Start by marking “The Fallout (Guardians, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Fallout (Guardians, #2)

The Fallout

(Guardians #2)

Just because she has wings,
doesn’t mean she’s an Angel…

It's front page news on every Angel gossip rag:
“Marcus & Ameana: Gone The Way Of “Brad & Jennifer.”
So, Who Is The “Angelina?” Emmy Baxter—a mere mortal!”

Ameana tries to avoid her ex and his new love by focusing
on the other evil out to destroy the team. But soon her pain
turns to fury.

And before the end…a girl p
ebook, 1, 350 pages
Published July 25th 2012 (first published July 24th 2012)

Stephanie
Jul 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, read-in-2012
Originality: Again, I have to say that this series is very original. I am loving seeing the human side of angels. They aren’t so perfect as they’re made out to be, and they are as vulnerable as humans in these books. I really like that. It’s nice to somewhat relate to a holy being. ;)
Characters: In The Fallout, you get more information about many of the characters, and in these cases, it makes you love them even more. There was a character in the first book that I didn’t really like a certain ch
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Way too many errors!!!

When I order a book for my Kindle I expect some editing errors. However, this had way too many issues. Multiple times entire words were left out or repeated. Past tense and current tense would be used at the same time and many other errors. I would have been upset with the amount of errors had this book been free. I'm very disappointed. The story line and characters are very good but it was very difficult to take the story seriously. I feel sad that i won't find out what ha
Ivy
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
To write this review is a little difficult for me. I’m still not quite sure how I feel about his book. I didn’t hate it, but I definitely didn’t love it. It didn’t do much at all for me.
Ameana can’t get over the breakup, her repetitiveness got very very irritating. I do find the unusual relationship she has dragged herself into quite intriguing. I hope the author involves Rage more and we get to know him more. I’d love to see Rage turn angel considering the circumstances the Guardians find them
Jasmine Villanova
Aug 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Beneath the Moon and Stars review

I really liked the first book in this series. I was excited to see where the story was going to go. I think this had a very exciting storyline. The storyline and characters were what I liked best about the first book. I feel like this was a little darker the first. I ended up not liking the characters as much because they were so dark. With that being said, I didn't enjoy this as much as the first. It was still a great read and a awesome sequel.

This was from both
Jessica
Aug 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Jessica by: Amazon
Book two of the Guardians. The continuing story of Emmy, Marcus and the rest of the guardians team. Told mostly from the point of view of Ameana, Marcus' second in command and his ex-love. We follow her as she tries to deal with the loss of love, mostly by having secret "dates" with Rage, an Akon aka a demon. Ameana tries to forget the love she has lost by also trying to focus on the Guardian's mission to save humanity and her inner fight to not kill the human (Emmy) who, in Ameana's eyes, stole ...more
Leah
Feb 15, 2013 rated it liked it
I would probably give this 3.5 stars. I'm enjoying this series, there are just somethings that bug me about it. It's hard to pinpoint everything, but the biggest things are the many typos and editting errors. This reads as a rough draft ... it would have been nice to read this more cleaned up. Also, there are times when I feel like the author takes the easy way out and simply tells us what's going on rather than shows us. Sometimes it almost made the story feel unrealistic. I'm also having a har ...more
Diana
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
This series has quickly become a new favorite, I need to go encourage people to read it so I'll have someone to discuss it with.
The writing is still amazing, especially the way it changes in point of view I loved getting in Ameana's head and knowing what she was feeling. I loved seeing the story from a different perspective, it was like a whole new story that just added so much more to it over all.
So many sequels just expect you to know what happened, but this one gives so much info and details
Melissa Ashley
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Such a great sequel!! I had just finished reading the first book when this was released a few days later. I could not put this book down. It grabs you from the beginning and doesn't let go. Not even at the end. Which is a cliff hanger that leaves you wishing the book just continued on forever. I can't wait for the next installment to come out in September. What am I going to do with myself til then? Probably reread these books a couple times. DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE!!!!
Maggie
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic book!!! I couldn't put it down!!!!! And I was not expecting that ending... I mean WOW!!!! I was really surprised how much I liked reading about Ameana and seeing everything through her POV!!!! Great Great book!!!!! Thank you Lola for this amazing book, no one could have done what you have!!!!!
Bianca Lopez
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this book and the other as well! I recently read the fourth book and waiting for the next one.
Tarra
Aug 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, own
Review coming soon!
Mandi
Nov 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
knew it was gonna be as good as the first
Sarah Burgess
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As good as the first one is, this one is better. The characters contuine to grow and develop as well as the story line. I cant wait to read book 3 and see where Lola takes us.
Catherine Qu
Jul 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Possibly the most terrible series I've ever read.

Horrific plot later on. This story is just the beginning of a continuous repeat.

I wonder does anyone notice how items are constantly added? Oh, look, some super bad guys, they're the worst things ever- OH WAIT, there's THESE GUYS, the worst in the universe! NO WAIT NOW THERE ARE THE SUPER TERRIBLE BAD GUYS who are going to end the universe!
Items and places are also added one after the other. The author clearly has no idea what they're doing and is
H.L. Girton
After much debate and convinced myself to give book two a chance because book one was the authors debut novel. Sadly I am out $5 that I can't get back.

There was no development in the author's writing ability or the flaws in the characters or story. Is was even more of a disappointment than book one. the edits and structure were actually more choppy and unprofessional in this one.

