Start by marking “The Voyeur” as Want to Read:
The Voyeur

The Voyeur

A contemporary erotic novel with mixed themes including m/f, f/f, BDSM, menage, sex in public and voyeurism.

Wealthy businessman and committed voyeur, Mark Parker, has a list of 13 fantasies he is intent on turning into reality. Travelling between his London flat, his plush Oxfordshire mansion, and Discreet, his favourite BDSM club; Mark is helped to realise his imaginative
Published July 27th 2012 by Xcite Books

To ask other readers questions about The Voyeur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Voyeur

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Anya is pulled into a world of sexual sadism when she accepts a job with Mark Parker as his personal assistant. Anya is paired with a woman of her choosing, Clara. Clara is hired to be the housekeeper for Mark Parker. Whilst completing their day jobs, Mark puts them through a series of his fantasies. To date, there have been twelve fantasies which he records and then rates them.

The book starts out with Fantasy twelve and it’s a rough gangbanging delight in the decadent club Discreet. Anya is giv
Lily Harlem
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pure, brilliant erotica. Not for the faint-hearted or someone looking for romance, but if sex, submission and sensual pain is your thing, don't miss this!
Debi Hursh
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: britbabes
The Voyeur by Kay Jaybee
WOW!
To be honest I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book. At first I thought Mark some some sick SOB putting Anya and Clara thru these Fantasies he has come up with then marking their backs with markers once completed. I kept waiting and waiting for Mark to jump in and join them. He taped every Fantasy and watched it again in the privacy of his own office making notes on what they could hve done better. He would always pleasure himself while watching these playbac
KyBunnies
I like a book that starts out strong in the beginning. This book starts out strong and does not hold anything back. It keeps going strong until the end. The characters and plot is well developed.

Anya and Clara are in the employment of Mark. Anya is a personal assistant, while Clara is a housekeeper. Each of these females is bi-sexual. Mark prefers voyeurism with some strong BDSM thrown in.

The story starts out with Mark telling the females to get ready they are going to mark Fantasy 12 off his li
Chloe Thurlow
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mark Parker drinks strong black coffee and keeps notes in a small battered notebook. He is a man with ample self-restraint - but that restraint is wearing thin. Summoning his assistants, Anya and Clara, he instructs them to ready themselves for a night at `Discreet,' the most exclusive BDSM club in a city famed for its BDSM clubs - London. As they say, if you are bored with London, you are bored with life. And Mark is, he has to admit, feeling just an itsy-bitsy bit bored.

What Kay Jaybee does wi
Alison
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I started to read this as Kay is one of my absolute favourite 'go to' authors.

Having read The Perfect Submissive books I thought I could handle the goings on in this book. Boy was I was wrong... Mark is different and I took a while to warm to him - I found him to 'detached' but as I read on I realised why and actually ended up really liking his character.

This book is not for the faint hearted and if you like your kink 'kinky' then this is for you otherwise be warned ... this is not Fifty or even
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
WOW! If you're looking for a hot, erotic and sexy read with strong characters, plot and a good story, then this is the book for you. While the synopsis is accurate, this book was so much more and really surprised me. I have to admit that I wasn't thrilled with Mark (the main male character and employer of Anya - his PA and Clara - his housekeeper) for a while until I understood just how much of a voyeur he actually was. I mean, I know that men like to watch. There's no secret there, but his leve ...more
Lucy Felthouse
Jul 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Article first published as eBook Review: The Voyeur by Kay Jaybee on Blogcritics.

The Voyeur is the latest novel from the Queen of Kink, Kay Jaybee, so called because the vast majority of her work contains kink and BDSM. This novel is no exception - it has both of those things in spades.

This is the story of Mark Parker, wealthy businessman and committed voyeur. So committed, in fact, that he has a list of thirteen fantasies that he wants to see acted out in front of him, either physically, or to
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
*Book source ~ A review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

Mark Parker has a favorite kink. Voyeurism. He has a personal assistant, Anya Grant, and a housekeeper, Clara Hooper who help fulfill 12 of his fantasies which he has written in permanent maker on their backs. But there is more going on than just his 12 fantasies and the women are about to find out what it is and what’s at stake.

This is one hot number. The sex scenes are deliciously creative and just plain blazing. The st
Debbie Lowery
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review” i loved the story line of the voyeur .Anya and Clara are really put to the test on the ultimate fantasy carried out by Mark their employer ...... how much can they take ???? you will have to read to find out more .... Excellent work once more Kay Jaybee :-)
Christine
Sep 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
All that happened and I am actually left wanting more. I need the next 13 fantasies now! Clara surely gave it her all to help Anya at the end- I know there is no way that I would have lasted that long- kudos! Mark selected wisely in Anya, as well as Anya selecting Clara.
Steff
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star, favourites
I purchased this copy after it was recommended to me by a friend. As I read the first couple of chapters i was hesistant to continue. I am so glad i did, it was a rollercoaster from start to finish. It is full of raw emotions, raw sex and sone unexpected twists and turns. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK
Midnite
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As much as I love reading about sex I prefer books which have that mysterious psychological edge to them and The Voyeur has a brilliant touch of exactly that. This is not for the feint hearted erotic reader; it envelops you into the world of BDSM full on. The idea of this story is one so different to anything I have ever read,
Mark Parker wealthy business man loves to be in control and has many sexual fantasies for which he lives them out; by employing the perfect girls at his luxury mansion.

