Start by marking “Missing: Mrs. Cornblossom” as Want to Read:
Missing: Mrs. Cornblossom

Missing: Mrs. Cornblossom

Old Edna Cornblossom has disappeared from Arlington Court, and the whole neighborhood misses her, especially her next-door neighbor, Toothbucket. With the help of an eccentric new friend, three children, and a mischievous calico cat, Toothbucket is about to embark on an odyssey of trust and healing. Through a series of adventures, separately and together, the neighbors ...more
Published June 25th 2012 by Quarrier Press

To ask other readers questions about Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing

Start your review of Missing: Mrs. Cornblossom
Rachel
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
At first, I did not like this book. I couldn't figure out what the real story was. What's the plot? What's the point? And then, I realized (chapter 3 to be specific) that each chapter was a characters own little story and in the end they all linked up together. Once, I figured that out I began to like it MUCH more.

I read it in one sitting.

It's light! It's airy! It's familiar. I don't know about you, but it made me think of my grandparents' house. And that's such a lovely feeling to resinate.

The
Faith
Oct 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Colleen Anderson. Missing: Mrs. Cornblossom. 2012. Quarrier Press (Charleston, WV)
My friend Colleen’s beguiling children’s novel. The book has a wonderful mix of sadness, truth, kindness, and wit. It is in many ways a paean to a place I love: Charleston’s Arlington Court.
Teresa
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful children's story with even greater appeal to the inner child in every adult. Highly recommend reading this book.
Kayla White