Start by marking “My Boyfriend is a Zombie” as Want to Read:
My Boyfriend is a Zombie

My Boyfriend is a Zombie

First book in the Delicates Series. A love story with a few kinks! When Victoria meets a shy zombie in the cemetery, she discovers there is a whole strange world of the deceased and that people don't stay dead!
Published (first published August 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about My Boyfriend is a Zombie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Boyfriend is a Zombie

Start your review of My Boyfriend is a Zombie
Lauren
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fansite: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.ng ***

I was given a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I was really excited to review this book. The idea was original and there were so many places the story could take the reader. However, it ended up falling a little short for me. Ultimately, I decided to give this story 2 stars, and here is why:

W
Rae Hachton
Jul 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I knew this would be awesome!! The long wait was worth it. This book is amazing! And makes the list of my faves for this year.

***

IF I COULD GIVE THIS BOOK 10 STARS, I WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE IT 20

I'm at that point where I need book two in this series, or I'm not going to be able to function much longer.

***

This was one of the most brilliantly written YA PNR books I read last year.

The construction of this entire novel is intelligent, and transcending. It is entirely diffe/>IF
Gale
Aug 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
A very different kind of love story. One that will make you smile, laugh, and you may even shed a tear or two. I enjoyed reading about Victoria and Travis's love story. This book takes you to a whole different world. It was not what I expected at all but I am glad because I really enjoyed this take on zombies. You can't help but fall in love with Travis. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series. I give this book 4 stars.
Beth   (the one who is)
Aug 21, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shall we say recycled artwork??
Heather Kirchhoff
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved My Boyfriend is a Zombie. I felt like it was moving slowly at first, but I became hooked after the fourth chapter.
Carly Anne
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Alright review time for My Boyfriend is a Zombie by Elita Daniels, I haven't read a zombie book yet so I'd like to first say this was a great way to start off a new reading fancy!! Elita's book not only has a sweet romantic aspect but it has the dark creepy parts sprinkled into it like pepper in a stew! Victoria is naive and feels lonely even though she is surrounded by friends and family. Her wandering in a cemetery at night brings the caretaker, Travis into her life like a sweeping refreshing ...more
BookNerdette
Jan 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
Ansel Gough
Dec 01, 2014
Julie
Feb 06, 2015
Gypsy Madden
rated it did not like it
Jul 11, 2013
Kim Wiebe
Oct 22, 2013
Lauren McGovern
Apr 24, 2013
Elita Daniels was born in the early 1980's in North Queensland, and was raised (and still lives) in the historical gold city of Charters Towers. She started writing at age twenty-five, writing late at night when the house was quiet.

She aspires to move with her husband to a nice sized property located in a cooler climate, get a couple of dogs, and see "Tree of Life" made into a movie.