Start by marking “Finding Time” as Want to Read:
Finding Time

Finding Time

3.17  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  1 Review

Rescue the past to build the future.

In 2280 EarthGov is desperate when aliens destroy their first colony. They’ll even comb through the wreckage of the aliens’ UFO that crashed in 1947—where one man claims he’s found a time machine. Now the race is on to scour history for the treasures and talents EarthGov needs.

Sid Feynman just wants a government grant. His hopes for a qu

First Edition
Published August 3rd 2012 by Atlas Integrated Publishing (first published July 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Time

Carrie Slager
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
[Full disclosure: Steve Poling gave me a free ebook in exchange for an honest review.]

Well, that certainly wasn’t what I expected.

That’s a compliment, by the way. Finding Time is a book with many different viewpoints, but Steve Poling handled each of them so well that it was never confusing. The first chapter seems completely unrelated to the rest of the book until later, but when the reason behind the event was revealed it made perfect sense. That’s what made Finding Time so interesting for me:
Liz
Coleen
Aug 26, 2014
Douglas
Sep 01, 2014
I'm a Math and Computer Science geek. Poet in many computer languages, but I only do senruy in English. Someday I'll do a sestina and my brain will explode.

The prose I write is about Sherlock Holmes' brother Mycroft, Steampunk, Time Travel & SF. That's either Science Fiction, or Subversive Fiction, it depends on my mood.
More about Steve Poling