Start by marking “Afternoon Rhapsody (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding #1; Bandicoot Cove #4)” as Want to Read:
Afternoon Rhapsody (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding #1; Bandicoot Cove #4)

Afternoon Rhapsody

(Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding #1)

"A second chance at love is worth fighting for. "

"Bandicoot Cove"

*now available as SUNLIT SURRENDER

Bianca Rogers is one signature away from finalizing her divorce. And she "will" finalize it just as soon as she gets home. But for this weekend, she s putting her troubles aside and enjoying the gorgeous, sunlit luxury of Bandicoot Cove, the resort where her brother is getti
Published September 4th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Afternoon Rhapsody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Afternoon Rhapsody

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Sunlit Surrender is part of the Bandicoot Cove series and is by Jess Dee. Although I’ve had a couple of her books on my list, this is the first book I’ve read by Jess. I honestly have to wonder why because I loved her writing. This book was sexy, so sweet and when I thought I understood what was happening, she found a way to surprise me. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Loving couple kissing in tropical pool during summer.:

Bianca Rogers or Bee as most call her, is in Bandicoot Cove for the destination wedding of her brother. It’s been a very
Tonya Peterson
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was interesting and at first I thought something was up and the pieces quicly added up. When your soulmate has found you not much can make you leave them permanently.
Crystal
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Bianca and Brody....I loved them, even as my heart was breaking for them (and then being put back together)! A super sexy novella with heart!
Lenore Kosinski

DNF -- I received a free copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest and unbiased review/opinion.

OK, technically I did get to the end of this book. But at 34% I started skipping to get to a point, and after that I skimmed to the end. This book's "hook" did NOT work for me. Not only did it not work for me, it actually made me irrationally angry. I'm not even kidding. I started reading, got to the point where our heroine and hero meet, started getting R
Isha Coleman
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bandicoot Cove is the place to go, to cut loose. In more ways than one. Escapism at it's finest. Jess Dee delivers a story of emotional discovery, sexual awakening and starting over all in a handful of pages. Not bad for a first impression.
Kelly Akemann
I have to say that I really did not enjoy this book at all. The idea that they pretend to not know each other at the wedding was confusing and odd to me. And then to obviously not care enough to try to work things out over a year but can magically fix their issues in one weekend of sex, is incomprehensible. I just did not see this story being as poorly done as it was. The writing was also a bit sub-par for my liking. Not more than a 2 star effort for me.
MBR
Afternoon Rhapsody by Jess Dee is a spin off from the Bandicoot series of which I have read and immensely enjoyed a book or two. True to Jess’s style, even though Afternoon Rhapsody is a novella, she manages to take the reader through a lot of emotional potholes and at the same time delivers erotica as it is meant to be; scorching hot enough to melt your panties off!

To read the full review please visit MBR's Realm of Romance

Rating=4.25/5
Angela
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novella was very interesting because like the others in this series it’s steamy as all can be but unlike the other there is no menage going on. There are some twists and turns that are attention grabbers. Bianca is at her big brother’s wedding and on her mind are the divorce papers waiting for her signature back home. Hoping to move on from her problem and her soon to be ex-husband she has an island fling with Brody. Both have baggage that together they unpack and things take come interesti ...more
Samantha
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-books
Sunlit surrender is the return to Bandicoot Cove where Aidan and Mack are getting married. We get to meet Aidan's sister Bianca and discover her life.

She's on the island close to signing her divorce papers. She meets a man, Brody, and he's getting a divorce too. Sparks quickly fly and the two have an off the charts chemistry. Both have quite a bit of baggage and when they dig into their pasts things are going to take quite a turn.

