Start by marking “His Mating Mark (Wolff Pack #1)” as Want to Read:
His Mating Mark (Wolff Pack #1)

His Mating Mark (Wolff Pack #1)

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  209 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Nicole Bell had always been a bit of a loner and she liked her quiet life the way it was, without any complications. She moved to Northern Minnesota when her grandfather passed away. She had never met him and didn’t have a close relationship with any of her family members.

Gabe and Josh Wolff are shifters in the small town of North Ridge, MN. They never thought that they w
Published August 6th 2012 by Siren Publishing

Laura Duval
Aug 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Wonderful story. A little too fast for me but all the same, very enjoyable. I'm used to reading longer story lines but have found that some of the shorter books are extremely well written. This one did not seem to be rushed as much as others I have read. On the Nook it showed 108 pages but it was a very good 108 pages of reading material. The interaction and attraction between Josh, Gabe and Nicole was HOT!!! Looking forward to more from Alicia.
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♥♥♥
I recommend this book highly!

to read my full review, please visit my blog http://marywhispers.blog.com/?p=1111
Tammy
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous book, so looking forward to reading more in this new series.
Francie
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!!!
Rochelle
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I Loved this book.I really look forward to reading book 2.
Emily
Nicole Bell wasn't always an introvert, after being attacked by a wolf she has retreated within herself and her home scared of the wolves sounds as they continue to surround her grandfather's cabin. When her grandfather passed away and she inherited the cabin, she looked at it as a fresh start but shortly after she had to wonder if she had made a huge mistake.

Gabe Wolff knew Nicole was his mate the minute he saw her, when he bit her in wolf form it wasn't what he planned. Staying on the sideline
Sunshinewrinkley
Jun 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: mfm-or-more
Overall an enjoyable read though some parts don't make sense to me. Especially the beginning.
Nicole is described as somebody who's scared shitless of werewolves because of an event which happened two years ago. That's why she's very suspicious of people, because she can't sense who's a werewolf and who's not, and thus holes herself up at home.
So I find it really weird when Josh follows her home, she seems so indifferent and just lets him in so easily. A total stranger who secretly follows her ho
Tia
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
Ermm.. I don't know what kind of pdf copy I got but it wasn't edited correctly. It had Nicole, Gabe and Josh but the characters names weren't always the same because I have Selene, Sam and Andrew too. Either way the book was a bit fake but a good enough read.
Claudia Reinbrecht
Aug 27, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5
Ruth Hambley
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well written I enjoyed this one very much. If you enjoy reading shapeshifter menage books then you will enjoy this one.
Jolanda
Dec 16, 2016
Cassandra
Nov 04, 2016
bluflowerz mama
rated it did not like it
Jan 04, 2014
Dec 04, 2012
Megen
Apr 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Wild Love (Werewolves of Forever, Texas #1)
  • Suddenly Wolf (Suddenly Wolf, #1)
  • Alyssa's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #4)
  • Were Love Conquers All (Were Trilogy, #3)
  • Babies for Nikki (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #2)
  • Werewolf Mates (Pack Law, #4)
  • Hers (The Bears, #3)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • Fire of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #1)
  • Beauty and the Wolf (The Andersons, #1)
I fell in love with romance novels after reading my first one years ago. I read everything I could get my hands on after that and thousands of books later I’m still an avid reader.

I love waking up in the morning, getting my iced coffee and sitting down in front of my laptop. Going on adventures with my characters, makes writing the best job on the planet. My hope is that readers will find somethi
More about Alicia White...

Wolff Pack (3 books)
  • Convincing Emily (Wolff Pack #2)
  • His Little Wolf (Wolff Pack, #3)