Start by marking “Восход солнца” as Want to Read:
Восход солнца

Восход солнца (Warriors: Power of Three #6)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  12,338 Ratings  ·  365 Reviews
Таинственная смерть одного из воителей Грозового племени перессорила соплеменников, хотя главный секрет так и остался нераскрытым.
Воробей намерен выяснить, кто его настоящие родители, но чтобы докопаться до истины, ему придется переворошить целую гору лжи и недомолвок.
Остролистая возмущена несоблюдением Воинского закона и обезумела настолько, что вычеркнула из своего сердц
Published 2010 by Олма Медиа Групп (first published April 9th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Восход солнца, please sign up.

Deyla You rate the book, then you will probably see a tag that will say:" Thank you for your rating. Write a review?" Or something like that. Press on write…moreYou rate the book, then you will probably see a tag that will say:" Thank you for your rating. Write a review?" Or something like that. Press on write a review. I hope that's helpful :)(less)

Sella Malin
May 15, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kira
Apr 27, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Warrior fans.
RAWR. I couldn't believe what happened to Honeyfern....what happens next then?
Priya
Jan 31, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: three-stars
Very intense and sad and cliffhangery and frustrating and...I can't wait for the next one!!!
KylaRodas
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a great ending to the Power of Three. Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf all return to the villain Sol to find out more about their prophecy. (Three kin of your kin will hold the power of the stars in their paws) Great warriors die in the fight to protect kits, and many wonderful kits are born. Ashfur dies a mysterious death by one of his own Clan. (ThunderClan) The three warriors find out the truth of their mother and father, and one can handle it all so the warrior ends its lif ...more
Featherheart
Feb 13, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aoife
Feb 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All warrior fans! Read them in order everyone!
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah this book is a close second to Long Shadows... The prologue is very well written and intriguing indeed! This book is almost as eventful as the last and is very hard to put down as it is like a mystery novel. Thunderclan get really determined to find out who killed ****** and a group of cats travel to the Sundrown place to hunt down sol and to get answers. This book keeps you guessing and is very interesting. When you find out the answer to a big question it was for me a ...more
the Artful Dodger
Me: *enters library*

*picks up the Fourth Apprentice*

*flips at random*

*nearly dies of shock and anger*

NOOOOOO WHAT DID YOU DO??????? YOU WASTED THE POWER OF THREE SERIES ON ME!!!!

I WILL NEVER EVER SPOIL THINGS AGAIN!!!!

*takes home Sunrise*

*reads it*

*takes out the Last Hope*

*previews last chapter*

(view spoiler)

LESSON NOT LEARNED.
Bluestar
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am SOOOOOOOO sad that Hollyleaf is dead. She was one of my favourite cats. Anyways, Purdy's back! Purdy is so awesome! Even though he gets me talking like him. He is my favourite loner or kittypet in the books so far. I loved it when they went on the original journey. So so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE WARRIORS! 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
STARS!
Sabrina Wannet
warrior cats is vanaf boek 1 al 1 van mijn meest favoriete series en is aan te raden aan iedereen die van dieren/katten en een beetje spanning houdt. waar het in het eerste 6 boeken gaat over Rufus-Vuurhart en daarna verder gaat in de 6 boeken erna met zijn dochters en de kinderen van Tijgerster. Ging het in de afgelopen 6 boeken vooral over de drie nakomelingen van de nakomelingen van Vuurster die vaak in de problemen komen al van kit af aan. Gaaipoot in dit laatste deel van de drie heet hij ga ...more
Scott
Vanessa
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ravenclaw26
Allie Penn
can't believe hollyleaf is heckin' ded
MayDerp
May 17, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I believe that this is one of the worst warriors books that have gone into publication. The only even remotely good and interesting thing that occurs is in the VERY LAST chapter.
Sarah Syed
Deborah Pickstone
Every time the Erin's come to the end of a series, it doesn't properly end - this is becoming quite annoying! OK, they killed off a major character (a very annoying one, at that!) but there was not resolution to a series of 6 books - just ads for the next series.......tsk! Still I keep reading - beginning to think I am a bit nuts.
Anna G
Sep 21, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dylan Marmie
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A terrible crime has been committed; a fellow Thunderclan cat has killed one of their own. The answer to this great mystery may surprise you. Meanwhile Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze are closer then ever in finding out who their true parents really are. However, the truth is hidden behind a wall off lies that could lead to an unexpected death of one cat. Danger lurks behind every bush and tree, striking out unexpected ways, and the loyalty between family and the warrior code will be teste ...more
Tori
Mar 23, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really found the Warrior series interesting from the start.I mean,what entertainment can you get out of a book of cats living in a forest?Answer:a journey that branches out into others,prophecies,omens,and mysterious dreams.Although by the second set of books I was exhausted with the mere hint of a prophecy,but the twists and turns had me coming back for more.