It's a good read and I enjoyed it.
April
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks to netgalley.com for the copy of this book.
What a great story. Getting back together and listening to each other is really the hardest thing in any relationship but this one they have a mountain to climb to make it work. This story is so sweet and heartbreaking but so good at the same time!
Danielle from Short and Sassy
I love second chance romance books. I am not really a fan when it includes married people who are headed for divorce. Marriage is suppose to be the ultimate HEA in books. I HATE when people pretend to be strangers! UGH!! so dumb!!
RaeLatte
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A woman ready to sign divorce papers meets a handsome stranger at an exclusive resort. The man bares a resemblance to her ex, is she totally over him?

A super steamy island adventure that will leave you wanting more!
The Smutty Kitty
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by SexxKitten

3.5 out of 5 Licks

I enjoyed this short story by Jess Dee. The sex scenes were super hot and the characters wasted no time in getting down and dirty. I really like a build up to the relationship between the main characters, I find it more delicious when the sexual tension is drawn out and was kind of disappointed that Bee And Brody were at it so quickly. But the reason for this was revealed later on and it gave an interesting twist to the story,
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Carys' review posted on Guilty Pleasures

A second chance at love is not guaranteed in life, and finding that second chance in paradise is even rarer. Bianca is struggling with her divorce when she stumbles across the gorgeous Brody. They always say the window to a person`s soul is through their eyes, and Brody`s eyes are easy to peer into and get lost in.

Bianca`s struggles with letting go of her marriage are admirable. I like that its not that easy for her to just walk away from the love her life
Ni_kii
Nov 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Really 4.5 Stars

Done as part of a series review on http://scorchingbookreviews.blogspot....

I think this is the most angsty of the all the books and I enjoyed it. I honestly didn't see where it was going (although on reflection, there were enough clues to point the way!). It was incredibly sexy (pool sex people!!) and the overall message was hopeful. I liked Bianca and really enjoyed her complete utter determination to get a second chance at love. She was the main selling point for me in this nov
Deb
It wasn't bad per say but there was nothing about it that made me want to continue to read and so I stopped a quarter of the way through. A short work like this needs a quick hook and I just didn't find a main character moping about her pending divorce at a wedding suddenly jumping into anonymous sex with some guy she bumped into very entertaining.
Dian
Oct 27, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, pdf
About second chance, not to let go until you're really sure. It's pretty plain and simple book. Wasn't what i expected.
Morpheus
Aug 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Nice twist on getting a second chance at love.
Channa
Aug 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Different premise than I've read before. Enjoyed it.
Casey (KcLu)
Sep 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
So darn great!!!
Amber Gray
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, 2013
This was first of her books I have read, and I will be reading more, loved it! Very sexy and steamy and sweet all at once.
K
rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: duplicate book listing 2 13 Jun 02, 2017 12:47PM

• Sunset Heat (Bandicoot Cove)
  • Trust In Me (Rancho Del Cielo, #5)
  • The Deepest Ocean (Eden #2)
  • Truth or Dare (Party Games, #2)
  • Paradise Found (Bandicoot Cove)
  • First Temptation (Covert Affairs, #1.2)
  • Undercover Lovers
  • A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4)
  • Her Perfect Getaway (Bridesmaids in Paradise #1)
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Mr. Seductive (Heartfelt #2)
  • Deadly is the Kiss (Primal Instinct World, #1)
  • Edge of Danger (Corpus Agency, #1)
  • Risking Trust (Private Protectors, #1)
  • Too Much (All or Nothing, #1)
  • Choosing Chase
  • Vance's Rules (Blackwater, #2)
  • Deliberate Deceptions (Hauberk Protection, #3)
Jess Dee lives in beautiful Sydney, Australia, with her husband, their two sons and their insane dog - a ridiculously overweight puggle named Luigi.

An avid romance reader since her early teens, Jess knew one day, when she grew up, she’d have to write her own love stories. It might have taken a while, but in December of 2005, she finally got “the call.” Her first book, Photo Opportunity had been co

Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding (3 books)
  • Sunset Heat (Bandicoot Cove)
  • Moonlight Mirage (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding #3; Bandicoot Cove #6)