Start by marking “Noble (Indigo Knights, #4)” as Want to Read:
Noble (Indigo Knights, #4)

Noble

(Indigo Knights #4)

Donny “Foxy” Foxley is hot. Noble knows it. All those screaming teen girls know it. And so does the production company with their millions staked on the teen idol's dreamy good looks.

So when the supposedly straight movie star comes onto him, Noble is floored. Never one to ignore the allure of a pretty young man, Noble can't resist and doesn't even try. Why should he? Even
Published September 16th 2014 by Loose Id LLC

Ami

Noble is (probably) the last book of Indigo Knights series which features the Knight's drummer, Noble, and a Hollywood movie star Foxy.

This was a pretty straightforward romance -- meaning that there weren't any huge conflict except for the fact that Foxy was in the closet (due to a morally clause) while Noble was pretty much very out to the world. Why I didn't say it was a huge conflict? Well, because despite it, they were pretty much being in love with one another, that Foxy even wil
Karen Wellsbury
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Do you remember being 12/13 and having a fantasy that 'insert name of favourite actor/ singer/ celebrity here' would see you and fall madly in love ? Well this series is pretty much that.

Totally escapist, everyone..without exception is stunning, fluid in their sexuality and once committed totally faithful. I have no idea if this is in way reflecting of the rock world, but I do really want it to be.

Noble is my favourite of the Indigo Knights books, because as well as Noble, the outgoing drummer -
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
This series ended up being a lot like Heaven Sent for me. The first book in each series is my favourite, and the fourth is my second favourite, with books 2 and 3 being a bit of a lull. I absolutely loved Izzy in book 1, but Noble is definitely my favourite of the rockers. He is amazing. He is fun and crazy but just an awesome person at the same time. He is a great friend and really has a sensitive side. I also loved Donny. He was a sweetheart. It was really interesting to see how confidant he w ...more
Kassa
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was kind of surprised by this book. I liked the previous books in the series but it hasn’t lived up to the greatness that is the Heaven Sent series. I was hoping for a mildly bland book to round out the Indigo Knights without anything really objectionable. I definitely got that with Noble but I also found the book more entertaining and interesting than the two previous books. It was an easy couple to end on with no real drama and only a half hearted attempt to throw some tension in so the stor ...more
Marlobo

The best was the final attitude embraced by the producers that I found very in tune with the reality of show-business today. The rest, pretty standard.
Naoms
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

This series is no Heaven Sent, they're fine, but not that great.
Christy
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After having just met the incredible Jet Mykles at this year's GRL, I felt an even greater connection not just to her, but to all of her works, of which the 'Indigo Knights' series is one. It seems like I've been waiting for Noble's story since he first jumped on the pages. Noble is a bold character, with personality and charm just oozing from his pores. Considering how much he teases his band mates about their lovers, I was looking forward to watching him fall.

Noble is, well, let's just say jad
AliciaJ
It was sweet, but it didn't have the excitement and yumminess of the previous books in the series. I liked the characters, Noble and Foxy, but the storyline was just a bit too "same-old same-old". I've read this same plot in a multitude of other books and unfortunately there wasn't enough pizzazz in this rendition to make it stand out as "must read it now!" material.
Chiara
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Noble is facing feelings that are completely new for him and doesn't quite know how to handle the whole situation. I might be biased because Jet is probably my favourite writer, but I loved every word of it.
Deeze
Mar 01, 2015 rated it liked it
This one rounded up the Indigo Knights nicely.

Foxy and Noble are sweet. I love the fact that despite his out ward appearance Noble was actually insecure.

Thanks to the Heaven Sent cast making appearances I now need to re read that series too.
Sherry
Sep 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Sweet with no surprises and no - thank god! - big misunderstanding. The characters didn't particularly pop for me and am happy enough that it wraps up the band members....but an enjoyable and light read.
Ingrid
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I liked this one a lot better then the previous installment in this series. It has all the things that makes this series and the Heaven sent one such a pleasure to read. The music stuff, the characters, the way Jet writes.
Janeylou
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5
Niumi
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Nice quick read with a cliche love story you can't help but enjoy. Classics almost never fail.
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Note: This book was provided to me by the publisher through Hearts on Fire Reviews in exchange for an impartial review.

