Start by marking “Tempting Whispers (The Kategan Alphas, #6)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Whispers (The Kategan Alphas, #6)

Tempting Whispers

(The Kategan Alphas #6)

In the final installment to the Kategan Alphas series, Vanessa Kategan is a desperate woman. She's got no job, no money, no place to go and to top it all off she's on the run. That is, until she runs into the irritating, thought-consuming vampire Brayden. Now he's forcing her to accept his help and she takes it even knowing her heart is on the line. The vampire can make he ...more
ebook
Published July 25th 2012 by T.A. Grey (first published July 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Whispers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Whispers

Sammy Loves Books
What a wonderful ending to the Kategan Alpha series! Hardass emotionless Brayden finally admits that he has fallen for the young Vanessa.

Brayden

Brayden

The only problem is that she is already mated to the man he insisted she marry two years ago. Brayden was so cold that I was afraid that his love story would lack spice, but his dirty mouth was just one of his many talents.

description

I was glad that Brayden was also able to solve a cold case that was brought to our attention in the 1st book of the series, Breeding
Ellen
May 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-r-c-g
Tempting Whisper is the final story in the Kategan Alphas Series. I will have to say that this was a O.K. Series, I do recommend reading this series in order because the books pick up where the previous book ends.
Hate to say it but I didn't fall in love with this series, the main reason is because they all seem to be the same just different names, and a different bad guy. Another reason is I wasn't emotionally attached to the characters, they didn't draw me at all.
There really wasn't any in-dep
Amanda
Sep 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
LOVE BRAYDEN!! my favorite character (Rome and Jacks tied for 2nd) finally gets his own book! everything about him screams sexy! love him and Vanessa together, i love how she brings out a whole other side of this quiet commanding vampire. man i wish this wasn't the last book in the series! MORE PLEASE or maybe a few novellas?? a girl can wish cant she?
Lissette Hicks
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. i loved how it started with the King and it ended with him. Her books just keep getting better and better. She is awesome.
Cindy Suttles
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read
O M G!! I just cried my eyes out!! hating that this series is over but really glad I read it...loved each and every one :-)
Wendy Smith
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!! Hate to see it come to an end but look forward to the new series!!! Love those werewolves and Vampires
Jenn Green
Jul 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
And she does it again!! Another Amazing addition to the Kategan Alphas, and my favorite one of the lot!! Brayden & Vanessa were awesome together. Hot & hilarious. I loved seeing her break down his ultra-proper exterior, it was fantastic!! The last few chapters were just an incredible way to bring the series to an end, while solving problem that 1st came to light in the very beginning. While Im incredibly sad to see it come to an end, I couldn't be happier with how it all went. I absolute ...more
Patricia
Oct 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
i think i have fallen for another of t.a.'s wonderful men! bray is such a close second to roman (dark awakening, kategan alphas). loved this book as much as all the others. this series has won my heart! t.a. is brilliant! and i bawled my eyes out at the end, knowing that the kategans series is over. please change your mind t.a., write another one,lol.
brilliant writing, by a wonderful woman. i have officially read every single one of her books, and loved every single word.
Kylie
Nov 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, its one hell of an emotional ride, it leaves me feeling wrung out and raw. It's the kind of series that leaves you thinking about them at odd times, day or night. The hardest part is it leaves you feeling like you have lost some really good friends. This series is one i will continue to come back to time and time again!
A must read for any romance/erotic/paranormal reader
Lynette
Aug 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I found it a wonderful way to end this series. I fell in love with the Kategan's in the 1st book and have faithfully read the entire series. (Some more than once)

When an author makes the characters so believable/lovable, you know you have a good series/writer to follow.

You will not be disappointed in this book or with this series.
J.
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ms Grey has finally gotten a hold of her inner writer. The four stars, apart from liking the story, really reflects on the growth of abilities. I look forward to reading more of her stories.
Terri Barnett
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
TA pulled off an amazing book again!! I'm sad to know that this is the final book in Tge Kategan Series!! Looking forward to many more books from her!!!
Brenna
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
For a race that supposedly punishes violence against women, there are a lot of abusive assholes running around with impunity. Also, for such martial minded men, throughout the whole series they make decisions that make rent-a-cops seem like security experts in comparison. Surprised they don't decide to split the group up because it'll go faster.
Danielle
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Yes
Shelves: t-a-grey
Another Amazing addition to the Kategan Alphas and a wonderful ending to the series!

