكلم عن النجاح
ان لم يكن غرض لها سوى التحفيز ف كفى به سببا
اجعل نفسك متحفز ال 24 ساعة و خصوصا فى زمننا دا
مش تغييب وعى او هروب بقدر ما هو ابقاء على حالتك الجسدية و النفسية وا لعقلية فى وضع لائق بل و رفع معنويات من حولك

نابليون هيل كعادته دائما معى
لازم تكون عارف ان حوالى ربع حجم الكتاب هرى محض و ربعه الاخر حديث عن تجارب الناس المذهلة وا لذين نجحوا و قاموا و صمدوا و حينما تم سؤالهم ليه ؟ كنت بتقروا اى كتاب تحفيزى ؟
فتك
Daniel Taylor
May 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who want to improve themselves
What do you do when you get a great idea: do you act on it immediately or do you find all the reason why your idea is doomed?

This book builds on Napoleon Hill's two earlier works, "Think & Grow Rich" and its predecessor "The 17 Laws of Success", and focuses on how developing a positive mental attitude combined with the other principles will bring you closer to success. The coauthor of this book, W Clement Stone, was one of Jack Canfield's mentors (of "Chicken Soup For the Soul" fame).

The thi
Eliot Burdett
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
One of the last (if not the last) books that Napoleon Hill wrote and more modern than some of his other writing. Includes very powerful list of 17 Rules of success with tons of examples on how they are applied. Also includes epic bibliography of other personal development and success books. Must read for anyone who is into self actualization, being their best and/or helping others.
Tony Dollars
Feb 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book so much that, as I was the director of an after school community tutoring and arts performance program, I bought copies and gave one to each of the volunteers, students and family members that answered yes when I asked if they would accept it.
Tony Dollars 2/29/2012Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude
Nancy McConnell
This is a book anyone could usem=, it really brings thing into perspective, and makes you take a good look at youreslf.
Barbara Ab
Out of date. Full of religious references , a merchandise product to sell books and courses, some good tips if you have not read or listened other self-help books ….
Yordy
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actitud Mental Positiva = AMP de Napoleon Hill es un excelente libro para todos aquellos lectores que quieren descubrir su potencial, encontrar principios prácticos muy recomendado para mantener en la biblioteca personal.
A continuación mi conclusión personal sobre este libro.
Desde un inicio el autor nos invita a pregundarnos y reconocer quién es la persona más importante del mundo? Sí, preguntate quién es la persona del mundo, y encontraras en tu respuesta la importancia de tener un balance pos
Eric
Very dated but still full of plenty of useful content.
Mike Madden
My Positive Mental Attitude (Spoiler: PMA) prevents me from giving this a low rating!
Nicolas Vanegas Vas Tarde
Un tema de crucial importancia para la vida de todo emprendedor, toda persona que pretenda tener éxito debe trabajar en desarrollar una Actitud Mental Positiva(AMP), ya que esta es determinante porque en la vida lo único sobre lo cual tenemos completo control es sobre nuestra actitud a cualquier circunstancia, y esta determina de manera muy significativa el resultado obtenido de cada situación de la vida.

Un tema de gran relevancia y muy importante realizar los Test que nos deja el autor, debemos
Tim
Feb 13, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
full of anecdotes, very little substance. this book is a really, really, really long pep talk about never giving up. but, I was under the impression that this book would help change the way one thinks to be more positive. reading stories about other's success isn't really changing how or the way I think.
Jason Clement
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The concept is so simple that it's almost hard to understand. Why isn't everyone successful? This books lays it out pretty simply with great examples. I am already going through this book again and plan to do so yearly to keep the message going.
Ray
This book has enlightened my thoughts about the road, challenges, spirituality, and diligence it takes to become successful. There are a few reassuring principals and beliefs that are found in this book. I highly recommend this one to any persons pursuing a career. It works! Give it a shot. :)
Ahmad Nazeri
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge believer in the power of our mind and this book illustrates the amazing things we can achieve when we combine a positive mental attitude with the right strategies. The strategies are taught through many inspirational stories. Highly recommended for everyone!
Linda
I love the message this book brings. The title says it all.

