Start by marking “Veiled Secrets (Heart of a Wolf, #3)” as Want to Read:
Veiled Secrets (Heart of a Wolf, #3)

Veiled Secrets

(Heart of a Wolf #3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
**** COMING SOON ****

VEILED SECRETS – HEART OF A WOLF SERIES – SERIANA’S TALE

Seriana Aphenithea, Princess of the Light Realm has been banned. Why? She can’t remember. She must find her way, and her memories, if she is ever to return home.
Waking with no memory of whom or where she is, Seriana runs for her life when two beings chase her through the forest. Glowing eyes star
Kindle Edition
Published July 2012 by Werewolf Tails Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Veiled Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veiled Secrets

Proserpine
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Veiled Secrets was a mix of True Blood and The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning! This story has held my breath from the beginning until the very end where I was almost kept in almost veiled secret!!!!

This story, part of Heart of a Wolf series was one of my favorite! I could find many unnatural species and they all had a great purpose. I can't wait to read the sequel or next book about Seriana and then learn more about her and Erick!

The author had played well with her characters and her plot. W
Delphina
Aug 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella from Bast's Heart of a Wolf series. It actually begins during Adam's novella, only from a different perspective. I had known there was something special about the pack's healer, but had no idea how special she was before I read this back story. I am excited to see where the story goes from here. I love how Bast keeps releasing these novellas between her full length novels. They add so much richness to the series and can be read as stand alone if you want to check ou ...more
Susan Griscom
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review to come on my tour stop February 18th http://swblog.susangriscom.com
Ren
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ya know, I really need to stop reading Ms. Bast's books ass backwards. I started with Realm of Secrets, which is a prequel novella that takes place before No Remorse. This is a novella about Seriana, one of the characters in No Remorse, and can be read as a stand alone. I actually like to read prequels before I get into a series because it gives you a better understanding of a characters background.

Although I have not read No Remose yet, I hear that Seriana is one of the wolf packs healers. Ser
Rebecca Graf
Aug 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is another prequel to the No Remorse story from Marylynn Bast. Want to know more about the mysterious Seriana? Veiled Secrets is the book for you.

I have to admit that I was very intrigued by Seriana when I read No Remorse. So little was said. So much was done by her. I had to know more. I was so glad that Veiled Secrets was about her.

The truth is that I think this book actually created more questions than it answered. Seriana is not just a special woman. She is fey and ...... Well, I can't
Sabrina Olteanu
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I read a book written by MaryLynn, and I have to say I’m sorry I didn't read earlier. She is an amazing writer, and her characters are well formed and described, it’s easy to understand them.
The story it’s about Seriana Aphenithea, Princess of the Light Realm and her travel to Earth Realm. Her journey it’s full of obstacles because it is forbidden to travel to Earth Realm and she doesn't follows the rules. But Seriana hasn’t have a choice because she can not stop from trav
Carin
Feb 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Veiled Secrets is a prequel to MaryLynn Bast series Heart of a Wolf as such it can be read before or after the other books in the series.

The world created by MaryLynn Bast for her Heart of a Wolf and Veiled Secrets in particular is a rich blend between paranormal werewolf lore and a more fantasy feeling to the Fey and the Light Realm, we are also given sneak peaks or tasty tidbits of information about other realms as well. I found the combination works well together and provides for another tak
Ali Woodhams
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying this series.the more I delve into it the more intriguing it becomes.
You start with a small world and werewolves and move into other realms with,ore supernatural beings.
Really leaves it open for some great books to come
allyssa clark
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So fukin amaz

#love it #great #comparison #$oamaz #totsawsome #redic #socool #much fantasy #so wow #so inspirational #vampire #much were wolf #off the Cain love it
Karen
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Getting more and more intrigued

With every book I get more and more intrigued by this series. Can't wait to read the next one and see where the author takes us now.
Nikki Archer
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Veiled Secrets. Was so good read in 2 hour ...the action and the story line kept me glue to the book ...full review to one I'm on her blog tour ....
Deborah
Aug 07, 2013
Rachel
Aug 08, 2013
Tonil
Oct 23, 2013
Jessica
rated it did not like it
Nov 15, 2013
Colynda
Jan 09, 2014
Holly
May 30, 2014
MaryLynn Bast resides in Las Vegas when she is not traveling the world with her job as a contractor with the US Military. Bast enjoys writing paranormal fantasy romance erotica stories because she can allow her imagination to run rampant, her characters can obtain abilities not possible in the real world...or are they?

Heart of a Wolf (4 books)
  • No Remorse (Heart of a Wolf, #1)
  • Werewolf Bound (Heart of a Wolf, #2)
  • Realm Of Secrets (Heart of a Wolf, #4)