Start by marking “Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling, #12)” as Want to Read:
Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling, #12)

Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  18,344 Ratings  ·  1,758 Reviews
Step into New York Times bestseller Nalini Singh’s explosive and shockingly passionate Psy-Changeling world…

A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred.
A woman whose very existence has been erased.
A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself.
A deadly price that must be paid.
The day of reckoning is here.

From “the alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklis
Published June 4th 2013 by Berkley Sensation

To ask other readers questions about Heart of Obsidian, please sign up.
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* you've probably already read it or not by now but I'd say this is one of the less standalone books from the series- Kaleb has been quite a big…moreyou've probably already read it or not by now but I'd say this is one of the less standalone books from the series- Kaleb has been quite a big character since book 2 and we've been getting more and more hints about his story so if you read it first you'd miss that build up. I also don't know how well the world would make sense without the world development that's in the previous books.(less)

Blacky *Romance Addict*
*spoiler free review*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After eleven great books, finally we get his story...

And the author did it justice!

I loved every single sentence here, it was just perfect!!!

So, Nalini Singh...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You are the bestest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

The romance here was amazing, and those two are meant to be together, their past made me cry :((

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The ending was amazing, although I am now VERY excited for the next books, I wonder how it's all going to be in the Psy/Changeling universe :))))

Just one message to the author, although
Lila

5 stars read for me

What would you do if you were loved by most dangerous man in existence....?

I'll be honest with you- although, romance in all previous books in series was lovely, I was driven by story in the background. Story about Silence, rebellion, upcoming civil war. If you are like me, let me tell you upfront, Heart of Obsidian is that book; it's the book where all the questions are answered. Isn't it ironic that at the same time I find this novel to be the most romantic in series...?
In
Alex is The Romance Fox
 photo 115452cd-a771-45e3-860c-63f7a889f702_zpse45a59f5.gif

The 12th novel in Nalini Singh’s brilliant Psy/Changeling Series, set in the complex, dark and fantastic world that she has created. And the first book that features two Psy characters as a couple. Darkness & Light..
 photo images_zpsf88a9ba7.jpg
A beautiful, intense, dark and emotionally filled love story, of two broken people meant to be together since they first met as children. Of how powerful love can be between two souls, despite the pain, the cruelty, the torture both endured nothing will keep them apart.
 photo images2_zpsa9add850.jpg
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I loved Heart of obsidian. My God but I loved Kaleb and Sahara. As individuals and as a couple they were just freakin awesome. Their love was beautiful and touching. And can I just say I wish Nalini Singh would have had Enrique Santano die a worst death then what he got. He needed to suffer more lots more!! Not only did Kaleb and Sahara's love get me in the feels but the plot was kicking ass too. I got my answer about the Ghost.... I was so right that is all I'm gonna say so there is no spoilers ...more
Kristen
Full review posted 10/17/13

5 ✚ ✚ ✚ EPIC STARS‼ THIS BOOK IS OUTSTANDING! THE BEST IN THE SERIES THUS FAR!

WOW! I'm in a state of nirvana after finishing this story! It was exceptional! *CRIES* I'm now all caught up and have to wait almost a year for the next book in this series to be released.

I will keep this review short and to the point, as I'm worried that something I say could inadvertently give away a spoiler to potential readers that could ruin the reading experience for them. (That happen
Melanie
5 BAZILLION GLORIOUS SHINING STARS!!!

description

This, THIS!!, was THE BOOK I was most anticipating this year! And now that I've finally read it, savoured it, all I have to say is... WOW.

Just WOW!!!

I am totally blown away.

Nalini Singh delivers a haunting story that is heart-rending, exhilarating and so damn beautiful that epic doesn't even begin to cover what this contributes to the amazing 'Psy-Changeling' series.

