Start by marking “暗殺教室 1 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 1] (Assassination Classroom, #1)” as Want to Read:
暗殺教室 1 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 1] (Assassination Classroom, #1)

暗殺教室 1 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 1]

(Assassination Classroom #1)

号令と共に教室を満たす銃声! 椚ヶ丘中学校3年E組は生徒全員が先生の命を狙う暗殺教室。教師と生徒、標的と暗殺者の異常な日常が始まる――!!
Published November 2nd 2012 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 暗殺教室 1 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 1], please sign up.
Megan Peoples Yes, they can be found in bookstores like waterstones or comic shops like forbidden planet

Raeleen Lemay
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphicomanga, own
So great! The anime is in my top 3 faves so it's about damn time I started reading the manga. I own the 15 volumes that are out in English so I will be reading all of them verrrrry soon.
Jon(athan) Nakapalau
Cross The Breakfast Club with The Most Dangerous Game and The Magnificent Seven - now you have Assassination Club! The students in Class 3-E (remedial class) of Kunugigaoka Junior High have a new teacher this semester: an alien octopus (whose head is the classic 70's 'smiley' face) with bizarre powers and almost unlimited speed and strength! He just destroyed the moon and is threatening to destroy the earth - unless they can kill him first - and claim a HUGE monetary reward, going from loser to ...more
Shannon
It's probably weird to find a being that's destroyed most of the moon and plans on destroying Earth if he isn't assassinated in a year ... kind of lovable, cute, and squishy.

But ... I love Korosensei.

Xwirus
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
"El manga del profesor con tentáculos"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ese tipo de manga.

Emmm, esto ocurre en un episodio y no es exactamente lo que estáis pensando...
Este es el profesor con tentáculos.

Como podríamos definir este manga?

Es el manga que cumplió los sueños de esta niña, ¿Que?, ¿Quien es esta niña?, ¿Como estas leyendo esta reseña?, ¿Tienes Internet?, En fin... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tEX.... (mirar vídeo antes de ver spoiler) (view spoiler)
Ilias
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
After reading all the volumes available ...I am still wondering if Nagisa is a girl or a boy
Jo
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This was quite refreshing, if not a tad odd to read. The story is just utter nonsense really, and that might be one of the reasons why it has appealed to me. I'm not joking, the plot is absurd.
The story centres on some octopus-like squishy kind of guy, who is wanted by the Japanese ministry of defense, for destroying the majority of the moon. For some reason, he is given a teaching position in a school, so that he will cause no panic, but everyday, a classroom full of kids, that just happen to
Donovan
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I have never read manga. Ever. Reading right to left is confusing, it's black and white (or at least this one is), and it's weird, even by comic standards. So it's never appealed to me. But I'm open minded and this gets incredible reviews. So here we are. I read manga.

So how do I as a non-manga reader describe Assassination Classroom? Absurdism. It makes no sense and you just have to go with it for pure nonsensical entertainment value. Koro Sensei, a pun meaning "the teacher that can't be kille
Sam Quixote
Assassination Classroom has an absolutely batshit premise: a talking tentacle monster with a smiley face who can move at Mach 20 destroys most of the moon and will do the same to Earth in a year unless humanity somehow stops him. Oh and the monster - called Koro Sensei after a pun on the Japanese word “koro-senai” meaning “can’t be killed” - wants nothing more than to be a high school teacher!

All of which is fine by me - silliness, unique setups, and imagination aren’t my problem with this comic
Victoria ♡
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-manga
Just re read this bc it’s been so long since i read vol 1, but i just watched the anime and i really wanna get i to this again!!

Jun 2018 >>> I really didn't know what to expect going into this series but it's so fun! I'm reading at the same time as my sister so I have to wait for her to read so I can, so it's gonna take a while to get through it all...but I'm super excited for volume 2!

David Schaafsma
Crazy premise: A goofy-looking smiley-faced monster has already destroyed much of the moon, and now threatens to destroy Earth, in one year, but he also wants to become a teacher. For some reason. And he's a good teacher, too. Koro Sensei, they call him. The unkillable teacher.

So, his low-performing students, in order to prevent the unthinkable, must assassinate him, of course, and he is aware of this but is so far unkillable, though they seem to be making progress in their goal, getting more in
Clair
Apr 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, manga
Assassination Classroom. Judging by the title, it sounds like one of those survival manga, like Battle Royale or Doubt or Future Diary, in which high school students are drafted in to a dog-eat-dog killing contest where there can be only one survivor.

