Start by marking “Die Run Hide” as Want to Read:
Die Run Hide

Die Run Hide

(Anika Washington #1)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

Anika Washington knows the rules laid down by the counterterrorist agency that owns her. When she aborts a mission in order to spare a young girl, she’s given an ultimatum: take on a new mission that requires betraying her fellow operative, and lover, or forfeit her own life.

After discovering that her lover, Gianni, has chosen another, Anika accepts t
Published September 3rd 2012 by Crimson Romance

To ask other readers questions about Die Run Hide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Die Run Hide

Jill Kemerer
Aug 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller
Buckle up! This fast-paced thriller had me on edge from the first sentence to the very end. I couldn't put it down! Indeed, I read it in one sitting--it's THAT good.

Set in the near future, Anika is a federal operative, but not by choice. She's trying to escape a life of no privacy, forced dangerous missions, and few choices. But her love of fellow operative, Gianni, threatens everything, and she makes a desperate decision that forces her on the run. Along the way, she learns the freedom she yea
Kristin
Nov 09, 2012 rated it liked it
This book reminded me a lot of the tv show Nikita. You have this group of operatives who are either ex-cons or are in the child service system. Either way these people will not be missed and have nothing in life to really lose. There is an agency who sends these people on secret missions. One operative wants out and will do what she can in order to obtain her freedom.

Anika decides she's had enough with UNIT and wants out. The only thing is, no one gets out. They have something called a solo miss
Urs
Nov 17, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: bookrooster
I received this book for free for bookrooster.com with the expectation that I would post a review for it.

In this book, Anika is an operative to U.N.I.T, an international antiterrorist organization. Alexis botches a mission and is given a hard decision to make about her future. She chooses the option that could free her from an organization for which she despises working, but this could come at the expense of losing the love of her life, Gianni. To make matters worse, she is not sure if the love
Patti Sheehy
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read this fast-paced thrilled in a day. It takes place in a future where privacy has long since vanished, especially for the operatives of U.N.I.T., an organization whose mission is to stop terrorism throughout the world. When all is said and done, all Anika and her lover Gianni want is a shot at intimacy and family-old fashioned values denied to them due to Anika's "profile" as an orphan deemed incapable of raising children. Partially set in Cuba--still a backward country after the rest of th ...more
Kourtney
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, ya
I received this book through the First Reads Giveaway section and really appreciate Goodreads and P.M. Kavanaugh!!

Anika Washington was trained at an early age to just obey orders or die. Who wants to live like that anyway? Of course Anika isn't as brainwashed as U.N.I.T. would like and made a mistake: she hesitated on her mission in order to spare an innocent. Given an ultimatum, Anika must choose between the man she loves and the freedom she longs for.

This novel had so many twists and turns. It
Donna (More Than a Review)
This debut author throws readers into a suspenseful adventure with creatively developed characters that are immediately thrust into danger that keeps us on edge throughout the story.
My review http://www.morethanareview.com/books/...
Tigrish
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
To be honest I didn't finish this book, and for me not to finish a book it must not have been very good. I read this a long time ago thinking I might finish it someday, but I don't think I will, hence the review. Put it off long enough as it is.
Constance Phillips
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
From page one Kavanaugh had me drawn in to Anika's story. The story is a high-drama page turner that keeps the reader wondering just how much this kick-but heroine has to endure to get her ultimate prize. A must read that left me hungry for a sequel.
Carol Davis
Nov 26, 2015
Constance Phillips
Jun 09, 2014
Sheila Schlechter
rated it did not like it
Feb 05, 2013
Kim Coomey
Kristin
  • Beneath the Veil
  • The Red Bear Society
  • Secrets and Lies the Complete Trilogy (Secrets & Lies #1-3)
  • Rainy Days
  • The Last Stop
  • The Chaos Protocol
  • The Writers' Conference
  • Survivor Roundup (Zombie West #2)
  • Guestlist
  • Earth 2.0: Prison Planet (Earth 2.0 Trilogy, #1)
  • Never Alone
  • The Devil—with Wings
  • Anchor Me
  • ReEarth
  • Seasons of Change
  • Black Cobra (Aaron Quinn #2)
  • A Killer's Grace
  • The RoCK CLuB

Anika Washington (2 books)
  • Ready or Dead (Anika Washington #0.5)