Start by marking “The Absurdly Silly Encyclopedia & Fly Swatter!” as Want to Read:
The Absurdly Silly Encyclopedia & Fly Swatter!

The Absurdly Silly Encyclopedia & Fly Swatter!

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Mass Market Paperback, 96 pages
Published 1978 by Scholastic Book Services

To ask other readers questions about The Absurdly Silly Encyclopedia & Fly Swatter!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Absurdly Silly Encyclopedia & Fly Swatter!

Sara
Oct 12, 2012 rated it liked it
It's been fun paging through old Scholastic books from the 70's on Amazon. As soon as I saw this cover, I remembered - oh, yeh, I had that book! I actually don't remember it being that funny. It was definitely weird. And written by R L Stine. I thought the R L Stine books for kids were AFTER my time, but I was wrong after I saw who wrote this.
David