Wrong.

Assassination Classroom takes place on Earth, but an Earth which is playing host to an almost impossibly powerful alien monster who demonstrated his talents by blowing an enormous chunk out of the moon. All military efforts to destroy him have
Kitkat
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. I love that Koro sensei taught the class about some life lessons. I know they're trying to kill him but it's very interesting. I can't wait to see what will happen. Also how he killed a woman and became a teacher for her death. I'm curious of the background.
Annie
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 out of 5 Stars
Nope, that's not for me.
Irmak
Jul 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5tan daha fazla veresim yok ama 2de vermek istemiyorum. O yüzden 3 görünümlü 2.5
Sıkıldım.
2.cildi de okuyacağım yine sıkılırsam devam etmeyeceğim.
Peh.
Caro
Popsugar 2017 reading challenge:
12. Un best-seller de un género que normalmente no leas - Pues, no tiene la calcomanía de Best-seller pero sé que es un manga extremadamente popular, aparte de que no suelo leer mangas (aunque amo el anime)

Mi primer manga en físico y no podría estar más feliz. **se seca una lagrimita**

Antes que nada, muuuuuchas gracias a Malik, porque él fue quien introdujo esta maravilla a mi vida (IMM #ya ni me acuerdo, jaja)

Ya desde hace tiempo había sabido de este manga, pero
Roxanne
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017, manga
Possibly one of the strangest books i have ever read, and that's saying something. I did really like this one, it's funny and it's kinda sweet for you know a bunch of kids trying to kill their alien teacher.
Luis Alberto
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
El primer volumen de este manga es INCREÍBLE...! Desde La primer página está llena de mucho misterio e intriga y sabiduría de parte de un ser tan poco esperado y extraño, tiene unas frases que te hacen reflexionar y que son muy verdaderas para nuestros propios objetivos, y el anime es fielmente al manga. Sin duda alguna deben de leerlo, no se arrepentirán.
juan carlos
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Me divertí como loco con esta historia.

Para que leer esta trama:
1. El maestro o villano de la historia es tan grotesco y al mismo tiempo tan inspirador que te divierte y te enternece.
2. La manera en que crea el autor el escenario es muy bizarro e imaginativo.
3. La originalidad de hacer una historia de ciencia ficción, terror y misterio en un sólo escenario como un salón de clases es sublime.
4. Ame a Korosensei.

Münevver
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-çr-cilt
İnsanların bu tarz konular düşünebiliyor olması beni şaşırtıyor.
Raina
I have tried to get into manga over and over again, and after listening to a teen describe this series, decided to give it a go.

Alien from some other planet invades earth, gives a timeline for when he's going to destroy it, and insists on being placed in the position of a teacher for a bottom-of-the-barrel school. The students are tasked with killing the alien before it's too late.

It's a ridiculous gimmick, and goofy, and not terrible to get through, so I finished this first volume, but feel no
Aso
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4/5 stars

Manga dengan premis yang aneh tapi keren. Ceritanya lucu, karakter utamanya menggemaskan dan keadaannya gak masuk akal. Karakter Korosensei kok adorable sekali sih? Inspirasi bikin penjahat yang seperti itu dari mana? Unik sekali.

Karakter siswanya belum kelihatan, cuman lewat sepintas sepintas, gak ada yang kecantol di otak. Cuma Nagisa yang awalnya saya kira cewek yang agak kelihatan. Mudah mudahan di volume selanjutnya ada karakter yang digali lebih dalam selain Nagisa. Ada bebera
Eli
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, sci-fi, 2016
This was one of the weirdest things I have ever read... and it was awesome!

The art didn't feel convoluted and confusing like a lot of manga does for me. The characters were slightly average, but still likable. It had some good humor, mostly in the form of one-liners. The dialogue flowed well, too. The plot is one of the most original plots that I have ever experienced. It was really weird in a really good way.