The impossible story of Kaleb and Sahara is one that will stay with me and I have many rere
Lady Lioness
It had been over 365 days since I read a new full-length Psy-Changeling novel and I did my best to refrain from impatient whining. As a reward for my uncharacteristic, albeit reluctant, acceptance of delayed gratification, the Book Gods saw fit to grant me a boon. Enough about me, though, as I know you want to know about the book, so let's move on to the pretty-much-spoiler-free-because-it's-all-my-reactions review.

Heart of Obsidian reminds me of those long, quiet, hours that mark off time befo
Katie(babs)
Maya
First time read: March 28th 2015
Second re-read: December 25th 2016
_____________________________________

description

This book is one of my all time favourites!!! I love Kaleb, I love Sahara and I freaking love everything about their story!!! It's such an amazing journey these two go through. Not all is pretty but therefore so much worth it at the end. I really like the plot, it's not like the previous books. We basically get the story of just Sahara and Kaleb, without the unnecessary side stories of other ch
Geri Reads
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are so many wonderful reviews for this book already. I don't have anything more to add except this: Nalini Singh not only provided readers with a rich and fascinating world of Psy-Changeling, she also gave readers a solid romantic pair to root for with Kaleb and Sahara.

Fave quotes:

"I will fight for you, today, tomorrow, and all the tomorrows to come."

"Then, as stars glittered overhead and the world spun another hour closer to what might be a catastrophic global war, Sahara kissed her lov
Choko
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
*** 4.25 ***

A buddy read with my girls @ BB&B!!!

He is the Superman of the Psy and she is the strong but broken girl who has loved him for a very long time.... He is the most powerful weapon in the Net, she is the only one who could rain him in. He had been looking for her for a long time, ever since she had been stolen from him and hidden from the Net and society. Now he has her back and nothing and no one will ever take her away from him again... Or the world would be in trouble!

Book 12 in
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
WOW.

That's all that could come to mind as I read this. I have read every book in this series and have appreciated some more than others - the "others" I didn't love as much being those that didn't focus on a changeling as at least one of the main two characters. I'm not sure why, but I always found the chapters that focused on the Psy Council and related issues to be somewhat boring in comparison to the excitement and earthiness of the changeling world and characters? I'm not sure. Needless to s
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
*WARNING: HERO's NAME AHEAD*

5 The Price Of Silence Stars

"We stand at a crossroads. The decisions we make will either save us, or end us."

description

The time has come for the Psy to make a stand. The Silence that they inflicted upon themselves, to leash their minds has crippled them. They will have to break these restraints, face the vastness of their powers and abilities and step into a world that will keep moving without them.

Silence though, is double edged sword and while muting their souls it is also th
MelissaB
I don't want to give any spoilers but I loved this! Nalini Singh hit this one out of the park, it was amazing!

The hero in this book was portrayed so well, we find out his motivations and backstory. I loved his connection to the heroine and how wonderfully they treated each other. I also loved how he was willing to go to any lengths to protect her and make her happy.

So many exciting things happen in this book that will completely change the future world in this series, I can't wait to see what h
Mona
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: PNR LOVERS!
WOW 5 mind BLOWING stars!

No name spoilers here...in case anyone is still waiting to read this book :)

This left me thinking, how much better can this series get after this? What story can truly top this off? I really didn't expect what I read, it surprised me at how something that was impossible could still be possible. Had me thinking no matter how broken, lost or unrecoverable a person can be, they should never give up in the face of love.

His own hand was big, warm against her cheek as he cupp
Maayan

5 EPIC stars <3

"He was the monster that stalked nightmare, and they both knew that."

Ruthless killer. Cold-blooded. Without mercy .. Without conscience. He was a monster. Damaged. Powerful. Fearful. He had no empathy. His only weakness was HER.

Sahara Kyriakus

"An unsheathed blade."
What he had become the day she vanished."

For the last seven years, Kaleb was looking for the girl who meant everything to him. All his life, he has loved only one person and that's Sahara. Their bond was so stro
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
There has been so much hype surrounding the 12th book in Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changeling series. With the identity of the hero and heroine kept under wraps until the book was released, readers have been on edge with anticipation as speculations reached a whirlwind of activity.

