Start by marking “The Three Hour Man” as Want to Read:
The Three Hour Man

The Three Hour Man (ManLove At The End of The World #2)

3.52  ·  Rating details ·  48 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Getting away from murderers was the easy part, surviving in the storm was the hard part, and inhabiting a paradise island may just lead to true love.

In the year 2014, a virus wiped out most of the population. Those that survived learned to trust in no one but themselves. Deon first laid eyes on the beautiful Chase with a noose around his neck and an angry mob ready to kill
Published July 18th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published July 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Three Hour Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Three Hour Man

Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
3 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This book is part of a series and although it can be read as a standalone I would recommend reading the series in order as the first book has more world building and gives you a better idea of how the world now is. This book is also set eight months before book one and has characters that we met at the end of book one.

Deon has travelled the world in his boat; he has seen much destruction and death around the world and has kept away from most of the
Nikko
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I totally loved it.. Is a def. re-read for me..
ManOhMan
Aug 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
CaroleDee
Jul 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
After reading some fairly serious books there is nothing like indulging yourself in a fantastic erotic romance. Just like it's predecessor, The Last Cowboy, The Three Hour Man hit the spot (Pun very much intended. ;)

In the post-apocalyptic world Cox has created we're now following Deon's story. He's a loner, drifting through the ruined world for the last two years on his boat. During one of his routine maintenance stops he comes across a group of extremist survivors that are about to hang a man.
Lorraine Lesar
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
The reason of only four stars is purely due to the length of the book - only 57 pages of actual novel - but what a delight these 57 pages were! I thoroughly enjoyed it. This book had a timeless essence about it and though set in the future, I had no idea how far in the future it was supposed to be, and it really didn't matter. Basically, due to a virus, the mass population has been wiped out with just a few survivors, dotted over the world. For me, this was just a "gap filler" the main story was ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
CONTEST: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

This is a fantastic story that starts with a hanging and has a happy ending. The characters were well written considering this is a novella. What really made this story stand out among the genre is the plot. It’s m/m but throws in this apocalypse type event. Finding love in this new earth is really a romantic adventure.Then there’s the heat, sorry, freaking flames. Damn! That title is exactly as gutter minds would guess, yummy!

The Three Hour Man
V
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another great story.
Deon and Chase were having sex quite often though, however, it was still enjoyable.
Perhaps, I like it so much because Deon was African American and Chase was a "twink", and those kind of characters are my favorite.
Both of them were quite charming.
Looking forward for the next sequel .
Debs
Jan 17, 2014
Robin
rated it did not like it
Feb 02, 2013
Jazzie
Jul 18, 2017
Shannon
Nov 19, 2017
I'm a masturbation expert (true story, I'm single) and I write unique stories. If you're looking for a plot that hasn't been done before check out my books. I currently write m/m but one day I'll venture into m/m/f territory. I'm bi-sexual. I love animals and I've always wanted to paint nude men. Feel free to friend me on Facebook or Goodreads.
More about James Cox

ManLove At The End of The World (4 books)
  • The Last Cowboy