Start by marking “A Howl in the Night (A Howl in the Night #1)” as Want to Read:
A Howl in the Night (A Howl in the Night #1)

A Howl in the Night

(A Howl in the Night #1)

4.79  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Sweet Sixteen is supposed to be a turning point in your life. The world is before you in all its glory, just waiting for you to reach out and grab it. Right? For Abigail Staton no, not so much. Not only does she suddenly lose her best friend due to a fight, but suddenly her mother expects her to believe that the father, she has never met, is actually a werewolf. With that ...more
Published June 19th 2012 by Rogue Phoenix Press

To ask other readers questions about A Howl in the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Howl in the Night

Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews)
Jul 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes paranormal romance/horror young adult novels!
Recommended to Jess by: Goddess Fish Promotions
Check out my review, an excerpt, and two teasers on my blog during and after my blog tour stop on July 30, 2012 -- http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-tour-made-grade-howl-in-night-by.html
Rebecca Besser
Aug 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A Howl in the Night is a story of a girl who finds herself alone when her father sudden reenters her life on her sixteenth birthday and corrupts her relationship with her mother. What's worse is that her mother turns against her and does what her father wants - they try to imprison her in an abusive relationship even though she's considered imperfect and can't shape shift like her father.

She is truly alone because her best friend just told her that he loves her, and since she doesn't return his
Allyn Stotz
Aug 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Courtney Rene’s newest novel, A Howl In The Night definitely hooked me early on. It was after I read the following line where her mother is explaining to Abby about her father, that I knew I wasn’t putting this book down anytime soon!

SHE PAUSED HERE AND LOOKED AT ME CAREFULLY. “ABBY, I KNOW YOU WON’T BELIEVE ME BUT I SWEAR AS I SAT ON THE FLOOR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO, HE TORE HIS CLOTHES OFF AND WELL, HE TURNED INTO A WOLF.”

I found this book fascinating, educational, and witty, in parts
Angelia Almos
Jul 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A fun and fast read. I really enjoyed Abby and going on her journey with her as she discovers she's a wolf shape shifter - and the only female one of her generation. Which leaves her feeling very much the pawn as two powerful clans fight for control over "her." But Abby isn't going to meekly go along with either side.
Denise Stanley
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Want to read a great book? This one is it!
I really loved this book! Abigail, the main character, is a spunky energetic girl who made me laugh out loud several times. The action in this story is fast-paced, and I enjoyed the unexpected plot twists. The book is a quick read because it's hard to put down.
I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Christine Young
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The first book in a great YA Paranormal series, one I thoroughly enjoyed. If you like YA and paranormal this one is a must read. Also check out the second book in this series The Full Moon Rises.
Shannon Stitchman
Martha
Apr 17, 2018
Rita
Sep 09, 2018

A Howl in the Night (3 books)
  • The Full Moon Rises (A Howl in the Night #2)
  • Before the Dawn (A Howl in the Night #3)