Start by marking “Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 3 (Kitchen Princess, #5-7)” as Want to Read:
Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 3 (Kitchen Princess, #5-7)

Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 3 (Kitchen Princess #5-7)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  356 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
ROYALTY AND RIVALRY

Najika's replacement as spokesperson for the cooking school arrives at Seika Academy, and she is not too fond of him. Seiya is stuck up and rude, which would be easier to handle if he didn't look just like her past love, Sora! As their rivalry escalates, a competition is held between them and Najika must win to save her old orphanage, the Lavender House.
Paperback, Omnibus, 576 pages
Published February 19th 2013 by Kodansha Comics

To ask other readers questions about Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kitchen Princess Omnibus, Vol. 3

Rachel
Nov 28, 2017 rated it liked it
It's exactly what you would expect and just waiting for her to end up with who she is supposed to end up with. I mean it's a shojo so pretty predictable. :)
Sammie
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, asian
WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
Nyssa
Nooooooo! This entire collection was so sad.

Omnibus #3 contains Volumes 5 through 7, and represents a very trying, heartbreaking and traumatic time for Najika, both personally and professionally. Life isn't much easier for her friends either.

While volume seven tries to end a little more upbeat, I find it more upsetting, because we seem to be on the verge of a foreshadowed but unwanted truth.

While I don't think I am wrong as to what will happen next, I am hoping beyond hope that:
- There is a
Josie
Aug 02, 2014 rated it liked it
It's not that I dislike sad books, I just thought this volume took an extreme route. What started out as some nice fluff reading in the first omnibus went a little too deep in this one. Pretty much everyone stomps all over her the whole time. She never gets mad at any of them which seems a little silly. I don't think it would have bothered me so badly had there been some variance in the story but it just sticks right to the whole pity theme clear through. Pity is the only thing I felt the entire ...more
Ceejay
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this manga. As a matter of fact, this comic collection is as excellent example of why I love Manga. Would any American publisher of comics have a series about a young girl who loves to cook? A series which shows all the relationships that the young girl has. This really is a special Manga.
Amanda at Nerdification Reviews
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Well all of Kitchen Princess has been read. The story takes a turn into heavier, more serious territory, but the story overall is a happy one. While I went into this series looking for something light, I ended up really appreciating the unexpected depth to this story. The mystery of the flan prince continues through till the very end.
Emily
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-manga
Pamela
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
O.O

I can't believe they did that.

I can't wait to read more! <3
InfinitexLibrary
Jan 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga, dropped
Dropped this one - solving a love triangle by conveniently killing off one of the main characters stinks of lazy writing to me.
Morgan
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a twist! I love when that happens though. Unpredictability. So the lost part anyway.
Meaghan Steeves
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The plot twist was nothing short of devastating, it messed me up for awhile and am still somewhat confused as to why the author felt it had to be done. Can't wait to see how it ends!!
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this volume, so good, enjoying this manga series, definitely recommend this series! >3
B.B.
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
❤Rose (◕‿◕✿)
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2013, manga
I cried! AGAIN. No matter how many times I read this ,I always cry... SO AMAZING!
Soobie can't sleep at night
It's getting better and better. The plot twist present in this volume made the story even more intriguing. Go Najika!!
Arwen
Nov 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Chobits, Omnibus 2
  • Hal Spacejock 2: Second Course
  • Flames (The Guild of the Cowry Catchers, #2)
  • Drop Dead Divas
  • Skip Beat! (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 3: Includes vols. 7, 8  9
  • Midair
  • Eye of the Wizard (Misfit Heroes #1)
  • Pretending You Care: The Retail Employee Handbook
  • 美少女戦士セーラームーン新装版 12 [Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon Shinsōban 12]
  • The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 1
  • The Parasol Protectorate Boxed Set: Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, Heartless and Timeless
  • Jane Austen: The Complete Collection
  • Wish Her Well (Fantasy Heights, #7)
  • Otomen, Vol. 8 (Otomen, #8)
  • The Demon You Know (Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom #4.5)
  • Awkward Silence, Volume 03
  • Tuned In to Love
  • Check, Please!
安藤なつみ, Andō Natsumi is a Japanese manga artist. She is best known for Zodiac P.I. as well as Kitchen Princess, for which she won the Kodansha Manga Award for children's manga in 2006.

Favorites: Donald Duck
Favourite manga: Ossu! Ichijin and Kimagure Orange Road
Favourites: meats and fruits
Hobbies: shopping, reading and watching TV
More about Natsumi Ando...

Kitchen Princess (10 books)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 01 (Kitchen Princess, #1)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 02 (Kitchen Princess, #2)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 03 (Kitchen Princess, #3)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 04 (Kitchen Princess, #4)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 05 (Kitchen Princess, #5)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 06 (Kitchen Princess, #6)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 07 (Kitchen Princess, #7)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 08 (Kitchen Princess, #8)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 09 (Kitchen Princess, #9)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 10 (Kitchen Princess, #10)