Start by marking “The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Complete Collection (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #1-6)” as Want to Read:
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter:  Complete Collection (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #1-6)

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Complete Collection

(The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #1-6)

This special edition of The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter contains parts I-VI, the complete collection. Fourteen-year-old Chloe witnesses her mother’s murder at the hands of a vampire. Before the vampire can kidnap her, there is an unexpected rescue by a group of vampire hunters. Overwhelmed by the feeling of safety, Chloe passes out and they whisk her away to their small comm ...more
Published June 5th 2012 by Jennichad Books

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, please sign up.
Reegan Yup the whole series is parts 1-6.....there is a second series though Arcadia falls!

A. Sweeny
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun and easy to read and just like most books it takes a little time to understand the character's persona but once she is established and the beat of the story is settled, the series is as many say addictive, and I can see why. Jennifer has a gift of writing action and moving the plot along. Yes yes most know that I am not a big vampire lit fan, but this book was refreshing and it wasn't trying to be something that it's not. Fast paced and interesting characters, I especially enjoyed ...more
Iris (Artemis Library)
Aug 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Yeez what a rush, This book was not on my list and read the wrong one ! Really stoupid... but Yeeeh for me because this is a great series! I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It is a strange mix between Raised by Wolves Series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes meets the TV show Nine Lives of Chloe King.

I loved the whole collection, The special edition of The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter it contains 6 parts. I wouldn't recommend it to read them separately because maybe they are a little to short for that
Sheila
Aug 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
An episodic young adult series, Jennifer Malone Wright’s The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter combines six novelettes into a satisfying young adult novel with very natural section breaks for the reader. The story centers on a teenager who witnesses her mother’s murder then finds herself thrust into a world of vampire hunters, surrounded by strangers willing to give up their lives just to save hers. Chloe Kallistrate learns answers to questions of her mother’s past, but the mystery of her father remains ...more
Crystal
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have read each one on my kindle fire and woould love to read the whole collection.
Tera
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What can we say about Chloe? I enjoyed these short stories mom a slayer dad a vampire Chloe's world comes crashing down as she must learn the ropes of slaying a must read
Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson
To follow is a combination of parts of my previous reviews of 1-6, to make a huge review for the Complete Collection.

Firstly, I’d like to thank Author Jennifer Malone Wright for the opportunity to read for review this spectacular series!!! Woot Woot

The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter (The Beginning) follows the life of young 14 year old Chloe who witnesses her mother’s murder… yes, right in front of her.

On this very same day Chloe vows to seek revenge against the vampire who killed her mother….
Chloe
Heather Alexander
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was given this book in return for an honest review. This volume includes all 6 of the short stories and reads like a novel. Loved it. Chloe is a teen who, through the murder of her mother, finds out she is a hybrid of a vampire hunter and a vampire. She goes to live in the vampire hunter community with her grandfather and starts to train as a hunter. Chloe begins learning about her heritage on both sides and finds that she is very good an some things and needs to train extra on others. As the ...more
Tishia (Paperback Opinion)
Sep 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Complete Collection is a collection of 6 novellas that revolve around a teen girl named Chloe. She witnesses her mother's murder, and is rescued by a group of vampire hunters. She learns that her mother was a vampire hunter, and she finds out that she is part vampire hunter too.

This is a pretty fast paced story with lots of action/adventure. Chloe is a very strong spirited girl. She deals with her mothers death very well, and she adapts well to her new life. There
Maggie Frank
Aug 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series because I was lucky enough to discover it 6 books in and it made me feel like I was living in a weekly HBO show without having to desperately wait a week in between each book/storyline.

The characters are great, the history and story of Chloe and her family issues is well told and her brewing relationships with Drew and Gavin make for fun drama. Must say that Trevor is really dark and evil ~ more so than I anticipated and that was a surprise, a good one!

Highly recommend this s
Belinda
Aug 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked from the very beginning and had to finish it in one sitting. These are relatively short books and I wished that they were longer, but neither the characters or story line suffer from it. I love the depth of the characters, especially Chloe who has to deal with not only being a teenager, but having her whole life turned upside down.

