Start by marking “Anna” as Want to Read:
Anna

Anna

Follow Anna from Keegan's Chronicles on her own adventure!

Seventeen-year-old Anna is an unskilled, natural witch still seeking a way to access her magick. When she moves to Seattle for college, she encounters two powerful witches who need her as much as she needs them. For the first time, Anna believes she's found someone who can help her explore her own magick.

Her dream
Published May 27th 2012 by Valknut Press

To ask other readers questions about Anna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anna

Haley ~ YA-Aholic
Jul 25, 2012 Haley ~ YA-Aholic rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
Really liked this one!! Not as much as Julia Crane's Keegan's Chronicles, but deff still enjoyed it! Review soon! :D
Mary
Aug 27, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
review is on www.booknerdsacrossamerica.com

I would like to thank the author Julia Crane for giving me this book. I loved all 3 of Keegan's Chronicles and was so happy that Julia told me that she had done a spin off of Anna. Anna was Keegan's best friend and just happened to be a natural witch.

Best part of the book: I know Anna is the main point of the book but she really is the best part of the book. I loved to see herself gain confidence in her abilities as a witch. At first, she did not have a
Sheena
Sep 24, 2012 Sheena rated it it was amazing
I happen to read this book Anna because I’m a fan of Keegan’s Chronicles(Trilogy)! Anna is one of Keegan’s best of friend and later on the book series did Keegan realized that her friends are paranormal like her, Keegan’s an elf, Anna’s a witch and Lauren’s a fairy.

I love Anna’s quest and determination to be a useful witch in her society, either in the light or in the dark race. Though there were times that she questioned her ability and capability, the writer see to it that she’ll came through.
Beckie Treble
Jul 20, 2012 Beckie Treble rated it it was amazing
wow. That ending was kinda cool. If i was sitting down I would have been at the edge of my seat through most of that, but as I was in bed, it was the equivalent :)
Amazing book. Loved that it was in Anna's POV and that she's finally met her Soul Mate, and Tommy... yay!!! I loved him from Keegan's trilogy, so seeing him in this book was just awesome :D

Loved it, I hope there will be more spin off's from Keegan's trilogy :)
Cielo
Sep 19, 2012 Cielo rated it it was amazing
i love it--i love it! sometimes I would go scan for the book for chants & rituals & been thinking of trying it! haha. I wish there's another book for Anna's witchy adventures!
Lissette
Jun 14, 2014 Lissette rated it really liked it
For as long as she can remember, Anna has known that she's a witch. Mind you, she's never been trained in the arts of magic. What little she knows, she's learned on her own, much to her parent's dismay. Granted, her mother has never quite been there for her, but at least she's kept her safe as much as possible. For that, she's ever grateful.

Anna's life is soon turned topsy-turvy when several Creatures of the Light go missing. To make matters worse, it's soon apparent that several witches she's l
Heather andrews
Apr 17, 2013 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
I always wondered what type of person Tommy was (Rourk's bff from training) and I'm glad this bookie allowed us to see who he was, and let me tell you I wasn't disappointed, he's a funny guy, "Rourk was helping me carry my bed in, and he would have killed me if I dropped it to pick up the phone." He's genuine, "Tommy glanced over his shoulder, and his clear blue eyes met hers. His gaze was serious. "Anna, I would have found you if I had to knock on every door in Seattle." He's a curious fellow, ...more
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers
The plot is good. Simple and solid. Save the light creatures before the dark gets to them. The love story is slow and rightly so. I can’t tell you how many books I have read where the love story overshadows the main story.
Paranormal YA is one of my favorite genres and this book fits there.
On a side note, Anna seems a bit of a loner, I don’t think it is due completely to her relocating, and her interactions with the other characters show it.
This book was decent with lots of dialog and action.
Katiria
Mar 05, 2013 Katiria rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-books
I absolutely absolutely loved Anna Julia did it again another awesome spin-off I am so happy Anna got her own story she is my all time favorite character from the Keegan's Chronicles it was amazing to see her grow and have more confidence in herself and in her powers she meets new friends and gets a job that she loves and she finally found her soul mate in Tommy I think there are a very cute couple and I am so glad and happy there are finally togather the ending Ooo the ending it was like the en ...more
Gracie Lou
Sep 14, 2012 Gracie Lou rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Anna knew she's a witch, but she never knew that she's one of the most powerful witch in her time! I like how the story goes, when she got no one to defend her but herself and her instinct. I wish sometimes I'm a witch who could lot of things on the side of good, of course.

Keegan appear somewhere in the middle of the story, I hoped there's a bit much story in store for them on this book, since it's a Keegan's Chronicles spin off (just can't get enought of Rourk!)hehe..

anyway... I love it!I hear
Kelli
This was probably my favorite of the books set in the Keegan's chronicles world, at least of the ones I have read so far. I like Anna, though I find it a little hard to believe that she lived in a dorm and knows no one. That was a little unrealistic. She also starts out way to naive, but she does get better.

