Start by marking “アオハライド 5 (Ao Haru Ride, #5)” as Want to Read:
アオハライド 5 (Ao Haru Ride, #5)

アオハライド 5

(アオハライド [Ao Haru Ride] #5)

中学のときに行けなかった夏祭りに行く約束をした洸と双葉。洸との関係の変化を期待していた双葉だが思わぬ方向に変わってしまい…。双葉のことが気になってきた冬馬。洸に恋する双葉を見るたび気持ちは大きくなり…。
Published August 24th 2012 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about アオハライド 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about アオハライド 5

Start your review of アオハライド 5 (Ao Haru Ride, #5)
Archit Ojha
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
So far, this is one of the best stories. There are a lot of characters' introduction here. I was delighted to read more about the protagonists.

Recommended to shoujo lovers.
Phoenix2
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: manga readers shoujo lovers
Shelves: manga-manhwa
I like where this is going. Great series!!
Dani ❤️ Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

In middle school Futaba Yoshioka thought all boys were loud and obnoxious... except for Kou Tanaka. They agree to meet to go to a summer festival together but he never shows up. Fast forward to high school where she meets Tanaka again, but he's totally different and that even includes his name! Will they be able to rekindle what they had in the past?!

The Premise

In Ao Haru Ride vol 5 we continue the romantic love triangles by forming new ones
Romie
I knew there would be a love triangle, but I thought I'd dislike the other guy a lot more .... but I like him. I'm still team Kô, but yeah.
It's still super cute and adorable!
Lauren
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Still loving this series <3

RTC
Pinky
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great volume in the series, I enjoyed it, but at the same time I am upset to have read it this late. I want to fit in as much reading as I can, but I picked the wrong time to read it. School starts tomorrow, which means I'm probably gonna get a lot of homework. *Sobs* But, I will try to read as much as possible, I am so behind on my reading challenge and a good way to catch up is reading mangas and graphic novels. I want to read as many novels I can, I'm behind on so many series like ...more
Sprinkled Pages
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED I sped through it. It was so addictive and cute and enjoyable UGH ...more
Rebecca
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, manga, romance
Oh, shoujo romance, how you manipulate me into hating new characters before they've spoken a word!
Shala
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The tropes, particularly the Jealousy trope, were strong in this volume. I trust this mangaka, and I am invested in the journey that these characters are on. I'm ready for volume 6!
Prabh⚔
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it
this is getting love trianglery and I'm pissed
elle
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*4.5/5 because TOUMA I THINK I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU ++ the friendship bonds are also amazing in this volume! also futaba’s self discovery <3
Laura D
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Aah, stop being a dick Kou!
Yumeka
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Futaba meet Kikuchi kun. Kikuchi kun try to approach Futaba. Kou contact with anther girl. Because of third person, Futaba and Kou can’t be a couple. They can almost reach, but they can’t. I’m frustrated with this situation!!
Annie
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm enjoying this mangaka so much <3
Sen
Oct 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Review On Chapters 16-19
Source: batoto.net
Thank you Bikkuri! and Chibi Manga for the scans!

Greetings, lovely ones reading this review! I spent my time yesterday and this Halloween morning reading Volume 5. And here I am, tryin' to calm down from fangirling. *fangirl squeal*

Note this is a review for chapters 16-19 (volume 6) ONLY ! (view spoiler) Expect a stampede of fangirl thoughts here.

Here it goes!!

1) Okay. Touma must be
Leanne Crabtree
Huh, what is it with the fact that just as something is about to happen between Kou and Futaba that they always get disturbed!

I have to admit I'm still loving this manga, the five of them as a group are quite cute with their friendship. I'm not too sure about the new guy and his interest in Futaba though. I'm still firmly Team Kou, even when he is being an arse.

Off to start #6
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
NO MAMES, QUE FINAL
Thamy
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surely my favorite manga among the ones I've been reading and this volume is keeping it up, even though it wasn't as exciting as the previous one, so I'd call it a rounded-up 3.5. Still, the scenes with the main couple are totally wort it, any reader would fall in love with the chemistry between Futaba and Kou. It's also a very quick read so much you feel engrossed, you won't regret giving this a try.