I wa
Cheryl
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books, erotica
Make no mistake this has the deeper end of BDSM as part of it's story. By that I mean they live the lifestyle 24/7 and there is control aspects to it. Anyone who has not been part of the scene and/or doesn't have a completely open mind may not enjoy this book. For those of us with deviant minds who enjoy power exchange and hardcore S&M scenarios, pour yourself another cuppa and read away.

I love the characters and for many Mark may appear distant and uncaring but the way he looks after Clara
Sapphire Kande
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The main male character has a list of 13 fantasies he is intent on turning into reality. Traveling between different exotic locations like his favorite BDSM club; Mark is helped to realize his imaginatively dark erotic desires by two loyal members of his staff –his personal assistant, Anya Grant, and his housekeeper, Clara Hooper. Mark has written out his fantasy list in thick red pen upon the backs of his willing slaves,. Only Fantasy 12 awaits the tick of completion against their flesh before ...more
Ameliah
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is it just me or is it hot in here?

Wow, this book is not subtle or gentle or even very sweet. It is a flat out, down and dirty BDSM novel written by someone I believe has a bit more than a passing education in the matter (however it was not mean or cruel).

The scenes had depth and a very real feel to them. The characters were well developed and the story line flowed well. Mark was intent of fulfilling his fantasies but not at the cost of actually doing harm to his to female Subs, as it should b
Chris
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
The Voyeur is the pitch black to E.L. James' shades.

A richly dark erotic thriller which keeps you gripped from it's sexually charged start and through it's twist and turns along the way.

Kay Jaybee keeps you enthralled as the girls sexual challenges get packed with more eroticism the harder they get and make you start to question whether you want the girls to succeed or not - without knowing the full details and implications.

The Voyeur has you flirting between tension and pleasure until the final
D
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This erotic tale took my breath away. It was unusually creative in relating the adventures of wealthy Mark Parker and his two submissives, Anya and Clara. The subs must perform thirteen scenarios for their Master's enjoyment. If they are not done to perfection, Anya and Clara must repeat them. I was so drawn into the story that all I wanted was to join in as a third slave and do everything and anything to please Mark:) Please take me now and totally dominate me! Kay Jaybee is a wonderful au ...more
Tina
May 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
I couldn't even get through the 2nd chapter This book was awful for several things. The way the beginning started was humiliating for the two women. I didn't get the feeling the subs even trusted Mark. From with I have gathered from reading other books like this it didn't seem he even cared about their safety. It was just plain awful. Maybe the book got better but I couldn't even get through it. I think it would have been better had the author gave a little lead way about the relationship before ...more
Colin Ginn
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book takes the reader cleverly on the journey of Voyeur Mark, his Personal assistant Anya and his housekeeper Clara who was hired by her now lover Anya .Marks secret unfold as we travel thru this erotic story meeting some well written characters and some even more visually penned sexuley charged tasks Anya and Clara partake in. This is one of the better books I have read of this type. So go on you know you want to. Read The Voyeur by Kay Jaybee
Karen S
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hardly know where to begin. This is definitely not for the faint hearted or complete newbie to the BDSM lifestyle. There are some very strong scenes in this book and for a while it seems as though Mark, the voyeur of the title, has no feelings for the two women who act out his fantasies. Hold your judgment though for as we discover, all is not as it seems. Fabulously written, explicitly detailed and incredibly hot.
Natalie
Dec 08, 2012 rated it liked it
This book was very well written and a great plot to the story.
Very much erotic in every page.
The two woman in the story Anya and Clara are to carry out 13 Fantasies for their boss Mark. Though before Anya and Clara worked for Mark, Mark lost a bet with Bridges cricket team, Anya's last employer. For Mark to win back everything the two girls have to complete fantasie 13, the decider as to the future of Anya and Clara as well as Marks business!
Patti
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a little more intense than I'm used to reading, but it was a damn good read.

The characters were somewhat fleshed out, but could have used a little bit more. I felt the love between Anya and Clara and I could feel the trust between Anya, Clara and Mark. It wasn't just sex, but a decent plot line, too.
Snarky Mom
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
A little too hardcore for my tastes. The question of "why do we stay?" came up for the subs in the book, and quite frankly, I don't think they ever answered themselves... This is a style that relies on a humiliation aspect (one of the reasons I haven't been keen to read 50 Shades)...so beware. Not an "entry level" story to this genre, that's for sure!
Artie
Jan 05, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mature-audiences
Interesting premise but poor execution, especially the last few chapters.
Rumpelstiltskin
What a horny read!! My knickers are wet thinking about it LOL
Elaine
Nov 02, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I don't wish to puy off people reading this book who enjoy BDSM and human slaves. For me I found the concept un nerving so not for me.
Reading Write
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
I rated the voyeur 2 1/2 out of 5!

Read my review at:

Heather
Mar 12, 2013
Jennifer Thompson
Jan 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Good Cop, Bad Cop
  • Birthday Games (Spy Games, #1.5)
  • Stately Pleasures
  • The Dom with the Clever Tongue (Badass Brats, #3)
  • The Devil's Dance
  • Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
  • Body Temperature and Rising (Lakeland Witches, #1)
  • Safeword Davenport (Safeword, #3)
  • Laura Meets Jeffrey: Both Sides of an Erotic Memoir
  • Left Behind
  • Lisa's Gift
  • At His Request 1
  • Sensual Erotica: The Erotic Love Story of Amy and Troy
  • Fournicopia (Delta Heat, #2)
  • Tasting Pleasure (Pleasure, #1)
  • Worlds Apart