Singh had a major challenge on her hands. The big reveal could either blow readers away with her ingenious plan or it could become a major disappoint. However, had there ever been a doubt to Singh’s talent? A master of lyric
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
This book was so awesome. It's definitely in my top 3 in the series.

Since I enjoyed this system on my previous review I will use it again to make clear what I like about this book the most!

The couple: ★★★★★
The heroine: ★★★★★★★★★★
The hero: ★★★★★★★
The plot: ★★★★★
The limited POVS: ★★★★★
Aden & Vasic: ★★★★★

I won't name the heroes although I'm pretty sure there aren't many people who haven't heard who they are anymore. Still...

The hero

What can I say about the "Obsidian" male? He is definitely
Ren
4,5 stars

Read my review in Indonesian on my little blog here:

Ren's Little Corner

This book give me so many FEELING.

Firstm, I'm so ashamed to admit that recently I'm so hot headed, so stubborn for delaying to read Heart of Obsidian. WHY? Because I'm so pissed off when reading any spoiler about who The Ghost was and it spoiled my excitement when the book finally come in my hand.

But then, after reading, I keep in my mind that the core of Heart of Obsidian was not who is The Ghost?, because his real identity is no lo
Aly is so frigging bored
5th read: 15-17 May 2017
This book is solid gold!

4th read: 20th-23rd November 2014
Buddy read with Sarah and Ange
Sahara's B-day charms from Kaleb

PS: I've updated the Pintrest board :D

3rd read: 8th November 2014
This book...

and

2nd read: 1st-2nd January 2014
Amazing book! Best book to start the year with :)

1st Read: 3rd-4th June 2013
People who don't give this 5* or more, haven't read the same book that I did, seriously.

Brandi Carlile - The Story
Brandi Carlile - The Story lyrics
Song reminds me of
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

Finally, the book we've all been waiting for and the question we hope to get answered...is Kaleb Krychek The Ghost? Well, of course, I'm not going to tell you! But...I will tell you a few things.

First off let me just say that Nalini Singh can write like no other. I was blown away by how she wrote Kaleb and Sahara. Granted, she's written a few other good characters...okay, maybe quite a few other good characters, but these two are amazing!

I was a little hesitant about how two Psys would
Anna (Bobs Her Hair)
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: PNR/UF Fans
Beautiful love story!...(NO spoilers)

Avoid 'spoilery' reviews and just read the book! Discovering the answers as you read is a rewarding experience. All you need to know is Friendship, Loyalty, Kindness, and Love save the characters from devastation.

Psy romances don't really excite me (changelings rock my world) and I wasn't too eager for this book, BUT I loved the hero, heroine, setting, conflict, storytelling...EVERYTHING! It also didn't hurt that it contained one of my favorite tropes. (Not
Erika
5 OMG STARS!!!

Oh. My. God. This book was so freaking good!!!!!!!!! Holy crap! Loved it! What I don't know is this: Would I have loved it more if i had read books 2 through 11? Or, what if I had read all of those books, and.....I ended up disliking a bunch of them and ended up quitting the series? So, I just don't know. Now I have to decide whether or not to go back and read some of the books or just go forward from here. OR, just be happy with this book. lol

Kaleb and Sahara were beautiful togeth
Jilly
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yes! After not liking the last two jerks male love-interests in these books, I finally got a pay-off for continuing on! WoooHoo! His story was worth the wait.

ok, a bit much, but I did frolic on the inside. Kind of.

In this book we have a psy couple who were close during childhood until she was kidnapped at 16, and tortured for 7 years. He searched for her for all of those years and finally frees her early in the book. But, her memories are gone and she is just a bit screwed up. Imagine that! She
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
"Don't be afraid of me." Bending his head, he spoke with his lips against hers, the contact igniting a thousand tiny lightning strikes in her blood. "I'd line the streets with bodies before I'd ever hurt you."