Noble Welbourn is the only man among the rock groups, Heaven Sent and Indigo Knights who is not in a committed relationship, and he’s happy to keep it that way. The blue-haired, smokin’ hot gay man is more than thankful that there’s plenty of fish in the sea, since the thought of settling down disturbs him more than he can say. But that all changes when he meets Hollywood acto
ItsAboutTheBook
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: denise
Review can be read at It's About The Book

This 4th story in the Indigo Knights series has Noble finally meeting someone with whom he wants to spend more than a night or two, but there’s a huge catch because, after all, nothing is easy. Noble meets Donny Foxley at a party promoting Donny’s hugely successful movie – the movie that has made Donny the fantasy boyfriend of half the teenage girls in the country. They don’t have much time to get acquainted before Donny’s handlers step in to protect
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

If you are a fan of Jet Mykles rockers you will remember when it all started out with Tyler and Johnnie in the Heaven Sent series. As all the boys settled down the Indigo Knights were formed and we have watched as they all found true love. The only one who was still young free and single was their drummer Noble and although he yearned to have the closeness his band members had with their partners he was still happy being young free and single with a different man
UnusualChild{beppy}
synopsis:
donny foxley is a teen idol. noble is the drummer in the band indigo knights that is on the rise. when donny comes on to noble, he doesn't say no. but then they have a connection and they keep seeing each other, even though donny is in the closet. donny, or foxy, doesn't want to stay that way; he wants to acknowledge that he and noble are together, but noble doesn't want foxy to ruin his career.

what i liked: i liked that foxy didn't really care about his career, he was more interested i
Julesmarie
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gfy-ofy, m-m, rockers
Lovely! I'm so glad that #4 brought us back up to a happier story, one that was much more fun to read again.

Noble is delightful and Foxy is adorable and I couldn't help but root for them.

Favorite Quotes:
"I've always been a big star. Just, others are starting to figure it out."

"Fuck... What's wrong with me?"
"Want me to say it?"
Noble stared at the blank television screen. "Yes."
"I think you're in love."
"That's stupid."

Alone in the studio, he closed his eyes and let his instrument play him.

"I'm j
Lisa J.
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Noble and Foxy aka Donny meet at Hollywood party, and the "is-he-or-isn't he" dance begins. It turns out, that yes, the up-and-coming actor is gay for a certain rocker, but he's got a morality clause that prevents him from coming out.

Noble goes on tour, and he and Foxy keep in touch via text and phone calls. Noble is falling fast, and he's clueless about how to handle it.

I liked this story. It read very smoothly and wasn't overtaken by sex like some of the previous books have been. There's a n
Renee Henshaw
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this. Noble and "Foxy" make such a sweet couple. It was hard to read sometimes, the struggle they faced, one person openly gay and the other openly straight... It was about how much of yourself you are prepared to hide and do without, to be with the person that you love.

The ending was more of HFN than a HEA, which was different from the other books in the series. I hope this means there will be another book long epilogue for both Indigo Knights and Heaven Sent, as this was the a
Shannon
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gfy
I just love Jet Mykles' rockers. All of them, I'm not picky. I was so waiting to see Noble get his after the way he kept pushing Lance in the last book. Funny how that works. This one was so sweet and kinda perfect. A little bit of heartbreak but nothing super angsty. Love how she brings all her characters back book after book. Makes them all seem like such a great family. I wish there were more band members to be matched up. Onto the next rockers series...Jet, um Jet...?!?
Erin
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Noble

I just fell in love with Foxy and Noble. Foxy is an actor that does not realize that he is gay. Noble is out and proud about being gay. These two did not even realize that they were falling in love with each other despite some problems that they had to deal with. I wonder if Jet is going to write any more about Heaven Sent or the Indigo Knights. Erin
Elayne
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-bought-books
I absolutely adore this series. Well anything Jet writes really! Another wonderful addition to the Heaven / Knights saga. If you haven't read them ( where the heck have you been???) Please do! You won't regret it.
Karla
Sooo good!! I wish it was longer & there better be another Indigo knights book the series can' t end yet! I love these series.
Shelley
Aug 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Jessica
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think I fall harder for these guys every time I read them ❤❤❤ ...more
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Probably enjoyed this the most in the series. Tried to re read the second one this week and it was a dnf. Ok story. 3.5-4.
Heather♥
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Christine
Nov 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Another hot installment in the rock n roll world of the Indigo Knights. Take one out and proud rocker and a closeted actor and see the magic come alive.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Without Secrets (With or Without, #4)
  • Feeling the Rhythm (Conquest, #7)
  • The Door Into Spring (Wes & Mal, #1.5)
  • Finally Fallen (The Dark Angels, #3)
  • Shades Of Dreams
  • Ascension (Soul Mates, #5)
  • Lovegames (Queen City #2)
  • Moonstruck (Lucky Moon, #3)
  • Silver/Steel (Arcada #4)
  • Gasp!
  • Double Black (Black Gold, #2)
  • Entanglements
  • Take Me Home
  • How To Quit Playing Hockey
  • Hard Head (Head, #2)
  • Husband Material
  • Touch Me Not
  • Beneath the Stain - Part Five
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.

Indigo Knights (4 books)
  • Squire (Indigo Knights, #1)
  • Champion (Indigo Knights, #2)
  • Lance (Indigo Knights, #3)