Brayden Erickson comes face to face with the only female that has ever sparked his interest but Vanessa Kategan is already mated to the man he insisted she marry two years ago. Vanessa is running from her mate, Joseph Harrington, who is abusive. As Braydem comes to realize that Vanessa wants out of her marriage with Joseph but fear and threats are around them. Brayden is also working on it as a favor to Vane's m
Christon
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! Did not see that ending coming. I enjoyed this series immensely! I've read few series that end better than they began. The Kategan Alphas series was one. The series started good in my opinion, but only got better with each book. I would love to see these characters in future stories from Grey. Brayden and Vanessa's story was great! I knew from their first encounter in Dark Seduction that there was a magnetism between the two. I couldn't wait to read their story and see if the two would end ...more
Kadie D♥
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Read from 7 to 9 december

I liked this series a Lot!
Shame it is already the last of the series.
I thought I liked Damek's subborn story a lot already, BUt Brayden Erickson's story is even better!
Brayden and Vanessa are such a nice couple.
Brayden was such a cool and calm guy, but gets so very heated up by Vanessa- which is very cute xD

But a little conclusion in this series is: all the featured Dads in the stories are 'Royal douchebags'and very mean towards their daughters *shakes head*, no daddies
Rochelle
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I loved the final book in the Kategan Alphas. I loved Brayden & Vanessa's relationship, which started out tempestuous but turned out perfectly. I liked the overall story and I was glad to see some old characters in there as well. The only slight negative is that the sex scenes occasionally went on for too long. But it's still one of my favourite books of this series!
Crystal
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
All I can say is that this was a great ending to a wonderful series. I really hate to say goodbye. I have really felt a connection with all the characters and know I am heartbroken. I wish we could've seen what everyone else was doing two years later and not just Dmetri and Christine.

I loved this book and I feel in love with Brayden. I just loved his attitude.
DebA
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spicy!

A truly awesome read! Readers expect to be amazed with romance, action, suspense, danger and drama. This paranormal tale was spicy and fun to read. The novel was well-plotted out, superb and entertaining.

T.A. Grey writes consistently memorable stories.
Donna
Jul 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, uf-pnr, 2013
Very entertaining and a nice finish to the series. I really liked Brayden's personality but I found myself occasionally frustrated with Vanessa's behaviour. Overall though, a surprisingly strong finish for a series that was uneven in the quality of the writing from one book to the next.
Megha
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
absolutely gorgeous! beautifully crazy and the storyline is by far the best in the series. loved Brayden's character.its just so much like the kind I like reading.loved the spirited haughty Vanessa.its genuinely the best in the lot of kategan series!
Susan Qualls
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great paranormal romance by T. A. Grey.

Well written and smooth flowing plot plus steamy hot interaction between the H/ h. I have read many other books by this author and I liked them also. I highly recommend this book. SQ
T
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Am I working my way through all of this authorʻs books? You bet I am! I love that while the story (all of her stories sofa as well) is hot, and intense, itʻs not so drawn out that it feels like youʻre being beat over the head with the Alpha Male Syndrome. So.Enjoyable.
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was bittersweet. An amazing ending to a awesome series. Alway like this couple. Really happy they finally got it together. Great story great HEA.
Amber J.
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one too. Each book in the series gets better and better!
Ofelia
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I specially love Brayden, so serious all the time and finally finding love. A must read.
Mymee
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful...simply beautiful
Becky Gates
Interesting

Nicely done. A good book, though not as good as many other stories by T A Grey. This one was "vanilla".
Lea-Ellen
Book 6 of The Kategan series: Vanessa Kategan (wolf shifter) and Brayden Erickson (vampire)
Jessica Long
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was great. I was hooked from the beginning. Very well written and easy to follow along. A must read!
  • Pleasuring The Beast
  • Whore For The Wolves (Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy, #3)
  • Seeking Pack Redemption (Pack, #3)
  • Captain's Price
  • Cum For Bigfoot 2
  • Hunger of the Wolf (Wolfen, #3)
  • Owning Arabella
  • A Curve of Claw (Wiccan-Were-Bear, #1)
  • Mona Lisa Three
  • Lust Unleashed (Night Seekers, #1)
  • Sinful Treasure (Venice Vampyr, #3)
  • Liam's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #4)
  • The Horny Minotaur
  • Evernight: Romance in a World of Darkness, Volume 1
  • Forced By A Werewolf
  • Reflections of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #2)
  • Alpha Games Volume 4
USA TODAY Bestselling Author T. A. GREY loves to write sexy, pulse-pounding romances that will keep you up late at night.

If you're a fan of adventurous paranormal romance novels, then you'll love her Bellum Sisters series. This isn't your typical romance story, so be prepared for a kick of heat and tons of action featuring some spunky, spell-casting succubi sisters who are given to one unique man:

The Kategan Alphas (7 books)
  • Breeding Cycle (The Kategan Alphas, #1)
  • Dark Awakening (The Kategan Alphas, #2)
  • Wicked Surrender (The Kategan Alphas, #3)
  • Eternal Temptation (The Kategan Alphas, #4)
  • Dark Seduction (The Kategan Alphas, #5)
  • A Kategan Alphas Christmas Special: featuring Vane and Sarina (The Kategan Alphas Book 7)