Start by marking “Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2)

Hannah's Warrior

(Cosmos' Gateway #2)

Hannah Bell, the oldest of the three Bell sisters, spends most of her time in the remotest parts of the world photographing endangered animals. She is also gifted with an extraordinary sixth sense which has saved her life on more than one occasion. When she senses something has happen to her littlest sister, Tink, she will do whatever it takes to protect her. What she does ...more
Published July 30th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Hannah's Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hannah's Warrior

Madison Warner Fairbanks
Hannah’s Warrior by S E Smith

Hannah is no pushover. She’s learned to defend and attack when necessary. When alien Borj comes into her home unannounced, the frying pan and her knee has him knocked out cold on the floor. His little warrior. His bond mate.

Science fiction romance. 2nd in the Cosmos’ Gateway series. Can be read on its own.

Hannah has trauma in her past but she has learned to distance herself emotionally and is able to physically fight when necessary. Those aliens are put on the ground
Erika
4 stars

Enjoyable, low-relationship angst story, just like Book 1. Both Hannah and Borj were likable characters.

The one thing I have trouble with in this series is buying into the premise that the Prime people never just naturally figured out ways to get and give sexual pleasure to each other. Seems like it would have just happened when you care about someone. But seeing as that is one of the premises behind the series (that, and the lack of females), you just have to go with it and not question
Luv Roed
Mar 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
Raine
A little bit darker than the first

If there is a sensitivity to rape there is a portion in the book towards the end. Not so graphic, but if you have a good imagination then it may be too much, so beware.

Good story, the beginning had a little bit of funny in it especially the part where Hannah uses a frying pan and Borj is the recipient. In this book we get to meet another clan from the Baade planet with Merrick as the leader. Now on to the next book...
Kinky Vanilla
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a good book!
Pam Nelson
3 Hannah’s Warrior Stars

I don’t really have a lot to say about this one, I liked it but I didn’t love it and I just found Hannah to be an ok character nothing about her jumped out at me and connected me to the story and that’s totally ok.

I liked Borj and I am glad he found his mate.

Just because I didn’t connect well with this book doesn’t mean I didn’t like it or that I won’t keep going with the series I will.

I enjoyed the narration; I again believe she brought out the voice of the character
Tiffany
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, romance
What I liked about this book was Hannah's independence. She likes being alone, in nature, doing her own thing. She refuses to bow down to Borj - he definitely has to work for her. She doesn't trust men easily, has a troubled past, and won't be claimed willingly. Borj sees Hannah in a picture with her sisters and thinks she is the most beautiful creature and his mate. He goes to Earth to get her and bring her parents along to be with Tink. They get involved with the Eastern Mountain Clan, their l ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
S.E. Smith has done it again for me. I love the work of Cosom's Gateway. The Gateway opened by pure accident has lead to many a new adventures for a family of women and their friends. This time around was Hannah's turn. She finds that she had a dream that could only be brought to life by a man out of this world. Dreams do come true. She strong, determined and have been through much. Borj would do anything to meet the lady from the picture. He just never imagined that she would knock him out on m ...more
Elizabeth
(cross posted on Amazon)

Wow, for a few hours the world of Cosmos' Gateway distracted me from my summer sniffles. I'd been hoping for more interactions between Prime males and Bell women ever since reading Tink's Neverland and this story definitely delivered. Hannah and Borj are two strong, passionate characters that mesh well from the beginning. Borj will always remember their first meeting as will Hannah. The ups and downs of the rest of the plot kept me turning pages until the end, which came
Helen Jessica Mays
May 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
My stars for this series dramatically dropped after the first one. First of all, it makes no sense that the only reason their women were not able to enjoy sex was that their men did not know how to make it enjoyable. If you care about someone that happens eventually even if you dont know anything right? And why all of this family is so horny and so public about it? That is weird..
My another problem lies with the bad guy. Bachman was nothing in my eyes at first. Why is he the bad guy? He should
Amanda S.
Aug 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-romance
I enjoyed this book.

Now I don't feel really strange with the idea of alien and sort. Because I'd love to meet one! Especially The Prime. LOL. They love deeply and strong, I think that's admirable. I enjoyed how Borj 'meet' Hannah and the banter between them is soo fun to read. Liked it!

Looking forward to read Tansy's story. :D
Tank
Aug 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Not as good as the first. Too many proofreading errors. This story was more about the action/adventure than the romance, which isn't my cup of tea. Still a good sequel that had many of the same elements as the first book in the series.
Tanya
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I found Hannah to be amazing, with her past experience she was perfect, Tilly was just too funny I wish my mom was like her lol.
Ladymcbeth
Aug 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, erotica, romance, alien
pretty heroin but the warrior hero is quite helpless
Liv's Love Book Blog
Uhm hello emotional rollercoaster! At first I kept comparing this book to the first book in the series “Tink’s Neverland” and was bummed out at first. Tink was very full of life, spirited, funny and charming. Hannah on the other hand was more of the “responsible” one out of the two sisters. She seemed a little reserved at first but as the book went on she opened up more which I was happy about. Hannah was a little more resistant than Tink when it came to accepting their mates. However, as time w ...more
JodyL
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Borj goes back to earth to bring a family member back to his planet to help Tink with her pregnancy. He is determined that it be Hannah that comes back. He has seen her picture and believes that she is his bond mate. When he steps into Cosmos's building and is seen by Hannah she knocks him out. And when she touches him, the mating tattoos appear on the palm of both of their hands. Hannah has a past kidnapping on earth that interferes with her trust and ability to be with men. She is also kidnapp ...more
Tina
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cmc20
This is the second book in the Cosmos' Gateway series. I loved the two main characters in this book. Hannah, Tink's oldest sister, must rely on her sixth sense to overcome the obstacles in her present and future. She is a warrior at heart and relies on no one for her safety. Borj knows what he wants and is travelling across the galaxies to get it. But she is not what he expected. Reading about their journey and their challenges along to way held my interest from the first words. This book is def ...more
Vivien Tsang
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great but it did get emotional near the end where Borj feels Hannah's pain. Though she didn't show him what is causing her pain, Borj's reaction to it... oh god. I love books that can make me cry, it just shows how great this book is & that I'm human.
It is a shame that Hannah couldn't outwit the Eastern Mountain Clan a little long before she was captured again but she proved her point that women aren't weak as most men believe.
Loved the scene in the Council Chambers where Hannah, Tink &
Cathy Sprouse
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Usual good read

