Start by marking “Fire & Ice (Legacy of Secrets, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Fire & Ice (Legacy of Secrets, #1.5)

Fire & Ice

(Legacy of Secrets #1.5)

With a past fueled by blood, sex and death, Christian vowed to be different. The things he witnessed left him hardened, turning his body and heart to ice.

A tiny sliver of humanity remained, leading him to Lia like a moth to a flame. Mortal desires awakened inside him, chipping away the cold. He tells Lia his story, realizing she's the one who revived him. She's the fire to
Published July 12th 2012 by Lisa Logue

To ask other readers questions about Fire & Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire & Ice

Start your review of Fire & Ice (Legacy of Secrets, #1.5)
Myranda
Jan 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
When I found out there was a novella to this series, I was instantly excited. I hoped that the novella was about one or more of the supporting characters because many have very interesting pasts. To this, I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I realized it was about the leading man. This is the reason I did not give the review a five. It was a nicely written, enlightening book. I was simply surprised it was not put in with the first or second novel of the series.
Rachel Olson
Aug 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Logue takes you on a journey into the past by floating down memory lane in this novella. Great way to connect with characters on a deeper level, awesome use of flashbacks. Familiarize yourself with Christian and Lia from Lisa's up and coming series, the Legacy of Secrets.

If you enjoyed Cursed Secrets, book one of this series, you'll LOVE this novella!

Highly recommended read by fellow author, Rachel A Olson
Carrie
Dec 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
THIS! This is what I wanted the first book in the series to be, so I was super excited when I found this novella that goes between book 1 and 2. The dialogue flowed nicely, the steamy scenes were steamy, and the relationship between Christian and Lia continued to frustrate and excite me. Hopefully the next book will keep going along these lines!
Evey
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh Wow! Christians story was captivating, the emotional roller coaster he has called life is thrilling. Is it so very wrong that I melt a little each time he has to resist the emotions he has for Lia?
Cristina Riquelme
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The continuation of the first book Cursed secrets, this was also enjoyable to read and have flashback and explain some issues for the next book. and love how relationship between Christian and Lia develops.
Janine Grondahl
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The perfect back story....
Crystal
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am glad that I read this book after reading the first two books in the Legacy Secrets series. It added some light to the characters in that series. I can't wait to read more from this author.
Roberta
Sheila
Apr 05, 2015
Julie
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading more about Christan's life and death before he met Lia. Thank you for the insight into a fascinating character.
Apr 30, 2020
Sep 28, 2012
Joy
Jan 11, 2013
Lisa Logue
Jul 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Patricia Baker
Julia Ann
May 27, 2017
Carol Wills
Dec 07, 2012
Lisa Logue has written everything from poetry and short stories to her breakout series, Legacy of Secrets and more. Originally from Long Island, NY, she now resides in Tennessee with her family including her husband, three sons and adorable pug, Frankie.

At the age of seven, Lisa began writing short stories depicting dramatic scenes of abusive relationships and murder/mysteries. After several calls

Legacy of Secrets (4 books)
  • Cursed Secrets (Legacy of Secrets, #1)
  • Binding Secrets (Legacy of Secrets #2)
  • Fiery Secrets (Legacy of Secrets, #3)
  • Shattered Secrets (Legacy of Secrets, #4)

News & Interviews