Start by marking “Super Bad (Superlovin', #2)” as Want to Read:
Super Bad (Superlovin', #2)

Super Bad

(Superlovin' #2)

When your mind is a prison, love can set you free.

Published July 14th 2012 by Vivi Andrews (first published July 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Super Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Bad

Anne
Jun 30, 2013 rated it really liked it

Also reviewed for Addicted2Heroines

Whoa!
I totally did not realize that the author published this book until I started to write this review. I'm floored. Floored!

Ok, I'm going to let you guys in on a secret.
I. Am. Batman.
Ok. Not really. I do have a superpower, though.
Totally true, ask my kids!
My special power is...Mother's GUILT. Don't laugh. It's some powerful mojo!

"What do you mean, you're too busy to take out the trash? Was I too busy to give birth to you?! Do you have any idea how
Angela
Jul 10, 2013 marked it as tbr-lost-interest  ·  review of another edition
30 May 2014: $0.00 FREE on Kindle
7/10/2013: $0.00 FREE on Kindle!
Hbeebti
Sep 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is so cute and just plain fun to read. Love the super heroes with all their sexiness. Yes I have been reading them out of order and haven't been lost yet.
LaCath
At first, when I skimmed through the first two books of this serie, I was certain this one would be my favorite. But even if I liked it very much and enjoyed the relationship between the main characters - who were hotter than Lucien and Darla by far, although I'm sure Mr Bad Boy and Miss SuperGood can rock a bedroom in their own way -, I prefered the first book.
It's not that I didn't like Mirage, but there were times where her actions or thoughts made me wonder why I liked her. She's not a bad g
Book Reading Gals
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Title: Superbad
Series: Superlovin Book #2 (novella)
Author: Vivi Andrews
Genre: Romance, Sci-fi/Fantasy
Blurb: When your mind is a prison, love can set you free.
Lexie
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gigi staub
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
When your mind is a prison, love can set you free.

Ever since her supervillain father experimented on her as a child, Mirabelle “Mirage” Wroth has been able to project unbreakable illusions into the minds of those around her. But when a run-in with an evil Mind Bender snaps a delicate thread in her psyche, she loses control of her gift and can no longer tell where reality ends and illusion begins. Only sanctimonious superhero Captain Justice is immune to her gift and can help her find the truth a
Kitt Crescendo
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge superhero fan. My all time favorite is Thor, but I wouldn't turn down any Avenger who might decide he wants to hang out in my bed. What can I say? I'm a hoochie for the right hero, so imagine how curious I got when I saw that the awesome Vivi Andrews had written a series around the Supers (both heroes and villains)? I HAD to try one out.

I opened Super Bad up on my iPad and was quickly sucked in! First, a villainess called Mirage, who can plant illusions in your head? How cool! Except
Future Slayer Girl
This is my first super-hero romance and it for sure will NOT be my last. I think the thing that most gripped me in this story was the voice of the author. She turned superheroes and supervillains into real people with issues. Well, not really real issues, more like super power issues!

I am coming into the series at book two, I will now be going back and reading book one, then grabbing book three!

Now, this book was REALLY good--however, something was holding back my mass elation. I can't put my
Kelly
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes. The beginning of this book sucked me in HARD. It's disjointed and chaotic and OMG! It fits perfectly with the disjointed reality that Mirage is experiencing as she struggles against the thought conditioning that her ex-boyfriend forced on her with his own superpower. It's seriously creepy as she (and we) attempt to unravel what's real and what's false.

*shivers*

When Justice and Mirage end up together as a last ditch effort to find the truth hidden under her conditioning, things get s
Kelly
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
*Copy received through Netgalley*

"Super Bad" is the first book I've read in the series "Superlovin'" and not the last. I was pleased to enjoy this book as much as I did. I didn't expect much at first but I really liked it. It was a short and nice story about super powers and what to do with them: being a vilain ? Or acting like a super for the good of the community ?

This is also a romance between two different people: Miranda Wroth also called Mirage, the daughter of a famous super-vilain who
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
We don't have enough stories about superheroes and villains....at least in the romance genre...I really liked this one, while it is the second in a series I did not feel like I was missing out except for maybe a bit of backstory between Mirage's brother and DynaGirl...but not anything to take away from this story.

Mirage/Marabell is a mindbender whose mind is currently not quite broken but very fractured...she is unsure what is real or what her mind has created...Captain Justice/Julian
Jody Wallace
I just love superhero romances. I love when they're serious, and I love when they have more tongue in cheek humor. This one falls more on the serious side, although there are a lot of nods to the general pop culture "idea" of what superheroes are like. There's also a good portion of sex, if you like sexy books. I was able to read this book without having read any of the others in Andrews' superhero world, so it does stand alone.
Rebecca
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very cute novella with superheroes and villains! Vivi Andrews is one of my favorite authors, but I hadn't read any of this series yet. I'm happy to report that you can easily read this novella as a stand alone without having read the first book in the series. Mirage was a fascinating and complex heroine and I love that Julian/ Captain Justice was so conflicted about using some of his powers. Definitely recommend this book as an introduction to the series!
Melindeeloo
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x2015
Super villain/ super hero lovin'

This was a cute little short romance. Loved the the squeaky clean super hero matched with the super villianess with with flexible morals. I like that his power of 'truth' is what brings her back from the brink of insanity and that she brings some shades of gray to his unsatisfying very 'white' world.
Jessa Slade
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jessa's pithy reviews: Super Bad was super fun! Make sure you follow Vivi Andrews on Facebook since she's always putting up something new (and sometimes free) and you don't want to miss out.
Jess the Romanceaholic
Such a fun, original read. I'm definitely going to go back and read the first book in the series :)

A very solid 4/5 Stars
Ellen
Jul 31, 2012 rated it liked it
I love the super goody and the villain, and I heart the way that Bender's going straight to jail is not cool.
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Check out my review at: Escape by Fiction
Julianna
I really liked this one. It concentrated more on healing from what a super villian did to her, but i still really liked the story:)
Delta
May 30, 2014 marked it as free-read
Recommended to Delta by: eReaderIQ.com
Free 05-30-14 (PNR, Book 2 of series)

Debbie
Oct 19, 2015
Holly Smith
Aug 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Vivi Andrews writes paranormal romantic comedies and sexy shape-shifter romances. She lives in Alaska when she isn't indulging her travel addiction. For more about Vivi, please visit her website or blog.

Superlovin' (6 books)
  • Blade of Moonlight (Midnight Justice #1)
  • Breaking Bad (Midnight Justice #3)
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Super Villains (Superheroes in Love Book 1)
  • Super Hot (Superlovin', #3)
  • Super Trouble (Superlovin' #4)