Start by marking “What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire, #2)” as Want to Read:
What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire, #2)

What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire #2)

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  465 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Seduced into a new “relationship” with the domineering billionaire Shane Trant, Bristol Deatrich is just beginning to learn the dos and don’ts of being a submissive.

Do: please your master.

Don’t: forget that it’s all a game, only a game. Submission has nothing to do with love.

For her first full weekend with her new dom, she’s flown to paradise. But quickly she learns paradi
Published July 27th 2012 by Novel Mind Books

To ask other readers questions about What He Demands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What He Demands

Lady Raven RAVE!
Story: GOOD
Intimacy Level: D.R.I.P (Don't Read In Public)+ SPICY
Enjoyment: GOOD
Length: 1576 kindle/ 72 pages

THOUGHTS

I could kick myself. I didn't realize that there was a story about Shane and Bristol What He Wants (Submitting to the Billionaire, Domination BDSM), prior to What He Demands. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the story even though I dived in without learning of their back story.

The story starts with Bristol preparing for her big weekend getaway with Shane. She is still getting use to his wor
Jessica ♡~ Book&Coffee Lover ~♡
Aug 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
This mini sequel to 'What he Wants' was really fun! Too bad it wasn't a bit longer :( I also missed an Epilogue but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe there is gonna be a third one!? Pretty please with a cherry on top.. lol

At the end of part 1 Bristol has agreed to be Shane's submissive, nothing more nothing less.. but Bristol is having seconds thoughts, she want's to be more than his sub, she want's to be his lover, his friend, his partner.. his everything..

In part 2 we get to take a tr
Lily
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
"What He Demands" by Tawny Taylor is the second book in the "My Alpha Billionaire" Series and starts with Bristol preparing for her weekend getaway with Shane, but it doesn't turn out as well as she hoped. Bristol finds out some things about Shane that brings her to the point to leave the "paradise" and going back home immediately.
In this book, we also see a new side of Shane. He figures out he has feelings for Bristol and more than his submissive.
The sex scenes are very intense and hot.

It's an
Taz Will
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
I saw this coming when they brought in the friend. I'm still trying to figure out when she "fell" in love with him. Seems like she was enjoying the thrill and the money more than anything. The way he was chasing behind her I knew he was going to give it up but you don't get why he wanted to change his mind. All you read about is the sex nothing shows how "good" they are together. Come on, they only meet up for sex! Where's the connect? Where's the bonding that would make her "love" him and him w ...more
Kl
Dec 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I did not finish this book. I tried to like it but he was a jerk. I enjoy D/s books, I enjoy alpha male books but this guy was just a jerk. I felt he took and took but gave little to nothing in return. He did not ever seem to care about her or her needs. That's abuse not submission
Erin
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
read this "book" in 50 minutes. ugh, i really really dislike it when an author takes one story and breaks it up into several books. the sex was kind of hot but these characters are just not grabbing my interest or attention.
Ronda
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
These are quick fun reads. I have enjoyed each one so far and look forward to reading the rest in the series.
Carrie
Mar 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great short story, keeps you wanting more at the end. Sex is hot, and shows you easy it was for a young girl to get hooked in to BDSM with the amazing older man.
Eva
Nov 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Im really enjoying this series. I cant help but feel what Bristol is feeling for Shane.
Sarah Crocket-tone
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tawny-taylor
I liked this one better!
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
wow! love it!
Dutchess
Aug 28, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: lendables
Not so good...too short, no storyline. Wasste of money
Melissa
Nov 12, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Erotica/Romance readers
"What He Demands" is a quick and steamy read. I wish it was full length novel. Just as the story was starting to develop ... it's over. It has a 50 Shades feel to it. It's a good "filler" story.
Vanessa Moya
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
Surprises everyone that reads, it's like rubber necking
Ceri
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
I think Bristol is a little to young for this older man. Shane just seems interested in sex and not Bristol. His controlling tendencies come across at times as a jerk.
Belinda
Helen Alicata
Nov 23, 2012
Amy Colon
Dec 08, 2013
  • Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex, #1)
  • Seduced by the Angel (Divine Fornication, #1)
  • One Night (Superstars in Love, #2)
  • Suddenly Beautiful
  • A Few Good Men (Red, Hot & Blue, #7)
  • Armando Returns (Barboza Brothers, #2)
  • The Substitute Millionaire (The Million Dollar Catch, #1)
  • A Man Like Mike
  • A Gift of Snow
  • Wickedly Charming (Fates #7)
  • Say You Will (The Alexanders, #5)
  • All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand, #60)
  • Dawn's Desire (Dark Kings, #0.3)
  • East of Ecstasy (Hearts of the Anemoi, #4)
  • The Pack (The Pack, #1)
  • Sweet Jealousy: A BDSM Domination/Submission Romance (Episode #1)
  • Batman: Arkham Unhinged, Vol. 1
Nothing exciting happens in Tawny Taylor's life, unless you count giving the cat a flea dip--a cat can make some fascinating sounds when immersed chin-deep in insecticide--or chasing after a houseful of upchucking kids during flu season. She doesn't travel the world or employ a staff of personal servants. She's not even built like a runway model. She's just your run-of-the-mill, pleasantly plump D ...more
More about Tawny Taylor...

My Alpha Billionaire (5 books)
  • What He Wants (My Alpha Billionaire, #1)
  • What He Craves (My Alpha Billionaire, #3)
  • What He Needs (My Alpha Billionaire, #4)
  • What He Desires (My Alpha Billionaire, #5)