Start by marking “Heart (Animal Senses #1)” as Want to Read:
Heart (Animal Senses #1)

Heart

(Animal Senses #1)

Torn from her sheltered life, Rayne is alone and scared after she discovers her fiancé is not the man she thought he was. Unable to accept the corrupt world he belongs to, she flees to the furthest possible location she can reach on her own. Nothing could ever prepare her for the journey and what she finds out when she arrives.

Is she strong enough to survive on her own?

The
ebook
Published November 7th 2017 by FRP (first published November 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart

Start your review of Heart (Animal Senses #1)
Sarah Kalaitzidis
Jan 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: werewolves
Orginally posted on:

Well, this book did have it’s ups and downs. If it wasn’t for Devin, I would have given up on this book. He brought life to it, and I'm glad I manged to finish 'Heart'.

‘Heart’ took place mostly in Timmins, Ontario, but it gets scattered to other locations. For other Canadians, especially those in Ontario, you understand how isolated Timmins is. It's basically an every town USA type of town. For a character on the run, it is a great pla
Gaele
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
With all of the books I have read from this author, characters reign supreme. Well defined and detailed characters highlight all of her books, and this series starter has two more characters that are sure to stay in your mind for weeks to come. Points of view are always clearly voiced: confusion, self-doubt, love and even insecurities plague each of her characters, just as they do us in real life.

In this story, Rayne leaves the life she has always known in the midst of an emotional crisis. Her
Two Nerds With Words
Jan 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of were books and Heart did not disappoint. I really enjoyed the premise for the book, especially Rayne's history. There was lots of originality to the storyline as well the more typical developments that we expect from this genre.

The characters, Rayne and Devin, were very easy to like. I genuinely enjoyed following their stories. There was a superb level of heat and passion, teamed with a mix of tension and drama. Certainly enough to get me hot under the collar.

There were moments
Jan 14, 2013
Stina Madison
Feb 21, 2013
Jacqueline Paige
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sherri Morris
Jan 04, 2013
Eternal Press
Nov 11, 2012
Jacqueline Paige
Nov 06, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Marijke
Mary Cloud
Rita Wray
Amber Hensley
Oct 20, 2020

Jacqueline Paige lives in Ontario in a small town that's part of the popular Georgian Triangle area.
She began her writing career in 2006 and since her first published works in 2009 she hasn't stopped. Jacqueline describes her writing as all things paranormal, which she has proven is her niche with stories of witches, ghosts, physics and shifters now on the shelves.
When Jacqueline isn't lost in her

Animal Senses (3 books)
  • Scent (Animal Senses, #2)
  • Passion (Animal Senses #3)

News & Interviews