Start by marking “The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1)

The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game #1)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  54,265 Ratings  ·  3,042 Reviews
He's a game she never intended to play.
And she's the game changer he never knew he needed.

The Perfect Game tells the story of college juniors, Cassie Andrews & Jack Carter. When Cassie meets rising baseball hopeful Jack, she is determined to steer clear of him and his typical cocky attitude. But Jack has other things on his mind... like getting Cassie to give him the
Published October 11th 2012 (first published October 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Game, please sign up.
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesHopeless by Colleen HooverThe Fault in Our Stars by John GreenDivergent by Veronica Roth
Best Book Boyfriends
8,328 books — 25,983 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensEffortless by S.C. Stephens
College Romance
1,286 books — 8,063 voters

More lists with this book...

"That's All" Ash

photo tumblrm7lfw08ust1r3ovdb.gif

#1. Jack is a JERK!
#2. Cassie is a MORON!

And #3. JACK IS A JERK!

Look, all this book is… is Jack and Cassie going back and forth completely destroying each other. I mean, he cheats on her with someone who he ends up getting pregnant.

Then he LEAVES Cassie to marry Miss Pregnant Lady.

And then he comes BACK to Cassie, and not only does she take him back.

Ooooh no. You want to know what she does?

She apologizes to HIM!
Vishous
REALLY?! I MEAN, REALLY?!?!?

description

it would be 1 star (didn't like) but the way jack apologized in the fucking end, IN THE END, actually saved the book. i mean i was so frustrated with them! this review will contain lots of spoilers so please don't tell me you haven't been warned, because i ain't hiding them!

description

first:
it was like reading soft version of "beautiful disaster";

second:
all the time he called her kitten and all the time i tried to remember why is that so fucking familiar to me too, together wi
Taryn
This review is posted at My Secret Romance

When I first heard about this book, I was all like...
Sweet heavens! Jerks are the way to my heart!

Then I started reading and I was like...

Jack Carter, you are on the top of my Jerk of My Dreams shelf, first in line and all the way to the left. You're sitting right next to Jack Howard from the Avoiding series. Trust me buddy, that's a good thing.

Seriously.
This book...
Gave me the biggest, dumbest, grin on my face the whole time
AND...
Made me want t
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Oct 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
5 JACKTASTIC STARS

I absolutely adore the feeling you get when you've found an incredibly fan-f*cking-tastic book. A book that takes you from happy, to thrilled, to anxious, to sad, to gutted, to depressed, to on top of the freaking world. An amazing book to me, is a book that I will remember almost every moment once I've read it. It's a book that devours my heart, soul and mind. It sticks with me and when it ends I want to cry because I'm so attached to each of the characters, that the thought
Debra
★★★ 2.5 messed up, emotional and infuriating stars!

I mean, really…

This book... Well, this book… I can't say that I really hated it, but I also know that I didn't love it either. So, that leaves me somewhere in the middle… I guess.

***MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD***

The main reason that this book infuriated me were the two main characters and their immature behavior. Particularly that of: Jack Carter.

What. A. Jackass.

Seriously.

See, in the beginning of the story, Jack is a the typical famous playboy ath

Tough Critic Book Reviews
Sometimes I feel exactly like Julia Roberts, except my hair is a very unique shade of red (called brown), my lips are in proportion to my body and I would never ever teach Richard Gere how to drive a stick. So why birth this randomness?? Because every time I start a review, I kind of feel like Julia Roberts at the beginning of My Best Friend's Wedding. She slowly takes a bite, pauses, then says..."I'm writing this up as inventive...and confident." Well, a few days ago I took a rather big bite ou ...more
Belle
SPOILER ALERT

I'll start by saying overall this book was a good, easy, contemporary read.. I usually love the ones centered around people in college etc.
I absolutely loved the characters in the beginning, with Jack's protective, overbearing, loving, passionate and cocky attitude and Cassies "kittens" tough, beautiful and strong personality.