However,Erin Hunter seemed to lose the capability to expose secrets bit by bit and make readers question the characters.I felt that ever
Logan
May 19, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That last chapter was...breathtaking and so surprising. I never thought that would have happened. The first half of the book seemed kind of pointless and boring. Jayfeather's chapters were my favorites, and then Hollyleaf's. Throughout the book, I hated Hollyleaf's attitude when she discovered who her real parents were. It was sad to see what happened to Leafpool, she was one of my favorite characters. I've decided to break up the stars I gave this book into sections. I give the first half of th ...more
ஐ♥☠Brįttåny☠♥ஐ
Synopsis-A mysterious murder has been ripping ThunderClan apart but more secrets are still remaining to be discovered. Jayfeather's determined to find out who his real parents are. Hollyleaf is shocked by her Clan's disobedience of the warrior code, and is distraught enough to strike out someone she has always admired. And Lionblaze has to bear horrified witnesses to events that would change everything he believes.

Classification-
Audience:12+
Purpose:Entertainment
Medium:Graphic Novel
Genre-Setting
Geisha
Jul 13, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Spoilers:

This whole series, Power of Three, was a disappointment. There was half-a**ed action, minimal interesting things, and the interesting things that happened were far and few in between. And what happened in between the interesting bits was hardly important. This last book was no different, only more disappointing. From the start of the series, I thought that Hollyleaf was an okay character, but as the series progressed, I began to dislike her more and more. Her obsession with the Warrior
Carrie
May 14, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, animals
I haven't been this blown away by the Warriors series for... a few years. I totally did not expect the ending. It was great.

I was surprised at how little action (battles, etc.) was in this book, but I suppose it was a nice change. The mystery was good because there were so many suspects and no information given, although I got a bit bored with the fuss over Sol. Sol is developed much more in this book, too, which was great, as I find him to be a fascinating character.

Not entirely sure what to th
Owen
This book is the 6th and the last book of the thied warrior series. This book was not the best. It is about solving all the secrets that are out there, like who is the mother of Jayfether, Lionblaze and Hollyleaf and who kills Ashfur. That is all uncovered in this book.

I can make a text to self connection. In this book many cats were blameing sol for the murdur of Ashfur, but he didnt realy do it. I have been in many situations where people have been blamed for something but it wasnt realy the
Lynette
May 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alexa
May 23, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought that this was the best book in the series. I thought that it tied together all of the questions that the other books lead up to.

Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze find out that Squirrelflight an Brambleclaw are not their real parents. That means that they are not the three kin from the prophecy right? Well, when they find out the secret that they should never have been born Hollyleaf is outraged. She in the end destroys her real parents, herself and her brothers. In order to find ou
Jasmina
Dec 18, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Very obvious and if you haven't figured out the plot by the time you begin to read this book you are an idiot. You know the answers to all of the questions the series has left.They're the ones in the back of your mind that you think, no that's WAY too obvious.
So yeah very obvious plot, easy to figure out. I knew who killed ashfur the second we found out he was dead. Erins, rack your brains, come up with something I actually CANNOT see coming from 1000 miles away.
Kayla
Aug 18, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors
This was a great book, but it is also shocking. In this book two ThunderClan cats are going to die. One bravely defending a clan mate, and the other was a murder and a coward. Who will die? Who killed Ashfur in Long Shadows? And what secrets will finally be uncovered? Will ThunderClan survive or be ripped apart from the inside? Only time will tell, when the next book comes out, in December 2009.
Leona  Carstairs
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat people
Extremely suspenseful cat literature. Warriors is such a great and fun series to read especially for cat lovers. Sunrise was great because...just because. I think it was like my 3rd or 2nd favorite from the PO3 series.
The end though....such a cliffhanger! Warning, do not go into reading this book if you do not have the first book of Omen of the Stars on hand!
  • The First Collier (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #9)
  • Varjak Paw  (Varjak Paw #1)
  • The Tygrine Cat
  • Fell (The Sight, #2)
  • QQ Sweeper 2 (QQ Sweeper, #2)
  • Snowfire (Phantom Stallion: Wild Horse Island, #9)
  • Ratha and Thistle-Chaser (The Named, #3)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the nat
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Power of Three (6 books)
  • The Sight (Warriors: Power of Three, #1)
  • Dark River (Warriors: Power of Three, #2)
  • Outcast (Warriors: Power of Three, #3)
  • Eclipse (Warriors: Power of Three, #4)
  • Long Shadows (Warriors: Power of Three, #5)
“His words are nothing more than mist and sunshine, impossible to hold down.” 42 likes
“May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter when you sleep. (Leafpool to Ashfur, page 1)” 29 likes