Start by marking “Alien Nightmares: Screen Memories of UFO Alien Abductions” as Want to Read:
Alien Nightmares: Screen Memories of UFO Alien Abductions

Alien Nightmares: Screen Memories of UFO Alien Abductions

Extraordinary true-life chronicles of a UFO alien abductee as revealed through vividly creepy dreams and screen memories. Walk the scary trails with me, haunted by creatures who followed me for decades with night terrors, monstrous visitors, bizarre visions, and fright nights that had me turning on all the lights afraid to go to sleep.

Journey with me into Alien Nightmares
Published July 1st 2012 by Gityasome Books

To ask other readers questions about Alien Nightmares, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Nightmares

My Pseudonym
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
One of the most fascinating, crucial, and frightening aspects of the alien abduction phenomenon is the idea of screened memories or virtual reality scenarios; the protective or deceptive memories the aliens implant into dreams or into the conscious memory of individuals. Even under hypnosis, it is possible the individual may only uncover the screened scenario hiding the actual course of events behind a mental veil. There could be many more people out there with strange dreams who suspect nothing ...more
William Stuart
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love a good conspiracy story and while Alien Nightmares: Screen Memories of UFO Alien Abductions isn’t exactly a conspiracy tale, the idea that the government has been covering up proof of alien visitations is. That led me to read this non-fiction book that details the author’s experiences with alien abduction and screen memories.

Synopsis (from the author): Explore the true-life chronicles of a UFO alien abductee as revealed through vividly creepy dreams and screen memories, haunted by mushroo
Lita Burke
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alien Nightmares: Screen Memories of UFO Alien Abductions by Sharon Delarose is a nonfiction book about alien abduction that describes dream imagery and memories about visiting extraterrestrials.

This nonfiction book recounts the contents of a woman’s lifelong dream journal. It details her experiences with repeated alien kidnappings. The book presents an analysis of re-occurring dreams and their common elements, and fits everything into a structure called “Screen Memories.” The Screen Memories ar
Zeecé Lugo
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have never read a book on alien abductions before, and I must say that while I do think it possible that aliens visited our planets eons ago, it is much more difficult for me to believe that they are zipping in and out around our planet on a daily basis. Keeping in mind the unimaginably long distances they’d have to travel, and the need for a mode of travel faster than the speed of light, I tend to remain a skeptic. That being said, the author makes very compelling arguments and offers some re ...more
Jada Ryker
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nonfiction First Person Account

Sharon Delarose's firsthand account of her experiences is an interesting work. Her words are compelling and thought-provoking:

"I do not possess a single "waking memory" of an alien abduction. What I remember are incredibly vivid UFO dreams and the terror that those "dreams" left me with. While I refer to them as dreams, it may be more appropriate to call them screen memories of repeated UFO abductions, which is what I now believe them to be.

"Screen memories are fa
Blaine
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Thanks Sharon.

You've brought my insomnia back with a vengeance.

This is one book that you may not want to read when it is dark and the wind is howling outside. It's going to tuck and prick at that little seed of doubt or uncertainty you might have in the back of your head. it's going to force you to ask questions that maybe you don't want answered. It's going to make you wonder if your thoughts are yours - or something else's.

It's a book you're not going to forget.

Read the book, and you'll un
Sahara Foley
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
PLEASE SEE MY REVIEW ON MY GR BLOG.
Susan
Oct 31, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alien Nightmares by Sharon Delarose This is the true recollection of the author’s nightmares and memories concerning alien abduction. The reader is taken through an explanation of the term ‘screen memory’ and from there it is a chronological recollection of events from the youngest years of her life through her mid-20s. The author ends the book with her personal take on what the memories mean for her personally and what her experiences could portend on a larger scale.
So to be up front, I am a sk
Susan

So to be up front, I am a skeptic about everything supernatural,
Gloria Antypowich
Feb 19, 2016 rated it liked it

I enjoyed reading this book by Sharon Delarose and I appreciated her straightforward way of writing. She didn’t try to twist anyone’s arm to make them believe what she presented—she simply laid out the facts as she remembers them (supported by her dream diary) and let the reader accept or not accept. I admire her for sharing her thoughts with a world that could be very skeptical, and my heart goes out to her for the things that she has experienced and are very real to her.
I also appreciated the
Melva Henderson
Sep 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Although the dream sequences were interesting, to me, they weren't convincing enough to clarify a UFO encounter or abduction.
Mrs S Samson
Jan 19, 2015
Eric
Jun 10, 2015
Sofia
rated it did not like it
Dec 19, 2014
Fingertip
Oct 06, 2015
Lee Hanson
Jun 17, 2013
Bruno Dias
Aug 17, 2016
Known by the father of my high school friend as "the strange girl who lives down the street," I have always been fascinated by the oddest things.

UFOs, mythical creatures, ghosts, plant lore, oddball insects, dogs and cats -- they all find their way into my words.

I never set out to write mostly nonfiction. I've got a head full of fictional tales, but the truth is just so darn strange! It pokes me t