Start by marking “God's Touch (God's Love Series #1)” as Want to Read:
God's Touch (God's Love Series #1)

God's Touch (God's Love Series #1)

0.00  ·  Rating details ·  0 ratings  ·  1 review
Just because something cannot be seen, doesn’t mean it does not exist. We cannot see God but his presence and his love is all around us.

Look through the eyes of a child and learn how God’s love can be seen in everything. From the simple sound of a dog’s bark to the changing colors of the leaves, they are examples of how much God loves us.

Filled with vibrant illustrations a
Published April 2012 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about God's Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Touch

·  0 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of God's Touch (God's Love Series #1)
Stephanie Potter
Jul 08, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the first book in my series, God's Love. My children are the inspiration for each book. I want my children, and all children to understand that being different is a good thing. It is my hope that this book, and the others in the series, act as a conversation starter for parents to help their children understand, accept and love who they are.
Felecito L.
marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Teacher by Heart ~ Writer by Choice ~ Counselor by Design

I am a dedicated, innovative, and resourceful counselor and educator with an outstanding record of success in teaching, developing, planning, implementing and evaluating student-centered educational and counseling programs to meet a broad cross-section of needs.

My desire is to help parents and children in their journey. In everything I do, I

News & Interviews