Start by marking “黒子のバスケ 13 [Kuroko no Basuke 13] (Kuroko's Basketball, #13)” as Want to Read:
黒子のバスケ 13 [Kuroko no Basuke 13] (Kuroko's Basketball, #13)

黒子のバスケ 13 [Kuroko no Basuke 13] (Kuroko's Basketball #13)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  457 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
ウィンターカップ出場を決めた誠凛! 大会を控え、休息のため訪れた温泉で、青峰ら桐皇学園のメンバーと遭遇。黒子達は彼らから、誠凛のウィンターカップ初戦の相手が桐皇であることを知らされる! 風雲急を告げる大会の幕が開く!!
Published July 4th 2011 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 黒子のバスケ 13 [Kuroko no Basuke 13], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 黒子のバスケ 13 [Kuroko no Basuke 13]

Abeer Albossany
Oct 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
Ugg what a bad journey! really I expected more of the manga. However, this volume was totally like the anime. I didn't like the new move of Kuroko neither the fact the Kagami had to go to America. God when will Japan stop worshiping America?
Mayu
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of this volume was funny! I enjoyed ‘Onna No Tatakai’(The battle between Momoi and Riko)
However, half of this was winter cup match with Touou. Both teams were very strong, so I was nervous!
I want to know how Seirin defeats them!!
Kurtis Burkhardt
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
This series is a Failed Shadow clone of The great manga Slamdunk🏀
Ashley Chen
Nov 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMGGGGGG~~~ THIS VOLUME ENDED LIKE A BLINK!!! EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!

WOWWWW! This volume had it all! There was humour, mind-blowing awesomeness, and Riko's fantastically-epic dad.

So the preliminaries ended and in the beginning of the volume you get to see a little relaxation of the team and it was full of hilarious humour but also intense moments! I died laughing!

In this volume you get to know Riko's dad even more. If you know Isshin from Bleach, you get someone like Kagetora. There were some a
Patricia
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Again a very good volume. The beginning was very light, but then soon added/reconfirmed emotional depth to/of the characters. I loved the addition of Riko's father. He's kind of a comic relief, but his plot driving factor was very much welcomed by me.

My personal highlight was the confrontation of the Generation of Miracles. I think it's odd that I was satisfied by that little glimpse, but I've come to enjoy the pace of the series and it felt very consistent and fluent. Anything more might have
Mikaela
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Wahahah! That part when Hyuga told Kagami to scrub his back! XD lmao oh my! It's "Seirin" VS "Touou" on the next game. Cops & Robbers? On the mountains? Interesting. :) Riko-chan's dad will be training them now. Ahahaha "Cuticle Pretty Boy" & "Meow Boy" then "Ditzy boy" lol the nicknames he gave. XD haha!

Here it is! THE WINTER CUP. Okay so all of the "Generation of Miracles" are together in one place. Shiit. Yeah! The air feels so heavy. I can even feel it here. Haha! But omg! We've fina
Bookaholic Mhaanster
Genre:
Status:
Language: English
Read in: manga app

All I can say is this one is much better than slamdunk even I'm also a fan of the latter and rukawa :3 droolssss I just love the Generation of Miracles, Takao, Kuroko and Tatsuya :3
Doroty Ellis
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
description
Arkadiusz  Frankowski
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy reading this basketball manga. Great match storylines. A lot of strong opponents with good background.
Apple12350
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The feels are way too much... Go Seirin!
Lex
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love it! :)
Almendra Ortega Allca
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Akashi! <3 Ay, ya quiero llegar al vol. 25
Ana
Jul 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Bit boring, but we do get a sneak peek at the nutjob that used to be Teiko's captain. Also, the beginning of the most awaited first mach of the Winter Cup, Seirin vs. Touou.
Brielle
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
*sucking in a breath* Wow!!!!!
Aulia Putri
Udah pernah nonton versi anime-nya sih jadi kayak baca ulang (._. ) Di sini (komik), Akashi lebih kejam ya mukanya -_-

maso... :(( /loh
Sophie
Nov 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Hotsprings! OT3! The Touou - Seirin match starts! I'm possibly letting the excitement get to me too much!
Skylar Frye
Oct 14, 2015
  • The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 42: Dear Prince
  • ヒカルの碁 20、社 vs ヒカル
  • カテキョ! 4 [Katekyo! 4]
Tadatoshi Fujimaki (藤巻 忠俊, Fujimaki Tadatoshi, born June 9th, 1982, Tokyo) is a Japanese mangaka, most known for his manga Kuroko no Basuke, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump. Fujimaki was brought up in a good household and environment. He attended Toyama High School and enrolled to Sophia University. He chose for a manga career after finishing his studies.

Also known as 藤巻 忠俊 and 藤巻忠俊.
More about Tadatoshi Fujimaki (藤巻忠俊)

Kuroko's Basketball (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • 黒子のバスケ 1 [Kuroko no Basuke 1] (Kuroko's Basketball, #1)
  • 黒子のバスケ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2] (Kuroko's Basketball, #2)
  • 黒子のバスケ 3 [Kuroko no Basuke 3] (Kuroko's Basketball, #3)
  • 黒子のバスケ 4 [Kuroko no Basuke 4] (Kuroko's Basketball, #4)
  • 黒子のバスケ 5 [Kuroko no Basuke 5] (Kuroko's Basketball, #5)
  • 黒子のバスケ 6 [Kuroko no Basuke 6] (Kuroko's Basketball, #6)
  • 黒子のバスケ 7 [Kuroko no Basuke 7] (Kuroko's Basketball, #7)
  • 黒子のバスケ 8 [Kuroko no Basuke 8] (Kuroko's Basketball, #8)
  • 黒子のバスケ 9 [Kuroko no Basuke 9] (Kuroko's Basketball, #9)
  • 黒子のバスケ 10 [Kuroko no Basuke 10] (Kuroko's Basketball, #10)