This is a must read for any paranormal fan and a great way to get a younger reader (tween or early teen) interested in the paranormal.
Patty
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
sounds and looks stunning!!!
Julie
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ebook: The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter
Author : Jennifer Malone-Wright
Fiction, Paranormal,
This review may contain spoilers
I got this from the author to review
Summary: This special edition of The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter contains parts I-VI, the complete collection. Fourteen-year-old Chloe witnesses her mother’s murder at the hands of a vampire. Before the vampire can kidnap her, there is an unexpected rescue by a group of vampire hunters.
Overwhelmed by the feeling of safety, Chloe passes out and t
Sandra "Jeanz"
Aug 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
MY REVIEW
I received PT 1 of this e-book complete collection directly from the author sometime ago but never had the chance to read it. So when Roxanne of Bewitching Blog Tours told me about the blog tour I decided it was about time I read this book. Initially I planned on just read and reviewing PT1, but I have to say it is quite addictive and I wanted to know more so I ended up reading the collection!
So we find out that Felicia (Chloe's mum) was once a Vampire hunter. The scene/plot begins with
Amber
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, review
***Spoiler Alert***

Reading The Vampires hunter's Daughter will not leaving you disappointed in the least, this story constantly keeps you captivated. There is not a dull moment while Chloe is constantly fighting for her life and the others around her. You go on this amazing ride with her and you can't help but to get caught up in all the action and suspense with Chloe. I highly recommend this book to any one who is a Vampire lover.

After Chloe witnesses her mother being murder at the hands of Va
Kristi (Books and Needlepoint)
I liked this book. I am not quite sure who it is marketed towards, but I am guessing YA. The six novellas combined make a total of 217 pages, so it is a pretty quick read. The book moves along very quickly, starting when Chloe is 14 and knows nothing of her heritage. It ends about a year and a half later. Chloe seems very mature for her age and handles the death of her mother very well. As she begins to learn more about her vampire hunter bloodline that she got from her mother, she also discover ...more
Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book)
I loved this world that Wright has created, the different factions of vampires and vampire-hunters and the one girl who is stuck in the middle.
I did not want to put this book down, it pulled me along with Chloe on her adventures, her acceptance of who she is, what she's capable of and also when she finally comes into her own.

After witnessing the murder of her mother Chloe is sent to live with her grandfather whom she has never met, she discovers that she comes from a very long line of vampire-hu
ѦѺ™
Sep 04, 2012 rated it liked it
"Only the living can kill the dead." - Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012 film)

in one tragic moment, Chloe Kallistrate loses the only person most precious to her. with her mother's murder behind her, she is taken away to live with her grandfather with whom she begins her life anew in a small community of vampire hunters.
author Jennifer Malone Wright has written an interesting tale of a teen vampire hunter and how she deals with her personal tragedy.
i like how each of the parts that make up
Marcy
Aug 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I could not put these books down!! Great writing, great plot, the story had a good flow to it with no down time between scenes. The only downfall is the stories weren't long enough! I want more and can't wait until the continuation of this series, The Arcadia Falls Chronicles, come out! Please hurry Jennifer!!
Ema Volf
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This whole series is amazing! She grabs you from the first page and keeps you wanting more after the last!
Denise Hodgson
Aug 29, 2012 rated it liked it
I liked the books as they progressed. I had to remind myself that the heroin is 15...thus young. I'd like to see where this is going now.
Theresa
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
"Welcome to Arcadia Falls this is where the vampire hunters live."
After everything that Chloe learned in life, it all changed after what happened to her mother.She finally meets Trevor her father(& vampire).When she finds out what he has planned things start getting hectic trying to save her friends & herself. Once she`s away from Trevor she goes back to make her life in Arcadia Falls with her friends & grandfather. This is an awesome series.
Julie
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it
Overall, it was ok series. I didn't really like this being split into 6 different parts but reading them sequentially made it flow better. This needed to be edited better. I really have no patience for books I have to pay for that have mistakes in them. It is not acceptable. Overall I liked the story and the revenge that drove Chloe to be good at what she is. However I thought there was a lot of filler in this series. Sometimes events felt a bit choppy because there was more description in the f ...more
Monica
Aug 24, 2012 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this series, however when I got to the last book I felt as if it was incomplete. Will there be anymore books in this series? I would like to see at least one more to give the story either continuation or completion
Susan
Sep 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter is a single novel, written in six distinct parts. The collection contains all six of the parts of this unique and intriguing story.

