Start by marking “Missing Me (Girl, Missing, #3)” as Want to Read:
Missing Me (Girl, Missing, #3)

Missing Me

(Girl, Missing #3)

Six years have passed since the end of Sister, Missing and Madison is now a teenager. During a visit to her older sister Lauren, Madison learns that their biological father was an anonymous sperm donor and sets out to track him down. Her search bears fruit sooner than she expects, but is the father she discovers all he seems? As Madison gets drawn into a mysterious investi ...more
Published September 13th 2012 by Simon & Schuster

To ask other readers questions about Missing Me, please sign up.
Suhani i dunno ....................................................

Start your review of Missing Me (Girl, Missing, #3)
Harri
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Teenagers who want something fun but simple to read.
Recommended to Harri by: My little sister
Shelves: 2012
I approached this book for some light reading. I'd read the first two, with the same attitude, and I knew that it wouldn't be a masterpiece. However, I was expecting something a little more gripping.

(view spoiler) ...more
SJH (A Dream of Books)
This is the third book in the series and is set six years after the events of 'Girl Missing' and 'Sister Missing'. As such it was nice to revisit some familiar faces and see what their lives are like now. The story focuses on Madison who is now fourteen and attempting to track down her biological father.

As I've come to expect from a Sophie McKenzie book, the story was hugely appealing and the storytelling was both exciting and addictive. Events take a dramatic turn particularly in th
16JonesA
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book of the missing trilogy, and it is set six years after the previous book, and instead of being from the point of veiw of the main character, it is set from the point of veiw of her little sister, who plays a big part in the first few books.

In this book, Maddison’s father had previously passed away, and she finds out that he was not actually her biological father, and her biological father is infact and anonymous sperm doner.

Throughout the story, Maddison tries to find her
17vailes053
I loved Missing Me so much because it was so tense and dangerous! The main girl in the story Madison was so brave and always put others before herself in all of the dangerous and tense situations in the book. She grows to learn more about her past that she didn't know. There are three books in this series by Sophie Mackenzie, Girl Missing, Sister Missing and Missing Me. I loved all of three of the books because the first two were narrated by Lauren - Madison's sister but the last one was narrate ...more
Kim Woolfson
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
I liked the way that they changed from Lauren to Madison's point of view for this last book. I enjoyed the new characters and ideas.
As I said for the last book I feel like the author is limited since they can only have one main focus in the book, which is somebody being kidnapped.
I think that the endings are kind of predictable (except for the second book) so that kind of takes away from the whole mystery element.
Personally I don't think that this series is worth reading.
Hannah
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have really enjoyed this trilogy and I think this may be my favourite of the three. These books are actually quite dark and I find the plots fast paced, especially in this book. I have also grown to love the characters, so I'm quite sad the trilogy is over.
15GuptaM
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I rally liked this book but felt it was a bit dragged on from the other two books and a bit unrealistic as one family could not possibly have so many problems but it was well written and a good read.
15PattarE
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought it was very unpredicting and interesting. I prefer the other two books in this sequel but it is still one of my favourites.
16LaneK
Book 3 in the missing girl series. I liked it a lot. It was very exciting and a page tuner. The ending was good. I would recommend this to teenagers
Emily
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
Six years after Mo's kidnapping, we return to see her in her teenage years. Mo is shocked at the revelation of her sister, Lauren's, pregnancy, and is rather unhappy at that. Overhearing a conversation between her sister and their mother, she realises that she is actually the child of a sperm donor. Angered that her trusted sister and not-so-trusted Mother kept this a secret from her, she starts to hunt for answers herself. Her search bears fruit, but as she seeks to please her father, she uncov ...more
Olivia-Savannah  Roach
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
Today I am going to review a whole series again. I actually just finished reading the third and final book in the trilogy, but I’m reviewing from the first. Otherwise, what sense would it make to you? The first book in the series is called Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie. And then it goes Sister, Missing as the second book, and the one I just finished called Missing Me. It’s a chick-lit type of story with action in it too.

The first book starts by following a 14 year old Lauren who is an adopte
16collisi
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a very good book however it took a long time for it to become gripping. I loved the story and how it kept linking back to the previous books in the trilogy. I would definitely recommend it to other people who liked the first 2 books.
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
Rating 2.5-3
I was excited when I heard Sophie McKenzie was releasing another book in this series as I really enjoyed the Girl Missing and Sister Missing. However when I heard that it was written from Maddison's POV I had slight doubts about the narrative and where she would take the charcters.