This book does end with at least one thing still left open, and I have to wonder if there will be a book that resolves that issue.

This book could also use a good edit. Some sentences had word
Courtney Robichaux
Mar 07, 2013 Courtney Robichaux rated it really liked it
I'm so happy that Anna was finally able to access her powers and learn more about her gift. Watching her grow and learn while still remaining in the light was great to read!

Ms. Crane has an amazing talent for creating real and believable characters! They seem to come alive with her words. Mack was a big, loveable guardian. Eden and Anna will probably become best friends. And Helena was a crazy, wild, old witch! I could vividly picture each one as I read!

If I could change anything, I would want a
Jessica Figueroa
Jun 16, 2014 Jessica Figueroa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
What I didn't know at first that I found out from other peoples reviews on the book was that this was a branch off another book which I'll be sure to check out soon.

I really enjoyed this book, it was short and fun to read. The characters were interesting. I liked that this book was easy to get sucked up into, once I started I read until the end. I liked that there was so much going on, twist and turns and that it was fast paced. If you are looking for a short book with a lot of action you might
Td
Oct 20, 2013 Td rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anna (Keegan's Chronicles Spin Off) by Julia Crane
4 1/2 stars

I was already in love with these characters. Anna's story is definitely interesting. Watching how she evolves as a witch, learns her craft, grows, and starts to figure out how to trust herself, and her intuition.
As she finds her first real and true love, it is sweet to watch how that part of her life evolves. I liked this story!
SB Morales
Mar 09, 2015 SB Morales rated it really liked it
This was such a fun adventure. I loved Anna. She has to figure out how to use her powers and luckily she has friends who are there to help her. The boo was funny, exciting, suspenseful, and kept me on the edge of my seat. Once I started it I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read more from Crane and enjoy another one of her adventures.
Tanya Johnson
Jul 08, 2014 Tanya Johnson rated it it was amazing
As a huge fan of the Keegan Chronicles, I knew I had to read Anna and I was not disappointed! Anna is a young girl who has a lot to learn about how powerful she truly is. She learns that life is alway simple or easy and that you have to be ready for anything. I look forward to more about Anna and her story!
Kelly
May 27, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
I received this book for an honest review. Love this story. I like with all the characters. Julia Crane is a fantastic author and has an amazing talent for creating real and believable characters. I’m grateful to read her book.
Sandra O'dare
Oct 11, 2015 Sandra O'dare rated it liked it
It was great seeing Anna grow in to her power and realize how powerful she is but... I don't like how it ended. We don't see what happens with the Shadow that was released and had been kidnapping creatures of the light.
Red  Lopez
Oct 04, 2012 Red Lopez rated it it was amazing
I closed the book feeling high and dry hoping there's more of anna's journey which will hone her magical skills. This is one of the best books I've read so far! Magic, different paranormal creatures in one book, love it! :)
Leslie Hansford
Mar 02, 2013 Leslie Hansford rated it it was amazing
Anna grows in both power and self esteem through the story. What a great character. I loved this book.
Jdm74aol.com
Good

I like reading about what happens with the supporting characters once the main storyline is over. I felt this was a quick and easy read.
Clarice
Clarice rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Sydney Barnes
Sydney Barnes rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Manda
Manda rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2012
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2014
Dominique bartron
Dominique bartron rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2016
Heidi Kofoed
Heidi Kofoed rated it really liked it
May 24, 2014
Angela Hamrick
Angela Hamrick rated it liked it
May 25, 2014
Autumn Storm
Autumn Storm rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Crazy for Crane: Anna (Keegan’s Chronicles Spin Off) 2 8 Mar 05, 2013 02:48AM
being a natural witch! 3 3 Oct 04, 2012 07:15AM
  • Spring Rain (The Witchling, #4)
  • My Merlin Series (The Complete Trilogy)
  • Blood of Centaurs: Book 12 of The Witch Fairy Series
  • All Hallows Eve (New England Witch Chronicles #4)
  • Ever Winter (A Dark Faerie Tale, #3)
  • Intoxicating Magic (Crescent City Fae, #3)
  • The Saving Angels Series: Meant to Be, Forgotten Souls, The Ascended (The Saving Angels, #1-3)
  • Once Upon A Curse: 17 Dark Faerie Tales
  • Creepy Hollow: Violet's Story
  • Betrayals of Spring (Forever Fae, #2)
Julia crane is the author of the Keegan’s Chronicles, IFICS. She has a bachelors degree in criminal justice. Julia has believed in magical creatures since the day her grandmother first told her an Irish tale. Growing up her mother greatly encouraged reading and using your imagination.

More about Julia Crane...

“There is a part of me that no one ever sees.
I hide behind a mask of heavy make-up and ever-changing hair and clothing. I try to reinvent myself. It doesn’t work. There are times when I am bone-crushingly sad. I just want to curl into a ball and hide from the rest of the world. But, I plaster on a smile and play the game for my family and friends. They call me a free spirit.
I wish I were free. I feel like I am imprisoned by my own mind.”
13 likes