Chloe is a dynamic girl who has been protected by her mother her whole life. When faced with her true nature, who she really is, who her parents are/were, she is faced with some tough decisions. She is rescued from vengeful vampires by a small group of men knows as Vampire Hunters. She is taken to meet the grandfather she never knew -
Bex 'n' Books
Sep 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reviewer: Bex
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

I'd read VHD part one a while back, but re-read alongside the rest of this whole wonderful collection. The 'parts' simply go from strength to strength and completely work as a whole read. I much preferred it this way.

The author, Jennifer Malone Wright, captures Chloe's character beautifully. She's a character that I believed in and had empathy for. Her character development alongside her character's journey is well crafted and finely tuned to create a strong fema
Jennifer  Davis
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to have won a print copy of The Complete Collection Edition of The Vampire Hunter's Daughter.

Chloe witnesses her mother being murdered by a vampire. Chloe is in complete shock, between witnessing this tragedy and finding out that vampires are real. Before the vampires are able to get their hands on Chloe, a group of vampire hunters rush in an rescue her and take her back to their community. Chloe learns that one of the hunters is her grandfather, that she never knew about until now.
Lissette
Sep 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Chloe Kallistrate has spent her entire life sheltered by her mother. She's been told it's for her protection, to keep her out of harm's way from those who seek to do them harm. Yet she's unable to fathom as to why she really needs the extra protection in the first place. Granted, there are things that go bump in the night, things that her young mind can only imagine. But that doesn't really merit keeping her hidden from the world outside, does it?

When her mother is unexpectedly murdered before h
Laura Thomas
Nov 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
I won this a while ago and for the life of me can’t remember where I won it from. I want to thank them and the author for a signed edition of this collection. I’ve read it twice!

My Review

Chloe is awakened in the middle of the night when they come for her mother.

She barely has time to accept they’re vampires before her mother is viciously murdered before her eyes.

Before they can whisk Chloe away, vampire hunters crash the scene and rescue her. She’s taken to live with her grandfather, Luke, and 1
Ren
Oct 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed-books
Why oh why did I wait so long to read this collection?! I've had it for several months now and decided to jump at the chance to review it for a tour. This story is a refreshing change from the usual YA paranormal novels out today. Don't get me wrong, I love my YA books, but this was fantastic. I find that some YA novels feel a little "too old" for younger teens. This book is perfect for teens of all ages and adults alike.

The story begins with Chloe's mother being murdered by a bunch of vamps. S
Heidi R.
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series for ages 13 and up. I read the first book and purchased the second before realizing I could purchase the whole series in one fell swoop in this collection! I'm looking forward to The Arcadia Falls Chronicles and hope they'll be available soon.

Anyway, here is the Goodreads synopsis for The Vampire Hunter's Daughter:

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Haunted Moon (Moon Coven, #0.5)
  • Sky Blue  (Ruby Blue, #3)
  • Ascension (Gryphon #4)
  • Inheritance (The Dark Gifts, #2)
  • Resonant (The Vampires of Vegas, #0.5)
  • Destine (Watcher's Trilogy, #1)
  • Ianni (The Past Lives, #1.5)
  • Thunderstorm (Daughters of Eden, #1)
  • Elegantly Undead (Coffin Girls, #1)
  • Wolf Dream (Wolf, #2)
  • Paranormal Days Gone Awry
  • Bleeding Hearts (Demimonde, #1)
  • Jack (Leech, #2)
Jennifer Malone Wright is best known for her best selling novella series, The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter. Other works include the follow up to The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter series called The Arcadia Falls Chronicles, The Graveyard Guardians series and her full length vampire novel called Savior (A Higher Collective Novel).

She resides in the beautiful mountains of northern Idaho with her husband an

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter (6 books)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #1)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part II (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #2)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part III (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #3)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Part IV (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #4)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part V (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #5)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI (The Vampire Hunters Daughter, #6)