Mike Rabasco
May 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I still have a lot to learn from this book I will be re reading this book. I continue to grow and learn from those who lived before us. This book hits the nail on the head.
Farhan Safi
it would have been a great book if the ideas were summarised in 150-200 pages. Hills being Hills repeated every idea atleast 20 times.
Dwight
Feb 20, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the first books I read that made a difference for the better in my life.
Robert Luebke
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I originally read this book when it first came out in the 60's and just reread it about after over 50 years. I probably would have rated the book 5 stars in the 60's, but since some of the material is dated, I could only give it a four star rating now. However, it is still a great motivational self help book. The book list these 17 success principles: Positive Mental Attitude, Definiteness of purpose, Going the extra mile, Accurate thinking, Self-discipline, The Master Mind, Applied faith, a ple ...more
Janne
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I do not remember where I heard about this book, but when I did, it certainly made me want to listen through this right away, because of the title and the description was something I felt I was craving for.

Book certainly delivered on my high expectations, not only vocalizing the title so well, but other content as well. Here are some highlights from my notes:
+ Motivation is like fire, keep adding to it or it will go out.
+ Those who believe they can, they can!
+ Identify yourself with successful i
Sue
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The preface quotes Soren Kierkegaard "It is the sign of a good book when the book reads you." I felt this was true in my case as well. It is a great motivator into action in what might be considered to change the world, starting with one's self. I enjoyed how the book gives examples how many people have applied the concepts in the book and achieved success. I did have a negative about the book. For my own personal taste, I felt some principles were reliant on a religious aspect instead of an ind ...more
Joey
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite book of all time. W. Clement Stone was brilliant in getting Napoleon Hill to come out of retirement to do this book with him. I enjoyed it more than I did "Think and Grow Rich". I think I liked it more because the verbatim used is a little more up to date and the terms seem to be more relevant to today. This type of success is attainable to anyone. It all starts with a positive attitude. You will not have any sort of success with a negative attitude. It also doesn't come with only ha ...more
Rob
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot of the stories seemed too simple/easy and it was hard to relate to them; most of the stories were business/sales related and that is probably why the difficulty in connecting for myself. Besides that, I liked all of the ideas expressed and thought they can be useful for me. But they need several more readings for me to become an owner of them and use them in my life. When I do, maybe the rating will change.
Carlos Vázquez
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Una buena idea seguida de la acción puede transformar el fracaso en éxito" La actitud que tomamos ante la vida sin duda marca nuestro destino, es valido fracasar pero es aun mas necesario seguir intentando; que sea nuestra determinación la que dirija nuestro rumbo. Libro matizado de muchas enseñanzas que vale la pena anotar y sobre todo poner en marcha, no es fácil pero la vida en si no es sencilla si quieres grandes cosas.
Ryan_hg
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An old time classic. In it, I found the principal of the law of attraction, NLP (the use of conscious and subconscious mind) and lots of real life example of how these principals are applied in the daily life.

Examples are old and vintage, but the principals taught in this book is definitely priceless and applicable in our daily life.
Adelaide Miranda
Truly Inspiring and motivating

This book holds the secret to discipline... Follow the Pilots and change your life. Amazing. A life lesson. One of the best books on success philosophy
Anatol Umaneţ
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would recommend to read this book before Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. If you read it after, it’s not so interesting because it’s a bit more generalist and examples are not so relevant. I had the impression that The book was written only by Clement Stone and maybe only reviewedby Hill
Mental illness test 1 1 Apr 05, 2019 03:26AM
http://guidemesupplements.com/neuro-boost-iq/ 1 3 Jul 18, 2017 03:14AM
Who can tell me where can I read this book by internet?tks 3 13 Jun 01, 2013 10:52PM
  • The Science Of Personal Achievement
  • You'll See It When You Believe It: The Way to Your Personal Transformation
  • Enthusiasm Makes the Difference
  • The Magic of Believing
  • The Choice
  • I Dare You
  • See You at the Top
  • Richest Man in Babylon and The Magic Story
  • The Wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles - Including: The Science of Getting Rich, the Science of Being Great & the Science of Being Well
Napoleon Hill was an American author in the area of the new thought movement who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. He is widely considered to be one of the great writers on success. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich (1937), is one of the best-selling books of all time (at the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold 20 m ...more
“You become what you think about” 36 likes
“There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” 10 likes