The storyline was going so well.. and then BAM, the cheating incident occurred. I'll admit the way it happened seemed pretty believable to me, and I can unders
Elizabeth
Dec 21, 2012 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one not actively seeking a lobotomy.
Recommended to Elizabeth by: Thankfully no one, otherwise I'd be getting arrested for murder.
*** HERE THAR BE SPOILERS. YEE HAVE BEEN WARNED ***

I have decided to petition the author to rename this book: The Perfect Lobotomy, due to all the brain cells that were destroyed during its reading.

This book was an epic...
 photo fail.gif
That's right. Fail.

Never. NEVER before have I encountered two characters I actively wished death upon. I not only wished death on these characters, I wished for it to be slow and painful, preferrably consisting of some kind of flesh eating disease that rotted off body parts b
Duchess Crystal

1 cup of abandonment issues
1/2 cup of heartache love
1/2 cup of betrayal
a pinch of laughter
a pinch of an awesome bff
a pinch of sexy time
1/4 cup of slutiness
1 can of whoop ass
1 handful of tissues
2 boxes of "CUE FUCKING TEARS!!!"

Mix all these up and you have The Perfect Read!

Cassie Andrews and Jack "Fucking" Carter are both juniors at college.

Cassie is warned to stay away from Jack b/c he is like the BIGGEST manwhore on campus. He never...EVER..
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review -Quick Review
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult/College Romance
WARNING: This book contains cheating if you do not like that in your read please move on.

Everybody's like, 'He's no item. Please don't like him.
He don't wife 'em, he one nights 'em!' ~Lyrics Jay-Z

After reading this you will never be able to look at a quarter the same way again. AND YES I am referring to currency that totals twenty-five cents.

"Your my game changer, you know that?"
"Game changer?"
I shook my head unsu
Kellie Maddox-Ward
*******************************
DO NOT READ THE SPOILERS IN HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THIS BOOK!
AND FAIR WARNING I'M ABOUT SWEAR LIKE A SAILOR AS I NEED TO GET IT OUT!
**********************************

*opens mouth*
*closes mouth*
*opens mouth*
*closes mouth*

Umm.. so...eeehh....*deep breath innnnn and release*

OK Ok... where the FUCK DO I START!

This is the story of Jack Fucking Carter and Cassie "Kitten" Andrews.

Cassie is new to the college, so when she catches the eye of the infamous bad boy manw
Jillian Dodd
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I greatly enjoyed this book. I fell hard for Jack Carter. Yes, he came off as an arrogant jerk, but you could tell there was something more underneath. And there was. Jack isn't perfect. Cassie isn't perfect. They have issues. While you can pitch the perfect game, there is no such thing as the perfect relationship. Something happens in the book that is gut wrenching. You are so mad at Jack for what he does. Then because of his issues, he compounds the betrayal by making an even dumber decision. ...more
Kaza
Oct 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
Tara
Oct 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing

This book almost killed me dead! Sterling - you are a rock star! This book was a roller coaster of a ride that made me smile, sigh, cry, yell and then do it all over again. Job well done my friend!
Spoiler Whore-Momoa rounds down on her reviews so fuck off
*Slight Spoilers*

Cassie meet Jack...baseball hero, manwhore, heartbreaker

Jack meet Cassie...your game changer

1%--Body Temperature 98.6, thinking to myself, ok. let's see how this story goes...

12%--*snickers* Love their bantering...

15%--50 cents a touch...cute...

28%--Body Temp 99.9, Ruh Roh...there's pictures out there...

33%--First fight...communication important...

43%--Body Temp 98.6, Something bout to happen...but not what I expected...

63%--Body Temp 101.5, Jackass emerges...

