Start by marking “Love Trumps Grief The firght to save our sons and the gift that saved us.” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Love Trumps Grief The ...

Kristin Akin

Love Trumps Grief The firght to save our sons and the gift that saved us.

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews

Be the first to ask a question about Love Trumps Grief The firght to save our sons and the gift that saved us.

Pattie Homeyer
Sep 01, 2012 marked it as to-read

This is a family from West County, Missouri area where I live. I am overwhelmed with their love and belief in God, family and each other throughout the battle to save their boys. Kristin and Justin are amazing people and an inspiration to all of us. We all love our children but I am not sure I have the strength and the deep belief in God to accept the loss and still have the positive and accepting attitude! God blesses those who endure in his name!
Janine
Jul 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing story! It makes me appreciate every moment I have with my children. I especially loved reading the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. My heart goes out to Kristin and her husband, Justin, They've done amazing work with the Matthew and Andrew Akin Foundation to help others with HLH. I am so happy that they've been blessed with William!
Kelly
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is an amazing story. I cannot imagine the strength of these parents. I first heard about their story through CarePages; the book is a more in depth look at their journey. The book is well-written and honest and will make you hug your children.
Augie
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. Read it in less than two days.
Melissa
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Tragic story, precious family! Makes me even more thankful for healthy kids and want to help others!
Susannah