11 books!
11 absolutely amazing, un-put-downable books. All leading up to book 12 that will absolutely, positively, blow.your.mind!

First, it's rare that you'll find a series that gets better with each new book. I read a lot of PNR, and I can count the authors that have been able to do that
Sammy Loves Books
Perfection!!!

I'd line the streets with bodies before I'd ever hurt you.

Kaleb

description

Live your life, Sahara. Live it as big and with as much color as you can stand to bear. Don't let anyone or anything - the family, Silence, the wight of your ability, even my need to keep you close - confine you again.

Love is the greatest form of loyalty, one that places happiness of the beloved over the lover.
Katie Michaels
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Move over Kiss of Snow. As much as I loved that book, Heart of Obsidian is even better. Easily and completely my new favorite in the Psy-Changeling series. I'm going to try very hard not to spoil the story beyond a basic set-up, but I am going to mention the hero and heroine by name, so beware.

Kaleb Krychek has been this powerful enigma ever since the series began. He is cold and calculating. But there is a fire under that ice that is positively molten. He has led a life shaped by cruelty at the
P
ผูชายทีมีผูหญิงคนเดียวเปนโลกทังใบของเขา และเขายอมทีจะวางศพเรียงรายบนทองถนนเพือเธอ หากไมมีเธอ สิงใดๆในโลกกไมมีความหมาย ... แคตัวละครอยางเคเลบ ไครเชคคนเดียวกกินขาดแลวนะเราวา สำหรับ Heart of Obsidian เลมนี ทุกโมเมนตทีพระนางอยูดวยกัน เราวามันพีคมาก อิมมาก มาเตมมาก ทังคูรูจักกันตังแตเดกๆจนกระทังซาฮาราถูกลักพาตัวไป เคเลบรูสึกวาเขาดูแลเธอไดไมดีพอ หลังจากนันเขาจึงทุมเทตามหาเธอและไมสนวามือจะตัวเองจะเปือนเลือดสักแคไหน ซาฮาราคือคนเดียวทีมีคาทีสุดในชีวิตเขา

-- the light embracing the dark, the dark protectiv
Lady Heather
AMAZING!!
Kaleb reminded me so much of Raphael from Ms Singh's GH Series.
Can't wait to read Vasic's story!
Grecia Robles
*** 5 Kaleb me hace temblar de Amor STARS ***

“¿Entonces nosotros literalmente hicimos que la tierra se moviera?” Una breve pausa, antes de Kaleb dijera:
“Sugiero que no nos involucremos en una sesión de sexo en zonas pobladas»”

⚠ATTENTION: Si no has leído la serie o todavía no has llegado a este libro y no te quieres hacer spoilers STOP HERE 🚫✋

Si me preguntan si vale la pena, todas mis horas invertidas en esta serie mi respuesta es SI SI SI, en especial por este libro vale la pena todas mis
  • Kinked (Elder Races, #6)
  • Burning Up (Children of the Sea #3.5; Psy-Changeling #0.6; Iron Seas #0.5)
  • Tiger Magic (Shifters Unbound, #5)
  • Wolf with Benefits (Pride, #8)
  • Guardian Demon (The Guardians, #8)
  • MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #14)
  • An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1)
  • The Magical Christmas Cat (Breeds, #12.5; Feline Breeds, #11; Murphy Sisters, #2; Psy-Changeling, #3.5)
  • Night Blade (Colbana Files, #2)
  • Heart of Iron (London Steampunk, #2)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
  • Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5)
  • How Beauty Saved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight #2)
  • Wrong Ways Down (Downside Ghosts, #1.5)
I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted t ...more
More about Nalini Singh

Psy-Changeling (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)
  • Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2)
  • Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3)
  • Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
  • Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
  • Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7)
  • Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling #8)
  • Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9)
  • Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling #10)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
“To fight evil, you have to understand the dark.” 112 likes
So we literally made the earth move? A slight pause, before Kaleb said, I suggest we don’t engage in sex in populated areas. 92 likes