Start by marking “Power (Soul Savers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Power (Soul Savers, #4)

Power

(Soul Savers #4)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  2,407 Ratings  ·  132 Reviews
New Adult Paranormal Romance by bestselling author Kristie Cook ** Mature Content ** Recommended for ages 16+ due to sexual situations and language

Power, the next installment of the Soul Savers Series, takes you on a hot and edgy ride with twists and turns you'll never see coming, leaving you breathless and once again begging for more.

As the stakes rise, can she find her t
Published August 24th 2012 by Ang'dora Productions

To ask other readers questions about Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Power

Donna Higgins
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! That's the first thing, this book was amazing. I have loved following Lexi and Tristan and all the things they have been through to get to this book. OMG the ending total cliff hanger!! I love the Vanessa story line, the fae yay may ha ha, traitors in the midst, new recruits from the other side. Poor Sasha.... And back again to the ending what an ending!! I cant wait for the next book. I was up till about 3am reading and I could'nt put it down. Thank you Kristie for these characters and s ...more
Lindsay
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books-ever

OK...I have now read all 4 books of the series so far...and WOW!! I'm completely freaking blown away!! Kristie is one amazing writer/story teller! She combines all of the right elements into this series while not overdoing it. And the characters!!! Don't get me started on the characters! I freaking love Tristan!<3 And Alexis is the perfect narrator! She's strong, brave, powerful, a "princess", reckless, daring, courageous, a wife, a mother, and a lover...to make the list short. As the series
Megpie
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Excellent!!! Seriously considered petitioning Goodreads for a six-star review....
But then, hey, wait a minute. What's the deal with the epilogue??? This is seriously where the book ended? Seriously? And the next book is due Spring 2013? OH MY GOD!! I'm dying here Kristie...

But to go back to my review, I loved the twist with Vanessa. And the one with Owen. And with Sonya. And Cassandra. And Tristan. But since I love Tristan all the FREAKING time that wasn't a surprise.

So, if you have read all th
Teak
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
can not wait for spring 2013 to come....wish i could flash myself there so i can read the next installment of this addicting series! just pop on over..but sadly thats not possible and Ill have to patiently wait like everyone else..oh well..until then spring 2013.
Inga
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
My review:

Power by Kristie Cook is an engrossing fourth installment in Soul Savers series. It is written with passion for the characters and for the story, and you can feel that passion because the story takes over and captures you until the very last page. There is love, there is hatred, there is grief and loss and the excellence of Kristie’s writing is exactly hidden in the ability of capturing the reader and not letting you go. You realize that she has put her soul into it and I love that I
Brandi
Aug 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal

After devouring the first three books in The Soul Savers series I was incredibly pumped for the fourth! Unfortunately, I felt a little let down after reading Power. On the positive side- I always enjoy the Tristan/Alexis love scenes (so hot!). I was very pleased with the outcome of the trip "down under". I just wished Tristan & Alexis could've tested it's power at the end of the book! lol And although it's not the ideal situation & the whole thing made me mad at times, I'm okay
Sara
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy, nook, adult
Sweet! Look what I found available early! Can't wait to start!

This was a great 4th book to the series. I was hoping for a conclusion but I guess there is one more. This one has a few surprises as Tristan and Alexis are still trying to get Tristan's fairy stone back. A few things that you suspect is what's wrong during the story, that come true, and then some things with Owen that may surprise you. i am still hoping for the best with Owen, especially after the ending. And there are surprises with
Audrey
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
First off... I'm still SO very glad that there is not a love triangle in this series. Thank YOU!!! I really really enjoy the issues that Tristan and Lexi have to go through, soul mates or not. Makes them normal to me I guess. I do get a little annoyed when Lexi still has "moral issues" with her powers... but that might be me being jealous that I can't read peoples minds :) I wouldn't have an issue "spying". :)

Anyway, like the stars say, I LOVE this series... I cannot wait for the next book.
Jessie
Jul 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
OMG!!! I have no other words ... I loved it . Kristie hun you are amazing!!!♥ . last month I got promise and purpose and Next month I'm buying book devotion , power and genesis . You are the first author I bought a book from. from an other country . Because you Kristie made me read englisch books . my own language (dutch) is so boring now . Keep up the good work♥.
Bigg huggs jessie
Michele(mluker) Luker
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Power packs a punch as the Soul Saviors continues in this fourth installment.

The time has come to leave the Amadis Island. Alexis is ordered to try and relax to gain her strength, however she does not like to sit still. She buys a mansion to turn into a new safe house and has help to prepare it. Alexis is getting restless, feeling the over powering urge to try to find the pendant she so desperately needs to continue the Amadis daughters.

