Start by marking “Fang Tango (Monsters InK, #6)” as Want to Read:
Fang Tango (Monsters InK, #6)

Fang Tango

(Monsters InK #6)

Saved by a bite.

Love hurts, love cures, love thrills and blood spills…

At Monsters inK there’s magic, mayhem and miracles – and fang-boys tango and tangle in the sultry dance of seduction and love.

Radan is a tarot-reading, vampire-kangaroo hybrid, who despairs of finding his true love. On the eve of his one hundredth birthday he discovers his dying soul-mate in a garbage d
Published August 1st 2012 by eXtasy Books, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fang Tango, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fang Tango

Tailtiu
Aug 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
I love this series where's the next book
Sui Lynn
Aug 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Another excellent volume in the Monsters Ink series. I really love this series and the editing was better in this volume than I've seen in the past. I found the idea of a kangaroo shifter priceless and loved every minute of the building love between Radan and Andrew. I have to admit, I didn't expect Andrews issues or the reasons for them. It was a nice twist. I can't wait to get the next volume. If you are looking for a good paranormal story where the characters are out of the ordinary, their is ...more
Neko
Aug 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I Just can't get over how much I love this series! I really do!
Wonderful book!
Eek! So excited for the next! >o< Hope It comes soon!
Gabbi
I’m totally in love with this series. I admit I anxiously await the next book like a love-crazed groupie at a rock concert. There is something very special about the way Ms. Cooper really gets to the heart of her characters and yet still continues the move the story and the series smoothly throughout each book. Each book in this series is unique and a very fresh read for me and I love revisiting these characters in these books, over and over.

Since the blurb does an excellent job describing the b
~SexyBookWorm~
I Loved Radan and my complaint abt this book is I felt like we didn't get to know Him as much. We learned a lot about Andrew and his background and his family etc.
This plot had quite a few interesting topics. As is typical with this series we have a paranormal pairing up with a Uninitiated human. A human who has repressed or denied his true sexual orientation for one reason or another. Also, Radan is a half breed, vampire and kangaroo shifter so those difficulties are explored.
This book is abo
Sunne
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is something different. Really...forget about the normal PNR stories, this one is funny.

So - I got the book as a giveaway from "Hearts on Fire"-reviews.

I wouldn't have bought it by myself because I think the "vampire and shifter"-stories are somehow getting old now.

But - I actually laughed a lot. The book is funny, flighty and light. You jump around and enjoy the story, which can be irrational at times but who cares...it's all magic, true?
As the author told me it's book 6 in the Monsters I
Teresa
****Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance®****

While entertaining, I found the characters in this installment to be a little inconsistent. Andrew’s attitude was all over the place and I didn’t believe in their love being anything other than Radan’s recognition. They didn’t have anything in common. The kangaroo shifter was interesting.

Prism Book Alliance®
Alison
A delightful series from an Australian author. I look forward to watching her grow.

If you like Stephani Hecht or Amber Kell, then you should enjoy these stories.

Of course, being an Aussie myself, and from South Australia, I may be a little biased.

Not a good idea to read if average editing throws you off a story.
Mika
Jan 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Monsters inK series - next book? 1 4 Nov 13, 2012 09:43PM

Monsters InK (9 books)
  • Christmas Creek (Monsters InK, #1)
  • Vampire For Hire (Monsters InK, #2)
  • The Cat the Vampire Dragged In (Monsters InK, #3)
  • Fangs For The Memories (Monsters InK, #4)
  • A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Monsters InK, #5)
  • Love at First Lick (Monsters InK, #7)
  • Dragon With the Boy Tattoo (Monsters Ink, #8)
  • From Ferret With Love (Monsters Ink #9)