And someone please tell me why did we need a 40 page recap of book one? I literally skipped the first 40 pages by sk
Christine Leger
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first book, and this one was okay too, but I planned on liking it way more than I did. That being said, the story line is original, which is nice, but evidently there's like 15 books in the series, so I can't see myself buying all of them.
Tamara
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fallout

This book has a very emotional ending. I don't know where this goes from here but the sadness is beyond
Billie Kowalewski
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good. I don't remember exactly when I read it though.
Elysia Bailey
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

I enjoyed this book very much more words required to post it on amazon to continue on to the next book.
Rebecca Lavoie
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was awesome
Lori Salsbury
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay, this review is not just for this particular book (I'm putting the same version on each book) but for every single hair pulling book in the series. I have rated the books mostly 4's and I'll stand by that because the story, had it been about something like super heroes, rather than "angels/demons" it would have been great. But...they're not. They're about...um...Lola St. Vil's warped idea of angels. Here are my MAIN issues.

1: She is obviously either an Atheist or not of a Christian religion
Melissa E.
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Boom! Hatred broke the top guardian angels' team! I love this book just like the first one! I still can't believe that I'm reading books about angels! I used to hate to read that kind of books, but this series got me to read and enjoyed most of the story. Still there are some things I still wished some parts of the book to change. I love the cute couple still! I couldn't leave the book down, so I finished it in one day and half. I will still give it 4 stars.

Still working on the mission with the
Mariana P-Murray
Aug 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm just so mad about everything in this book. at the end of the last book we're left with Rio having made a huge mistake and well the book is called The Fallout so we know there are consequences.
almost everything in this book is predictable and preventable If they'd stop being love sick for just a moment and remember that they're trying to save humanity! get over yourselves, you selfish little idiots.

SPOILERS

I don't know about anyone else but I knew the second the caller talked about ending M
Elisabeth Wheatley
I was not expecting to love this book as much as I did. I could get SO mad at Amaena, yet I did sympathized with her on occasion. We find out about her Core, that is, how she died, and learn things about her that make her more relatable.

Still, the truth is that I wanted to slap her silly for most of the story. I thought she was being a selfish little wench, keeping Marcus and Emmy apart. Does she realize that a person who does something to cause someone else pain because it gives them pleasu
Gemma
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic book!

Now I do have some criticisms about this book. A proof reader or even the author needs to look over this and correct the spelling and grammar mistakes. Admittedly there Arnt that many however every time I found one I had to 're read it to make sure that it didn't make sense and was me being a bit dim.

However! This was a great follow up book to the first. There was a few unexpected twists and turns, but now two guardians are dead?! Will there be any left by the time I've go
Maria
Mar 04, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 1 was better....

I understand how the big series work. I understand why the author wants to connect the past with the present. What I do not get is why all the readers that we actually read the first book had to submit to a dry summary for about four chapters on the second. If you want epic write it and publish it all together. If you want to do it on different times spare the readers without Alzheimer's for the sake of some who accidentally stumbled upon the Book 2. It is not very likely to
Kathy Hanson
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good storyline

Although I have enjoyed the in-depth descriptions of the "world of angels", it seems to be taking an extraordinarily long time to develop the plot of finding the Triplex. The author's descriptions of the various characters are superb and allows the reader to easily envision the epic battles between Good and Evil.

I will not infer that I am an expert in English grammar, however, I have found that the editing of these books should be more detail-oriented. The use of entirely wrong wo
marsha mendonca
Fantastic

I loved this whole story and have read up to book 6 part 1 and am reading part 2 I hope everything works out but there's trouble on the horizon for Emmy and the guardians as they make their way throughout the twists and turns of the events in each book and heartache is written all over it all I will tell you is be ready to say goodbye to any of the guardians and hope everyone will be okay and try not to worry to much about Miku and Rio for soon you will see what becomes of them and the
Emma
Mar 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series! Yeah there are some editing issues but not enough to ruin it for me. I love the originality of this book. That's what really draws me in, the storyline. I do like the romance aspect although I do wish the author could of given the reader more, in terms of convincing us why Marcus falls for Emmy. I'm not quite convinced, however I do like the storyline of it all the same. I read this book even quicken than the first, in a couple of hours and now I'm dying to purchase th ...more
Marie Yule
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: good-reads, favorites
  • Resurrection (The Guardians of Vesturon, #2)
  • Lost Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy, #2)
  • Anomaly of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #3)
  • Vulture (The Ferryman + The Flame #3)
  • The Exemeus (The Exemeus, #1)
  • Defiance (The Priestess Trilogy, #1)
  • Windswept : The Hightower Trilogy, #2
  • Jaded Stone (Souls of the Stones, #0.9)
  • Inferno (The Kindred, #4)
  • When Angels Cry (Starfire Angels )
  • The White (The Dragon Pearl, #1)
  • Blaze (Midnight Fire, #3)
  • A Reckless Desire (Breconridge Brothers, #3)
  • Spellbound
  • Beyond the Iron Gate: Zara's Journey (The Lost Kingdom of Fallada #0.5)
  • Oath of Deception (Reign of Secrets, #4)
  • Desolate (Desolation, #2)
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

Guardians (8 books)
  • The Girl (Guardians #1)
  • The Turn (Guardians, #3)
  • The Triplex (Guardians, #4)
  • The Quo (Guardians, #5, part 1 of 2)
  • The Lyris (Guardians, #5 part 2 of 2)
  • Guardians: The Shoma (Guardians, #6 part 1 of 2)
  • Guardians: The Nycren (Guardians, #6 part 2 of 2)
“It’s very easy to stay down when you’re already there. It takes courage to get back up.” 2 likes
“Wisdom is for suckers. What’s life without a little life-threatening romance?” 2 likes