Start by marking “The Bee Bully” as Want to Read:
The Bee Bully

The Bee Bully

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  196 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
This is the tale of a grumpy little bee who learns the error of his wicked ways. This bee soon finds out that treating others with kindness is the best way to earn friends.
Published August 4th 2012 by 4eyesbooks

To ask other readers questions about The Bee Bully, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bee Bully

elstaffe
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
The illustrations were cute (although the printing quality was a little questionable/fuzzy), but the story was not really compelling. I realize that I am not in the target age group for this book, but even as a young child I don't think that the story would have been satisfying to me. (view spoiler) ...more
Kayla Eklund
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The Bee Bully is a great children’s book. The book teaches children the importance of being nice to people. The bee is always mean to the people around him. One day he goes to sting a child and the child captures the bee in a jar. While the bee is inside his glass prison, he becomes very remorseful. He feels horrible about the way that he has treated everyone around him. When the boy surprisingly lets the bee go, the bee puts actions to his thoughts. He starts to treat everyone nicely. The book ...more
Paul Lunger
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Angela Muse's "The Bee Bully" is actually a cute & rather short tale about a bee who was pretty much mean to just about everyone & everything around him. After being captured by a little boy & realizing it isn't nice to be captured, the bee turns around & is nice to everyone. A very quick & easy read for children & even adults to remind us of the golden rule of "do unto other as you would have others do unto you". A very enjoyable book indeed.
Brooke Bumgardner (Brooke Blogs)
Sep 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book in a giveaway on goodreads. I really enjoyed this children's book. My 10 year old daughter read it and liked it. She felt it was relevant for her age group and was able to understand the message the book is putting out. She also said she wants to read other books by the author.
Connie
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute book. My children enjoyed it very much. It was a simple story of how the bee was mean to everyone. He was going to sting a little boy, but ended up getting trapped by the same boy and at that point he had time to reflect on the bad things that he did to others. The boy eventually let him out and the little bee ended up changing his ways.
Lisa Blair
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Good concept. Claimed to have rhyming text; some of the text rhymed, some of the text did not rhyme. 2 stars for false claims. It has great potential, but is lacking overall. This rating is based on the kindle edition.
Michele Seigfried
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this children's book. The graphics were amazing, a very talented artist, no doubt. The rhyme was cute and clever. It teaches children about bullying. I would recommend this for your little ones.
Julie Grasso
Nov 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Another beautiful book by Angela Muse. I love the message and can't wait till my little girl is old enough to understand it. A valuable life lesson is imparted in the pages of this once again stunningly illustrated book. I recommend for toddlers - 5.
Eileen Carter
The bee bully

the bee starts out being mean, but he learns his lesson after being caught in a jar. an easy read book which young readers will enjoy
Steven Adkison
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
I thought it was a good children's book showing kindness from an animal's perspective.
Mariana Farcas
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Kindness will bring you lots of friends!
Darlene
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
Very good book about a bully learning to be nice. Granddaughter loved it and asked to read it again.
Kara
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A cute little book. Didn't look the best on my Paperwhite but it's more designed as a color picture book. Not the fault of the book at all!
Steph Woods
Dec 25, 2014
Sarah Miller
Feb 11, 2015
Angela Muse
Aug 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Janice Wilhelm
Ronda Barta
Jul 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Chicky Chicky Chook Chook
  • The Deep and Snowy Wood (Christmas Picture Book)
  • There's No Such Thing As Monsters
  • Perfect Pumpkin Pie
  • My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!)
  • The Truly Terribly Horrible Sweater...That Grandma Knit
  • Vicky Finds a Valentine
  • If You're So Smart, How Come You Can't Spell Mississippi?
  • The Daily Writer: 366 Meditations To Cultivate A Productive And Meaningful Writing Life
  • The Art of Zentangle: 50 inspiring drawings, designs & ideas for the meditative artist
  • Memoirs of the Bathtub Psychic - The True Story of a Clairvoyant and Her Dogs
  • Art Journal Freedom: How to Journal Creatively with Color & Composition
  • Emotion, Conflict and Back Story (Writing Active Setting #2)
  • The High Rise Glorious Skittle Skat Roarious Sky Pie Angel Food Cake
  • Take the Dog Out!
  • 20 Ways to Draw a Cat and 44 Other Awesome Animals: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
  • Everybody Needs a Rock
  • To Kiss a Frog
I was born in California to a military family. This meant that I was the "new kid" in school every couple of years. It was hard always trying to make new friends, but I discovered I had a knack for writing. I began writing poetry in high school and really enjoyed expressing myself by using pen and paper. After becoming a Mom in 2003, I continued my storytelling to my own children. In 2009 I wrote ...more
More about Angela Muse...