Definitely going to continue this series.
Ahmad Sharabiani
Assassination Classroom, Volume 01 (Assassination Classroom #1), Yūsei Matsui
Stewart Tame
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly likeable, much like Koro Sensei himself. The premise is totally on crack: Most of the Moon is destroyed by a being of unimaginable power, and he promises to do the same to the Earth one year later. In the meantime, he wants to teach. So a group of Japanese high school students have him as their teacher. He helps them learn, they try to kill him before the year is up. And he encourages them. And it's really cheerful and goofy. It's one of those premises that, if someone tells you abo ...more
Wendi Lee
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-july-2017, manga
It's been a long time since I delved into the world of manga, and I wasn't sure what to read first. The librarian at my local branch recommended "Assassination Classroom," which she called "a lot of fun." Well, she wasn't wrong! I giggled at the premise: an octopus-esque alien has destroyed most of the moon, and is threatening to decimate the world in a year's time. The only people allowed to kill him (or even attempt it) are the students of classroom 3-E. It turns out that the alien, later dubb ...more
Derek Royal
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is very unlikely premise, and I seriously wondered what my reaction would be to this series. The verdict: wonderful! This is one of the most curious works I've read all year. Nicely crafted, and so much fun. Shea and I discussed the first six volumes of this series on a recent manga episode: http://comicsalternative.com/manga-re....
Samantha wickedshizuku Tolleson
Highly amusing and full of black humor. I was clearly surprised by how good it was.
Kitaplarvesozleri
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Okurken ne kadar gülmüş olsam da, konusunun sağlam olduğunu düşünmüyorum. Çok eğlendim lakin Death Note gibi bir seriden sonra okumak bu seri için iyi olmadı 🙄
GrilledCheeseSamurai
A squid type tentacle creature with a happy face destroys half of the moon and says that he is going to do the same thing to the earth in one years time. The dude can travel at the speed of Mach 20 and can't really be killed by any conventional means...except for rubber knives and bb gun pellets.

Luckily for the earth, he gives us a chance. He requests to be a junior high teacher and will instruct the classroom on how to assassinate him (as well as being a regular teacher in the subjects of Math/
Julia
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tauschregal
3,5 *

Total abgedreht und es macht nicht viel Sinn, aber witzig ist es xD
Mangaphilia: Assassination Classroom 2 1 Apr 09, 2018 08:52PM
Shounen Manga Boo...: Assassination Classroom 10 17 Oct 16, 2016 08:44PM
  • Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto, Vol. 2
  • ダンジョン飯 3 [Dungeon Meshi 3] (Delicious in Dungeon, #3)
  • Tune: Vanishing Point (Tune, #1)
  • ワンパンマン 4 [Wanpanman 4] (Onepunch-Man, #4)
  • 月刊少女野崎くん 1 [Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 1] (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, #1)
  • Beelzebub 01
  • Barakamon, Vol. 1
  • 山田くんと7人の魔女 2 [Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 2] (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, #2)
  • うそつきリリィ 1 [Usotsuki Lily 1]
  • 銀の匙 Silver Spoon 1 [Gin no Saji Silver Spoon 1]
  • Parasyte, Volume 10
  • 学園アリス 24 [Gakuen Alice 24]
  • プラチナエンド 2 [Platina End 2] (Platinum End, #2)
  • History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Vol 1
  • Invincible: Ultimate Collection, Vol. 8
  • 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い! 4 [Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! 4]
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 13: Piccolo Conquers the World (Dragon Ball, #13)
Yūsei Matsui (松井優征 Matsui Yūsei?, born January 31, 1981 in Saitama, Japan) is a manga artist known for manga Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. He was an assistant of Yoshio Sawai, the manga artist of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Shirota Masakage made a cameo appearance in Shinsetsu Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo).

Assassination Classroom (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • 暗殺教室 2 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2] (Assassination Classroom, #2)
  • 暗殺教室 3 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 3] (Assassination Classroom, #3)
  • 暗殺教室 4 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 4] (Assassination Classroom, #4)
  • 暗殺教室 5 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 5] (Assassination Classroom, #5)
  • 暗殺教室 6 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 6] (Assassination Classroom, #6)
  • 暗殺教室 7 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 7] (Assassination Classroom, #7)
  • 暗殺教室 8 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 8] (Assassination Classroom, #8)
  • 暗殺教室 9 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 9] (Assassination Classroom, #9)
  • 暗殺教室 10 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 10] (Assassination Classroom, #10)
  • 暗殺教室 11 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 11] (Assassination Classroom, #11)
“The Hitmen who came to assassinate him end up being polished for the better by their target” 1 likes