Start by marking “Southern Summer” as Want to Read:
Southern Summer

Southern Summer

Alternate cover edition for ASIN: B008M9FIZ

Aracellie walks the earth as an angel. As long as she does no harm, she is free to do as she wishes - including feeding her sexual desires. An encounter with a stranger calls a voice from the past - one she thought she'd forgotten.
Kindle Edition
Published July 17th 2012 by Hot Ink Press (first published July 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Southern Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Summer

Fathima
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A 4.5 star to be precise !!!!!

OH.MY.GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWD !!! * Nosebleed alert *

Wow , this ones too short to be true !! I've known Carly Wallace for a while now and when I found out that her short story was finally getting published , my happiness knew no bounds . She's such an amazing person and this , her story , is just magnificent !

Aracellie's story is just so wonderfully written , and is beyond HOT !!! The blurb pretty much sums up what the story is about but you really have to read the book
Carly Wallace
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)

Author review!! I loved writing this short and the series is gonna be Hot!! I can't wait to take y'all further into the Southern Summer Series
Emily Guido
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Lord have mercy! If you were standing on the Sun you would not be as hot as this short story was!

Unbelievably I was propelled into the story in the first few paragraphs and could not put the Kindle down until I was done. I was glued!

This story is erotic. However, the eroticism was on a different level in that the character, Aracellie, seemed to reveal only what she wanted to project. Very tongue and cheek, and I love that kind of story!

Not to let any spoilers out there for you, Aracellie, the
Elizabeth Lance
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this Hot HOT HAWT short story by Carly Wallace! I cannot wait to read more of Aracellie and her hot passion filled Southern Summer nights! If you're looking for a quick fun Fantasy for a Hot Summer Night, Carly Wallace's Southern Summer will hit the right spot!
W.H.
OMGosh!! What an adventurous, HAWT DAYUM erotic read!! Carly has developed a world so carefree even by our standards, with a passion for words that leap off the page and keep you riveted to your seat. I Love it..

This short story is very well written, sexually explicit, and will melt in your e-readers leaving you panting for more.. The gentle twists and turns are perfectly placed creating a perfect HOT summer read.. This is for 18+ readers only and will not disappoint! I am so waiting on the next
Bella
Shelves: arc-for-review
What a GREAT start to a series I hope will be out soon;) This was a gripping short story that had me at the first line, the desire and lust Aracellie has is hot! The fact that she is an angel and has the right to do as she pleases as long as she is good, is even better! I am very excited to see what happens next and to find out so much more about Aracellie and the past she speaks of just a little in this book. Anne has done a fascinating job in her first book and I am anticipating her next one! ...more
Alexia Purdy
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: erotica readers, mature readers, sex and romance readers.
This was a smokin’ hot read. Do I wish it was longer? Oh hell yes! It was definitely sizzling, and I love the idea of an Angel that can do what she wants and erase memories as she goes along having her wicked little fun. Definitely want to see more of this, I hope it’s a series. For a quick, hot and bothered read, this is it!
Shelley (Bella)
First off, I want to mention what a beautiful cover author Jamie Dougherty has created here. If you weren't drawn in by the cover first, well you must be blind. It's stunning. Now on to our short...Carly has crafted quite an exotic AND erotic world. She's taken a strong female, an angel no less, and made her bold, beautiful and impossible to resist. What woman doesn't dream of that? She doesn't shy away from graphic content, painting a perfect picture of Aracellie and her antics. But what's more ...more
E.M. Sky
Aug 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow doesn't begin to describe how much I loved this!!! The very descriptive tale of seduction leaves you breathless and wanting more, more like demanding more. Ms. Wallace has done an exceptional job, and I look forward to more of her stories / books. Keep an eye on this new author.
Amber
Jul 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
WHOA! Talk about HOT! I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Khelsey Jackson
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZING! It leaves you wanting more, and Carly I can't wait for more! Carly's passion shows through on Aracellie, and I will say I felt hot and was blushing!!
Lizzie
Sep 26, 2012 rated it really liked it

Thank you Carly for the chance to read this story! This was a bit different then what I figured it would be. I wasn't expecting a full short story that was completely erotic! But I will say it was enjoyable. I'm glad to hear it was the beginning of a series though! It was a great teaser and can't wait to see where this goes!
Lauren
Sep 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book by the author. Holy smokes this short read is sexy as all can be!! Excellent read! WaAR
Pete
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fire truck just left the house! Water heater turned off for a month! Sooper Hawt!! Adult erotica....gasp!!
Melissa Stevens
Lisa Wiedmeier
May 20, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: New cover Help 5 26 Aug 22, 2012 11:15PM
I Love My Authors : In the News!! 3 6 Aug 01, 2012 11:29AM
Carly Wallace is a woman with a dream, living in Texas where the sky is as endless as the heat. Carly pursues her dream of writing while bringing new and talented Indie authors to the front line. She reads and reviews independent books as well as writes promotional blurbs and marketing material. The Paranormal Book Club, Alchemy of Anne's Anomalies, PDMI inc and Injected Ink Publishing comprise he ...more