Start by marking “Seduced by the Angel (Divine Fornication, #1)” as Want to Read:
Seduced by the Angel (Divine Fornication, #1)

Seduced by the Angel

(Divine Fornication #1)

Episode 1 of the Divine Fornication Series

An erotic, paranormal story:

Claire Sawyer's life is about to change in a way that she never could have imagined.

Blind since a terrible childhood accident, she dies for the second time in her relatively short life only to find herself in the arms of an angelic being.

Is he her guardian angel, or the monster responsible for the death
Published May 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by the Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by the Angel

Sammy Loves Books
***3.5 "I'm sucked in and can't turn back" Stars***

We are introduced to Claire. A sweet innocent girl whose life has been one curse after the other. She's had to endure the death of her parents in a car accident that left her blind.

Claire
claire

Blindness is much worse when you know what you're missing. So when Claire has a second brush with death, she welcomes her fate. But fate has other plans for Claire.

Malakh, the messenger
the Messenger

That beautiful angel, Malakh, that saved her life during that car accident is
Shurrn
A fabulous jumping off point for a new series!

Guardian Angels,
Sexytimes,
Intrigue,
A blind heroine...

Plus it's FREE, so I say go for it!
Lance Greenfield
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
As [blind] Claire taps her way towards the elevator, desperately trying to avoid the company of her nosey and boring neighbour, you can tell where her haste is going to lead her. That's right! Straight into the gaping chasm that is the lift shaft. She falls to her death.

But even a such a short book as this cannot end like that, can it? She has already cheated death once, when she was a little girl involved in a car crash in which both her parents were killed. On that occasion, she was saved by a
carol
Dec 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: adult erotica readers and BDSM light readers
This begins with a most unfortunate girl, Claire, blind, who then falls down a lift shaft and is about to die…for the second time. An appearance of an Angel, her guardian angel and her biggest regret as she falls to her death is she is still a virgin. Her angel gives her experiences to die for or live for…readers find out. Then a miracle that leads the rationale for the things that happen and are promised in the rest of Claire’s existence.

This is Aimélie at her craft, weaving a rich erotic story
78sunny
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was ok
Inhalt:
Claire ist seit ihrer Kindheit blind. Als sie eines Tages in einen tiefen Fahrstuhlschacht stürzt, denkt sie den Engel wieder zu sehen, der ihr damals kurz vor dem Unfall ihrer Eltern begegnet ist. Dieses Mal empfindet sie mehr für ihn und er anscheinend auch für sie. Als sie wenig später im Krankenhaus aufwacht, kann sie plötzlich wieder sehen, aber was sie sieht lässt ihr das Blut in den Adern gefrieren. Ein Mann mit Flügel sitzt neben ihr am Bett, aber im Gegensatz zu ihrem goldenen En
Kelly
Part one of this series introduces Claire and the circumstances that left her blinded in a terrible accident. Although we don't get many answers as to why she's important to the cadre of supernatural critters who populate the rest of the story, we do get to see her independent nature and how she's willing to embrace life (or one hunky supernatural guy!) when the situation arises.

Interesting premise, sexy and potentially dangerous characters, along with Aimelie Aames' trademark cliffhangers will
J.W. Ellis
ummmm yeah, bad editing and formatting made me wince alot, and I normally dont notice that.

A mini novella in a lot of ways, kind of like taste-testing.

Blind girl, injured as a child, injured again, to be f***** into seeing by a guardian angel....

then kidnapped by the father of vampires....

Ill keep reading because... I want to know what happens
Diane
A good quick read, will have to get the rest of the series and read them one after another to make sense of the whole of Claire's story. As I found "Seduced by the Angel" to read like a chapter of a bigger story.
Keonna Hines
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
umm......idk what to say cute ending thats about it but a waste of time.
Lyn Mckenzie
Good but short

I got this as a free book on amazon. It was a good start but IMO too short to give a true view of the writing style
Kbee
Oct 25, 2012 rated it did not like it
Appetizers only! Not worth the trouble or time.
Denna
Aug 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Intriguing
Sarah Louise
Oct 23, 2012 marked it as to-read
Free on amazon;-)
Nan
Aug 18, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: unsure yet
much to short! have the others now will read on and see how it is!
Julie
Aug 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-pile
A free snippet to gain interest in the rest of the story it was okay. I was intrigued but not sure if it grabbed my attention enough. This has made it to my maybe pile when I get a chance.
Hydra M. Star
Okay, but not great. The story is interesting. The sex isn't all that hot, in my opinion.
Sónia Tigol
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
This story is too short.
sonja hewitt
Marcella
Jun 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• A Gift of Snow
  • The Riding Crop (Riding Crop #1)
  • What He Craves (My Alpha Billionaire, #3)
  • Phantom Lovers
  • Pleasuring The Beast
  • Suddenly Beautiful
  • Whore For The Wolves (Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy, #3)
  • Forced By A Werewolf
  • Bride's Holiday Gift (Star Brides #3)
  • A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather, #6)
  • The Wrong Suitor
  • All She Wants 4 Christmas
  • The Kategan Alphas Vol. 2 (Books 4-6)
  • An Unwanted Hunger (V'KAR, #1)
  • Conrad's First Girl
  • Phantom's Touch (Phantom, #2)
  • Virgin Sacrifice (Bred to the Beast: The Virgin Trilogy, #2)
  • Cum For Bigfoot 2
I live in a land where giants have walked. Here, water springs cold and sweet from rocks cloven by legends in their passing.

Stone edifices mark the countryside, risen hundreds of years ago. Devils stalk the foothills and comely maids with webbed feet lie in wait along rough mountain passages.

France is my home and imbues all that I write...come with me, for a short while, and we shall venture among

Divine Fornication (5 books)
  • Taken by the Vampire (Divine Fornication, #2)
  • Claimed by the Wolf (Divine Fornication, #3)
  • Redeemed by the Conqueror (Divine Fornication, #4)
  • Divine Fornication: The Complete Collection (Divine Fornication, #1-4)