66%--Body Temp 103.
Lucy
Aug 18, 2012 rated it liked it
totally undecided on this book..there where things i liked and things i didn't! (view spoiler) There were some very cute moments and I loved Jack and Cass as a couple and once they where ...more
Sali
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to my review of THE PERFECT GAME

There is a few things I want to say about the author of this book before I get started .
This is J.sterlings 3rd book . She wrote 2 other books in the YA genre .
In Dreams & Chance Encounters. Both are great books
I make no secret of the fact that I call Jenn AKA J.Sterling a friend . She is an amazing person with a larger than life personality, a sense of humour that calls to my funny bone lol & a huge heart that makes me love her. I can also be c
It's just me Shelly B
Mar 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to It's just me Shelly B by: Vishous
Shelves: angst, ya-na
Jack and Cassie

Girl meets boy......and of course they fall in love!!

They meet at a frat party and even though Scarlett has been warned of his "player status." She eventually falls head over heels in love with the star pitcher of the baseball team.

“He was beautiful. And he was charming. And a man-whoring pig. God, what is wrong with me?”

Oh yeah and he looked good in that tight baseball uniform....WHEW!!

“It’s irritating how good he looks in his uniform, right?”
I jerked my head back toward her. “S
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
After the best book of the year, let me introduce you my worst book of the year. Warning : This review is basically a big spoiler. So if you want to read the book, just don't read this.

Even the jerks need their ad, don't they? Or not really, okay. But I wanted to translate this "review" so here we go. Because this Jack Carter here? He could be the perfect fit for a chapter named "what-kind-of-boy-I-don't-want-my-daughter/friend/sister-date-like-ever"

Or 'what-kind-of-heroe-you-don't-want-to-recom
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Four almost Perfect Stars ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hmmmmm so, for me, if I'm 100% honest this book wasn't perfect. It wasn't until the latter part of the book, probably from around the 60% mark when I finally started to warm to the characters.

Why.....

Let me get my moans out of the way:

I found the dialogue a little clichéd and too telling in places, it wasn't subtle enough, if that makes sense? Sometimes less is more and actions speak a thousand words.

Also Cassie's character, to start with, was all over the pla
Gisbelle
This book is wrong in so many levels. I am not going to write a review now because I don't have anything respectful to say. Later maybe.

**UPDATE**

I chose to read this book when I heard it was somehow similar to Beautiful Disaster since they both had bad tempered main characters and everything. I generally don't mind bad [fictional] boys. They are hot and since I enjoyed Beautiful Disaster so much, I was so excited to start this book. Boy, never have I ever been so disappointed! Everything about
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Fast Ball Stars

College love can be intense and earth shattering and also the place where you meet "The One". The one that changes everything for the good and the bad. This is a story of that kind of love.

Meet Jack fucking Carter he's a college baseball superstar- He doesn't date. He just sleeps with girls and all their friends. He was beautiful. And he was charming. And a man-whoring pig.
 photo image_zps28caed2b.jpg

Meet Cassie aka Kitten- She's sassy, she's tough and says plays hard to get with Jack. But she has trust i
Lindsay
Oct 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I love romance and I love baseball, so when you put the two together, I’m all over it. So with that said, I can’t believe that I balked at reading this!

I was hooked from page one. I couldn’t put it down. I even read it while watching game 7 of the NLCS between the San Francisco Giants & the St. Louis Cardinals…which made for an interesting soundtrack to the book.

(view spoiler)
Becky
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves-of-2012
YYEESSS!!! FINALLY a book that for one reason or another I did not hate the heroine! In fact I LOVED Cassie!I knew before reading this book is was going to be awesome. The peeks Ms. Sterling gave us of this book before it was released confirmed that. But I have to admit it was even more than I expected! It is definitely one of my favorites this year. And now on with my review...

Jack and Cassie are both emotionally damaged by their parents. They have an issue with trust and letting someone in for
Natalie
Aug 24, 2012 rated it did not like it
*spoiler alert*

★ ! I actually really enjoyed this book, for starters. The characters were great. Cassie was easy to like and i fell in love with Jake Carter from moment one. He reminded me a lot of Jude Ryder from CRASH by Nicole Williams, who i totally and completely love.