When Alexis gets a lead on where Vanessa night be, her an
Stacey
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg
Yes omg
Kristie cook I need in your mind ( just while thinking about Tristan :) )
I want to be Alexis
I need Tristan
I want to mother Dorian
How can you make us live the story and make its so freaking real
You girl rock your writing is outstanding the way you make us enter the book we are transported .Amadis ,daemoni who will win what will happen ( been bad has never been so much fun , but been good make the world a safer place )
Your books are unforgettable Tristan and Alexis are the best b
Jo
Nov 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
following on from the exposure of the traitor and Tristans trial, Alexis & Tristan return to florida, to search for Alexis's pendant, which is a priority now that they know its purpose. There are more twists and turns that I didnt see coming. We find out more about Vanessa's back story, and all the time Im rooting for Alexis and Tristan to make it through the next crisis that engulfs them. I read all the books in a week, and have become engrossed in them, leaving me lost now that I have fini ...more
Chrissi Jackson
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting to find out what Alexis and Tristan have been up to and was very excited to finally get to read Power. It's so good! I don't want to spoil anything, but there's this one scene in the middle of the book...Wow! You'll know what I'm talking about when you read it. Kristie is so great at painting images in her readers' minds, you're just going to love it. If you haven't read her novella, Genesis: A Soul Savers Novella, you really should. I won't say why since I don't like to spoil, ...more
Amanda
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Kristie Cook has done it again, Power is another book you can't put down. After the attack on Amadis Island, Alexis and Tristin think they can finally start to enjoy life. Unfortunatly with Tristins angel stone with Vanessa, they cannot just relax. They have to find the stone in order to have the daughter they need for the Amadis to continue. Along the journey the most unexpected friendships are made and aliases are put to the test. The cliff hanger is killer in his one. I can't wait for the nex ...more
Meaghan
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
YET AGAIN another Fantastic read from Kristie Cook. There were parts that were so heartwarming and sincere, as well as moments where I caught myself holding my breath in complete suspence. As the fourth installment to this series I found this book really amazing! I found it made me laugh out loud, tear up at times and even feel some resentment towards some of the characters.

TERRIFFIC and i can't wait for spring 2013 for the newest and fifth book!!!
Jill
Sep 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of the series, and this book did not disappoint! Non stop action from start to finish, and it kept you guessing. When you thought that you knew where the story was going, it would swing in a completely different direction. There were some revelations and I found myself rooting for someone that I never thought I would root for! I loved this book and I can't wait for the next one to come out!
Tiffanie
Dec 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Kristine did it again!! I loved this book! The Vanessa situation was awesome! If I had to choose a down fall to these books is....(don't read if you don't want a spoiler) is how our fierce warrior Tristan is always needing to be "saved". However, the way it was done in this book was beautifully written in way that made me yearn to see what happened! You will be dying for book 5 after this one. She is leaving us with two cliffhangers!! 2!!
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Kristie, you did it AGAIN!!! Another THRILLING, SWOONWORTHY story! I had so many moments of heartbreak thinking/wondering what the heck our Owen was doing. I have no idea, but now I get what you said when you mentioned that Owen would have some hard times ahead. Poor guy! Send him my way for some much needed R&R :P

Full review to follow soon.
Dayte
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this series... I couldn't put this book down at all. I loved the adventure and the way it made me sit at the edge of my seat wondering what is going to happen next. I can't wait till thefifth book confess out, I didn't like how it ended...so not fair. Its such an emotional rollercoaster and I love every minute of it!
R.B. Aiken
Apr 05, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. Took me a while, not because it wasnt quality, just because I have had lack of time.. A quality continuation from Power - the first Kristie Cook Soul Saver Series book ..

She has converted me from an Obsessive Self Help book reader to a converted Story book reader!!
Andrea Heltsley
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-read
This was a particularly fun addition to the soul saver series! I love the age old dilemma presented in this series, do you want to be good or evil? There is always a choice. A lot of surprises were revealed as well! I can't wait to see what happens in the next book!
Michelle
Aug 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!! Outstanding on the edge of my seat from the first page. Epic!!! OMG!!! What an ending...that's all I'll say but how am I going to wait until next spring!?!?
Honey Warren
Aug 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger?!? What?!?:)))) great read!! As always I'll be waiting for the next book in this series!!!
Bridget
Dec 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
I can't believe I waited so long to read this book. It was just as great as her other ones. I loved it!
Lacey Stephens
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better! Although there were some predictable spots, there are so many twists and turns. I can't wait for Book 5 to be released.
Kristina
Shelves: favorites
Each book gets even better! Can't believe the twists and turns of this one!

I want a Lykora :(
Acdunn
Oct 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Best yet!!!
10 out of 10
Veronica
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Another book to love. This series is great, and I can't wait for the next one to be published. Highly recommended series of books.
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Sep 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant as always. Full review to come.
  • Centaur Rivalry (Touched, #3)
  • The Demon Hunter (The Hunter #2)
  • Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #3)
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Inferno (The Kindred, #4)
  • Broken (The Crystor, #2)
  • Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom (A Daemon Hunter, #2)
  • September Moon (Alexa O'Brien, Huntress, #8)
  • Anna
  • Between Light and Dark
  • Vindicated (Fall of Angels, #3)
  • Odyssey (The Vampire Destiny Series Companion, #1)
  • Embrace the Dark (The Blood Rose, #1)
  • Allegiance (Causal Enchantment, #3)
  • Dark Cravings (Dark, #1)
  • A Demon in Waiting (Sons of Gulielmus #1)
  • Dark Union (Descent, #3)
  • Testing Fate (Mystic Wolves, #3)
Kristie Cook is a lifelong writer in various genres, from marketing communications to fantasy fiction. Besides writing, she enjoys reading, cooking, traveling and riding on the back of a motorcycle. She has lived in ten states, but currently calls Southwest Florida home with her husband, three teenage sons, a beagle and a puggle. She can be found at www.KristieCook.com.

Soul Savers (7 books)
  • Promise (Soul Savers, #1)
  • Purpose (Soul Savers, #2)
  • Devotion (Soul Savers, #3)
  • Wrath (Soul Savers, #5)
  • Torment (Soul Savers, #6)
  • Faith (Soul Savers, #7)