I finished this book within a few hours and I really read it just because of my feelings towards the first 2 books. This book sadly disappointed me though and in my opinion failed to meet the standard of
16ChambersA
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book genre is a thriller and is book 3 out of a series of 3 books.i really enjoyed it as unanswered a lot of questions that were thought about throughout the other 2 books.it was super exiting to read and so much happened.the ending is happy. I would definitely recommend
17choudhuryt052
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was very good and the genre is action. It is 5e last book in the trilogy and featured a lot of action and adventure and gripped the reader. I enjoyed the book. It had a good ending. I recommend this for teens if any gender.
Dayna
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
16VanNoordwykG
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was really good and ended the series very nicely. I would recommend this to someone who loves action and relationships.
16AtchamaN
Very good, I always wanted to read on. The ending was fantastic.
15SolankiK
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was very good. I enjoyed how it ended and how it went along in the story. This was the first series of books i read from sophie and i love them now.
Beth
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked this book up from the library, excited to read. But once I finished it I was disappointed in that it seemed like every other one I had read. Wish it was a little more dramatic.
Julie Jam
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spoiler! It's good but the relationship ending is so cliché
Molly
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing
15KhanN
Jun 27, 2017 rated it liked it
It was an intense book which cause lots of sconce and made you want to read on
June Jones
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
great teen read, some teen books are better than adult ones.
16milehama
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
15DaviesE
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not as good as the first one but I really enjoyed it but I preferred hearing about her sister.
Charlotte
Sep 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Now, after the beastly Gone I needed a book that was short and easy to read. A cop out I know. And after my previous experience with Sophie McKenzie's books and my love for Girl, Missing I just had to pick up Missing Me.

image

Six years after Sister, Missing and Madison is a teenager living in London with her anxious mother Annie. After a visit to Lauren, she finds out that Sam wasn't her biological father, by accident. Hurt that it was kept fron her for so long,  a need to fill a father sized gap,
The Book Review Library
Also on my blog: http://thebookreviewlibrary.blogspot....

I read Girl, Missing some time ago and liked it, but I was surprised when I saw a sequel had come out - I thought it was fine as a stand alone book. I didn't like Sister, Missing as much and I did not have high expectations of Missing Me, but I decided to read it anyway.

I felt that this book didn't have much to do with the plot of the other two - if I remember rightly, a character or two from Girl, Missing was bought back in Sister, Missing, at least relatin
Eimear
Apr 22, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Here's a link to my blog for more reviews !!!

I read "Girl, Missing" and " Sister, Missing" a few years ago and was really excited to read "Missing, Me " . I think I left it too long before reading this book, because there were several holes in my memory when it came to plots and characters, but if you're in the same position that I was in don't worry, McKenzie does a great job subtly filling in the blanks. This book is narrated by Madison, Lauren's little sister, and treads the fam
Shannon
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Check out my review on my bloghere!!

-----

I am a huge fan of Sophie Mc Kenzie's novels and the Girl, Missing series is one I've been a fan of since I was just twelve years old. To see reviews of the second novel in the series click here.

The characters in this book were great. I really enjoyed seeing the characters I've grown to love over the series back for the final nove
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Top Marks for Murder (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #8)
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)
  • A Spoonful of Murder (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #6)
  • Double Cross (Noughts & Crosses, #4)
  • Death in the Spotlight (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #7)
  • Mistletoe and Murder (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #5)
  • Knife Edge (Noughts & Crosses, #2)
  • The London Eye Mystery (London Eye Mystery, #1)
  • The Weight of Water
  • No Ballet Shoes in Syria
  • Cream Buns and Crime: A Murder Most Unladylike Collection, #0.5, 3.5, 4.5 (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #0.5, 3.5, 4.5)
  • Checkmate (Noughts & Crosses, #3)
  • Your Turn to Die
  • 13 Minutes
  • Apple and Rain
  • My Sister Jodie
  • Speechless
  • This Lie Will Kill You
Hey there! Welcome to my Goodreads page where you can keep up with all my stories - both the ones that are already published and the works in progress!!
I write mostly thrillers - though I have done some teen romance stories too.
I'm really excited right now because of...

Close My Eyes - which is my first psychological thriller for adult readers (pub May 2013, UK, July 2013, U

Girl, Missing (3 books)
  • Girl, Missing (Girl, Missing, #1)
  • Sister, Missing (Girl, Missing, #2)
“Sometimes life just doesn't allow for a totally happy ending.” 23 likes