Jake is the school's biggest player, and no girl can resist him. Except for Cassie. I loved reading how he got her to finally date him and how sweet they were together. (view spoiler)
bells ♡
Dec 04, 2014 rated it did not like it
No leeré el segundo libro en la vida.
Jamás.

En la primera mitad del libro, estaba fascinada con la relación de éstos dos.

Y entonces, el imbécil hizo lo que hizo y bueno, empezó la parte del libro en que cada vez que pasaba una hoja, abría cada vez más los ojos al leer tanta estupidez junta.

Jack, eres el idiota más grande que he leído.

(view spoiler)
Sabrina The Trash Queen
Is been more then a year since I read this book and I never actually wrote a review for it, so I decided to write one today, and is going to be straight to the point of why I didn't like this book.

The first 30% was great, there were a slow-burn romance and I was thinking that I was going to love it, but then Cassie just started to get repetitive and Jack’s a jerk (not the nice good one to read about).
To be honest, both MC were full on idiots and made such stupid terrible decisions that I’m surpr
Wanderlust
Nov 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: baby-mama-drama
Cover & title - 3 out of 5
Favorite line - "My heart belongs to you. And I'm not asking for it back, even if you don't want it anymore. I'm just asking for a chance to have yours again. I promise I'll be more careful with it this time."

I almost cannot believe i am saying this but girlies, this book did not rock my world. I was seriously angry throughout a lot of this book, i found this at times really trying. I do not know if i just was not in the right mind set for an mature YA or if maybe i
Elizabeth (Liz)
I love this book. HARD!! ;-)

The author is an awesome person, and she's written an AWESOME story! College, sports, drama, angst....this one has it all. Plus, my favorite, an epilogue! Yay!! Can't recommend this one enough:)

Paula
Oct 17, 2012 rated it liked it

***There may be some minor spoilers but not many. I really try to stay away from spoilers.***

Oh boy. Where do I start with this book? I had a pretty good idea what happens in this book before I started it. What I didn't realize, however, is how emotionally involved I would get. Ms. Sterling made me fall in love with this couple, then ripped my heart out, and then put it back together. What an exhausting, crazy, emotional rollercoaster ride this story turned out to be.

You’re both so screwed up
http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/perfect-straightening-brush/ 1 1 May 11, 2017 04:40AM
http://www.healthdietalert.com/perfect-youth-serum/ 1 1 Mar 20, 2017 09:54PM
http://bestagingcare.com/perfect-youth-serum/ 1 2 Jan 14, 2017 02:39AM
one piece online2 is my favorite game 1 10 Oct 11, 2015 08:52PM
wtf 6 142 Jun 08, 2015 12:59PM
What did you think? 49 390 Jan 30, 2014 03:52PM
Boy on the covers name? 5 172 Jul 18, 2013 05:44AM
  • The Game Changer: The Final Score (The Game Changer, #2)
  • Charade (Games, #1)
  • Bad Rep (Bad Rep, #1)
  • Everything Changes
  • Clash (Crash, #2)
  • Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki, #1)
  • Fall Guy (Youngblood, #1)
  • Twisted (Torn, #2)
  • Letting Go (Mitchell Family, #1)
  • Tidal
  • My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1)
  • Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1)
  • Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers, #1)
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
  • Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #2)
  • Just Remember to Breathe (Thompson Sisters, #3)
I write to give myself and others hope- hope that true love really does exist... hope that even when you think love isn't meant for you, it can still find you... and hope that there really are good guys out there who will fight for the right woman and never give up.

I live in California with my only son, Blake. If you can't find me sitting behind a computer screen, then there's a good chance I'm s
More about J. Sterling

The Perfect Game (4 books)
  • The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2)
  • The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • The Other Game (The Perfect Game, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“It's not that I can't live without you; it's that I don't want to. There's a difference. We all make choices in life and I choose you.

My heart belongs to you. And I'm not asking for it back, even if you won't want it anymore. I'm just asking for a chance to have your again. I promise I'll be more careful with it this time.”
262 likes
“Our scars don't point us in the direction were headed, Cass, they simply remind us of where we've been” 216 likes