Start by marking “Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS” as Want to Read:
Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS

Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  324 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Discover something Scientists have been trying to understand for years...the "true reason" behind intuition and psychic ability!

Whether you consider yourself a beginner or advanced, "Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS" will answer questions you probably didn't even know you had.

The Book:

Learn how your psychic senses are most likely already affecting you an
Published July 29th 2012 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Intuition & Psychic Ability, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intuition & Psychic Ability

Natalie Wright
Nov 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
A nice introduction to psychic abilities and using intuition. There are several meditations/exercises to try for boosting your own intuition and psychic abilities. The writing is accessible and easy to read.

I'm looking forward to trying the exercises. If you're interested in boosting your intuition and/or psychic abilities, this would be a good book to start with.
Ronda  Tutt
May 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Interesting Input to be intuitive

Knowing when to start paying attention to your intuition is the key to your psychic ability. The book was interesting, it gave some example stories to revive your own definition from. Most important is to start being aware of those quick flashes or dreams, write them down or try to hang on and pay attention to whats before you. Go with your gut.
George Angus
Oct 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From my Amazon review:

I'll never finish this book.

And neither should you.

Why? Because this book isn't one that you read and put on a shelf (electronic or otherwise). Ms. O'Neill has crafted a winner here that should serve as a daily habit for those looking to enrich their lives in ways that they may not have thought possible.

I loved the writing style. I wasn't being lectured to by a dry professor. Nope, Jennifer showed up at my kitchen table and talked with me about intuition and psychic ability
David Donaghe
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is a guide on how to use your psychic abilities and Intuition to make your life better. I found it to be an interesting read.
Raven
Sep 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book gives a great overview of the different psychic gifts. It also gives information on how to help children understand and live with their psychic gifts as well as tips on how to shield, ground, and center for everyone. If you have ever had questions about gifts, if you have any, or how to tap into them, this book will help you along the way.
Kristin
Oct 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Interesting read.
Chris Nielsen
Dec 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
What a load of mumbo jumbo airy fairy bullshit
Patricia Tomlinson
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it very much

Very helpful. Will read more material by this author in the future. Planning on reading it a second time so I can absorber the recommendations provided .
Vicky Connelly
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Learning to trust your intuition is a lifelong struggle. There are so many negative plulls on our conscience. I finally identified some of the negatives I can get rid of in my life.
Rosie Amber
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a free download in a subject that interests me. I'd would love to be able to say I had psychic powers, the closest I get is a bit of intuition. However it's nice to be able to read up on ways that this can even be honed. I really enjoyed the chapters on Empaths and how children can be affected. Also the energy vampire chapters were really useful. I learnt that you can't force people to change their ways, they must want to change themselves. Some very useful points to note when dealing w ...more
  • 31 Days To A Clean And Organized Home:  How To Organize, Clean, And Keep Your Home Spotless
  • Living in Conscious Harmony: A Spiritual Guide to Being in the Now
  • The Mind-Made Prison: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs and Manifesting Personal Transformation
  • The Good Energy Book: Creating Harmony and Balance for Yourself and Your Home
  • Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List
  • Mastering Manifestation: Learn Everything You Need to Know About Manifestation and Finally Create Your Dream Reality
  • Unclutter Your Life! How to Tame Your Mess, Calm Your Mind, Lighten your Load
  • Magic of Impromptu Speaking: Create a Speech That Will Be Remembered for Years in Under 30 Seconds
  • That Is That: Essays About True Nature
  • Remember Everything You Want and Manage the Rest: Improve your Memory and Learning, Organize Your Brain, and Effectively Manage Your Knowledge
  • This Plague of Days OMNIBUS EDITION: The Complete Three Seasons of the Zombie Apocalypse Series
  • Getting Rid Of It: Eliminate the Clutter in Your Life
  • EFT and Tapping for Beginners: The Essential Eft Manual to Start Relieving Stress, Losing Weight, and Healing
  • Meditation: 30 Days of Meditation - Fun Techniques for Beginners (Relaxation)
  • How to Drive a Tank and Other Everyday Tips for the Modern Gentleman
  • Flesh Worn Stone
  • 7 Ancient Keys to Happiness: A 90 Day, Lesson-a-Day Guide to Achieving Inner-Bliss
  • Silent Influencing - Employing Powerful Techniques for Influence and Leadership
"I teach people how to become limitless..." ~ Jennifer O'Neill

Spiritual teacher and best selling author Jennifer O'Neill is devoted to helping others learn how to live a happier life. Through manifestation and her own psychic abilities, she helps others learn how to develop their own spiritual gifts through readings, classes and workshops. The focus of her writing and teaching is to simplify the
More about Jennifer O'Neill...
“Belief means that you “believe” there will be a certain outcome in the future; which may or may not be realistic, without substantial proof! Look it up! I find it very odd, yet interesting,” 0 likes
“someone who is not in the same place you are at the moment use his or her guidance system (from where they are) to help you navigate your way to your destination? Especially when you have a perfectly reliable guidance system of your own the whole time? Yet people do it all of the time! They want to know what their friends and family think they should do regarding love, money, and career. They ask for their advice and opinions on everything. For some reason people think other people have a more reliable guidance system than they have themselves. But it really all comes down to trust.” 0 likes