If you haven't read the first volume yet, this is the story of Futaba, who meets her first love
MrsHReadsALot
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Teen angst and fluffy feels

OMG!! I love Ao Haru Ride. I watched the anime before ever reading this series online a few years back. This manga is so good. It’s been awhile since I read this, but it’s definitely one worth re-reading. There are so many subtle things going on that I missed the first time. It’s so angsty in the best possible way. The way this mangaka does such a wonderful job of portraying teenagers trying to navigate the rights and wrongs of relationships. How to be a loyal friend
Adriana Bonilla
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is new content for me since this takes the characters beyond the anime content and it was amazing!!!
The art is as amazing as always and also the new characters were great in every sense!!! They are growing, choosing their owns paths and finding how they want to be and with whom.
I have become addicted to this manga and I have no shame!
The new plot line seems great and I honestly can't wait to see more!
Give me more Kou please!!
Courtney (courtney & books)
I love this series! I especially loved this volume and how people work through their feelings. Yes this book has angst and romance, but it’s so much more about Futaba and her friends coming into their own as people and I just love that! I love that these kids make mistakes and say the wrong thing and just learn! Such a good series!!!
HkMar
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just when you think things are going great between our main characters, Kou throws in a monkey wrench. No spoilers but I understand he went through a traumatic experience with grieving and loss and wanting to help others who are in pain is noble but is it noble or easy? I can't wait for the next one!
Chelsea Morrison
This series is a perfect example of a manga that I had mixed feelings about in the beginning and then fell in love with. Seriously, I loved this so much that it probably rivaled LOVE SO LIFE. This has officially gone on my to-buy list.
Angela
Jun 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
I’ve reached it: the point where I’ve read enough volumes in a series that it all starts to seem repetitive and I look for a faster pace. I’ll read the next book but can see how I may give the series up sooner rather than later.
Delia Devin
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
The Tanaka Brothers are really something else. I'll definitely go for either one.
Ramonna
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WEON! XHSHAHSHHAA
Celinda Reyes
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!!!! If you love manga with a cute romance & interesting characters then this is the series for you.
Sara
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*sigh* heart, heart, heart.
jaslyn t.
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
ugh touma

(okay I like him more this time, but he's not as good of a second male lead as andou was. andou was a KING. and mamura honestly outranks them all, so - )

kou.is.so.CUTE.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Love in Focus Vol. 2 (Love in Focus, #2)
  • Love in Focus Vol. 3 (Love in Focus, #3)
  • Waiting for Spring 11 (Waiting for Spring, #11)
  • Love in Focus Vol. 1 (Love in Focus, #1)
  • ひるなかの流星 2 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 2]
  • Waiting for Spring 08
  • ひるなかの流星 1 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 1]
  • オオカミ少女と黒王子 7 [Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji 7] (Wolf Girl and Black Prince, #7)
  • ショートケーキケーキ 3 (Shortcake Cake, #3)
  • Waiting for Spring 7 (Waiting for Spring, #7)
  • Waiting for Spring 9 (Waiting for Spring, #9)
  • ひるなかの流星 3 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 3]
  • ショートケーキケーキ 4 (Shortcake Cake, #4)
  • Takane et Hana T09
  • オオカミ少女と黒王子 6 [Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji 6] (Wolf Girl and Black Prince, #6)
  • 春待つ僕ら 5 [Haru Matsu Bokura 5] (Waiting for Spring, #5)
  • 高嶺と花 11 (Takane to Hana #11)
  • 春待つ僕ら 6 [Haru Matsu Bokura 6] (Waiting for Spring, #6)
Io Sakisaka (咲坂伊緒) is a Japanese manga artist. She also designed the characters for the anime movie HAL. Her works are:

-Call My Name 2001
-Watashi no Koibito 2002
-Bye-Bye, Little 2002
-Blue 2006
-Mascara Blues 2007
-Strobe Edge 2007
-Ao Haru Ride 2011
-Sono Omokage o Shitteru 2013

アオハライド [Ao Haru Ride] (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • アオハライド 1 (Ao Haru Ride, #1)
  • アオハライド 2 (Ao Haru Ride, #2)
  • アオハライド 3 (Ao Haru Ride, #3)
  • アオハライド 4 (Ao Haru Ride, #4)
  • アオハライド 6 (Ao Haru Ride, #6)
  • アオハライド 7 (Ao Haru Ride, #7)
  • アオハライド 8 (Ao Haru Ride, #8)
  • アオハライド 9 (Ao Haru Ride, #9)
  • アオハライド 10 (Ao Haru Ride, #10)
  • アオハライド 11 (Ao Haru Ride, #11)