As always Smith leads us on a good adventure. Borj and Hannah have lot to overcome in this story. She has had a bad experience in her past that makes it hard for her to let a male get close but Borj refuses to let her go and ends up putting her in a very similar experience. It will everything Borj has to save Hannah and bring her home. The strong warriors of planet Prime are good strong males who deserves the chance to have a good strong female as their MATES.
Fran
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 2 of the Cosmos Gateway series. I thought Tink in the first book was hilarious but this book takes a more somber tone. Nevertheless, it's a thrilling read! The world building by Ms. Smith brings it all to life.
I can't give anything away but I can say that there's one scene that almost gave me vertigo. And the last one is really beautiful. I wanted to be there.
You should read the book. The characters remain constant, especially the likable Cosmos. He's a brilliant millionaire.
Easil
Betty
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway book 2) by S.E.Smith

Another terrific addition to the series with plenty action packed moments,suspense and drama,as well as a wonderful life story creating perfect reading pleasure for everyone. I highly recommend this whole series as well as her other wonderfully written books S.E.Smith has to offer,you'll be thrilled by her magic that she brings to each page with her wonderful characters and storylines. Don't miss out on this series of any of her books.📖💖💗💝💏😍
SuzyHD
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love This Series 5+*

Wow these stories just keep getting better and better. The storyline is interesting, funny and very well written. Just about the time you think one of the main characters is about to be done in, something you don't expect happens to save the day. You'll find yourself wanting to read the next book just to find out where it leads. Strongly recommend reading.
Louise
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
The kidnapping!

Back on Earth the sister visited and stayed at Cosmo's home. Then a portal opened and she met an Alien. He wanted her to travel back to his planet where her younger sister was. Then her parents arrived and they insisted on coming along as well. Plus she was told the strange marking on her were because she was his bondmate. Can't wait for more stories in this series.
Maddie
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
The storyline itself is pretty good. It's everything you'd expect from a scifi romance novel, except for one thing: the grammar was atrocious. There were errors everywhere, to the point where it was a bit distracting for me as the reader. Perhaps it was just the version I read, but it needed a lot of help.
Diane
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series

Really enjoying this sci fi series about a whacky earth family and their interaction with aliens. Some of it is so funny and it has a good storyline to it. Off to read the next in the series.
Lynn Smith
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hannah's Warrior

Borj knew when he saw the picture of Hannah she was his, but he didn't think it would be so hard to claim her. Hannah kept her distance from men but something it Borj drew her in.
Great story, love the Bell family. Quite a few funny moments and lots of romance.
Vfields Don't touch my happy!
Brain bleach.
It has more focus than the first.
Cecilia Lange Rosén
Not memoreable
Romance
2.5 stars. Meh. Not that great. I’ll continue the series but this one was bland.
Marge DuFala
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yea

This series is delicious. The books are exciting and well thought out. The intersections are at once humongous and erotic. I am fast becoming abfan of this author
« previous 1 3 next »

• Illumination (Cyberevolution, #5)
  • The Rogue Prince (Lords of the Var, #4)
  • Zuri's Zargonnii Warrior (Unearthly World #2)
  • Katieran Prime (Katieran Prime, #1)
  • Tempting Tara (Warriors of Kelon, #2)
  • Captive (Entwined Fates, #1)
  • Prime Obsession (The Prime Chronicles, #1)
  • Mercenary Abduction (Alien Abduction, #4)
  • Berrr's Vow (Zorn Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor, #2)
  • Berta's Choice (The Soul-Linked Saga, #5.5)
S.E. Smith is a New York Times (Twin Dragons and Dagger’s Hope) and 15 time USA TODAY Bestselling author of Science Fiction, Urban Fantasy, and Paranormal Romance. She brings action, adventure, and suspense-filled romance stories to transport readers out of this world. Sexy, funny, action-packed—Science fiction, Paranormal, Fantasy, and Contemporary stories with a twist! Discover stories with a he ...more

Cosmos' Gateway (7 books)
  • Tink's Neverland (Cosmos' Gateway, #1)
  • Tansy's Titan (Cosmos' Gateway, #3)
  • Cosmos' Promise (Cosmos' Gateway, #4)
  • Merrick's Maiden (Cosmos' Gateway, #5)
  • Core's Attack (Cosmos' Gateway, #6)
  • Saving Runt (Cosmos' Gateway, #7)