Start by marking “Night Resurrected (Envy Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
Night Resurrected (Envy Chronicles, #6)

Night Resurrected

(Heroes of New Vegas #6)

His family lost forever in The Change, Wyatt is a man with nothing left to lose. But just when he thought he'd never feel anythig again, Remington Truth came into his life. Knowing the bold beauty would face unimaginable dangers on her quest to safeguard the mysterious crystal in her possession, he joins her on her journey, never expecting her to find a way past the wall ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published February 26th 2013 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Night Resurrected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Resurrected

Start your review of Night Resurrected (Envy Chronicles, #6)
Jacque
You know when you start a great series and you rush through each book, devouring them as fast as you can because it's so damn good? Everything about the series you just loved and couldn't get enough of? There was quite the world building that pulled me in from the very beginning. The end of the world and how we as people could rebuild and survive. The mystery of the why, not knowing yet learning to adapt. The journeys the main characters embark on ranges from the spine-tingling adventures, to ...more
Beth
Wyatt has lost everything during The Change, suspended in a cave for over 50 years, the world has moved on leaving him and his friends in a strange and "changed" planet. Even though his family was long gone, he feels he lost them days ago. Torn between wishing he was dead right along with his family, a bold and courageous woman brings new life...her name Remington Truth.

Remington Truth holds the key to power and never even knew it. As young teen, Remi’s grandfather entrusted her with the key, a
Nicole
Feb 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Joint Review with Has originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2013/02/25/...

MinnChica: I have been a fan girl of the Envy Chronicles since I first discovered post-apocalyptic romance books. I have been anxiously awaiting to see what would happen with Remy, and loved getting to see her and Wyatt get their happily ever after. This book felt like it had a little bit of a different tone than the previous books in the series, but I really liked it. Getting more and more of the story about
Jackie
And so after 6 very enjoyable books we say goodbye to Elliot, Fence, Quent, Simon, Wyatt, Lou, Theo, Ana, Sage, Jade, Zoe, Remy and her ever faithful Dantes.

For me in some ways this was a good ending for the series and in other ways there is still more to be discovered and questions to be answered. However happily our intrepid Envy inhabitants now have a semi-conclusion to their adventures.
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Remy and Wyatt have had a thing for the past few Envy Chronicle books. Their thing is drowning in hate,need, and habit. Wyatt hates himself. This man is carrying a heavy load of survivors guilt. He hates that Remy makes him notice her. He feels guilty for the way he notices her. Wyatt wants his pre-Change life back. Wyatt puts himself in the center of Remy’s disastrous life because he helps people. Helping others is the one familiar thing Wyatt has in this world gone wrong.

Remy does not
Gretchen
Oct 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I'm so tempted to mark this as a 5 star,.... but that would be more for the series as a whole then this specific book. But this book alone did earn a 4 star from me! I Love Ware's world building... and character development. I had major reservations about this series when I first got it and have been pleasantly suprised ever since the first book. I can't wait for the next book and I am desperately hopeing it's Ian's book. The only downer I had with this one is similar to that of others in the ...more
Barbara ★
A lot of things were revealed but the ending was less than completely satisfactory. I really find it hard to believe that this actually the final book as things were left hanging. Apparently there is a short story Tempted by the Night which implies that this series isn't quite over just yet. YAY!

Maybe there is hope yet for Envy and the gang. I'll be watching and waiting for the next one.
Mei
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sf
I like reading about Envy and all prople involved. I will continue to read these books, even if the story is getting less interesting.
Michelle Tempted By Books
Aug 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
This series really left me wanting. It didn't really come across as a romance as the couples were never really at the forefront. The series should really have been a Distopia or an Urban Fantasy. The story itself gave enough to keep you interested in the world but then failed to deliver in a manner that was satisfactory. IE: The ending of this book and the series was very rushed and rather blah. In nearly every one of these books in the series the story never really flushed out. The main ...more
OpenBookSociety.com
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Heidi

*Beware of possible Spoilers*

Wyatt had it all. A loving wife, two beautiful kids, and a career he loved as chief of the fire department. He was so excited to go on a guy’s weekend with his best friends Quent and Elliott, but he never expected when he kissed his family goodbye that it would be the final time he’d see them.

Remy has lived her life on the run, doing whatever it takes to protect the crystal that her grandfather and namesake gave her on his deathbed
Jen Davis
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I'll be honest. I didn't really want this book. I didn't like the idea of Remy with Wyatt, and frankly, I wasn't ready for him to move on from his wife and kids. I started grumbling about it when I saw the writing on the wall in the last book. But while I did have some problems with the romance, I did eventually get to the point where I was ok with Wyatt moving on from his old life. That doesn't mean I still didn't have some issues, but I enjoyed the book more than I thought I would.

The
Anna
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books
This absolutely is not your usual end-of-the-world zombie survival book! Colleen Gleason has created a post-apocalypse world that is both frightening and inspiring, with a cast of survivors that have banded together to create a new society while avoiding The Strangers, a group that has Atlantean crystals imbedded in their skin that while alive will give them eternal life, all the while evading the hordes of zombies roaming through the decaying remains of a once flourishing landscape.

Walking Dead
Amanda Ryan
Dec 16, 2012 rated it liked it
True story: I didn't know jack squat about Joss Ware's "Envy Chronicles" story arc when I picked up Night Resurrected. The good news is that I didn't have any problem following along with what was happening. Score! The bad news, and it's not really that bad, is that there was definitely a bit of back story/interaction that had occurred between our two protagonists that may have deepened my investment into these characters.

Wyatt once had everything: a beautiful loving wife, two kids and an ideal
Jess the Romanceaholic

Series Best Read In Order: Yes
Steam Level: Steamy
Pet Peeves: Magic Peen
Favorite Tropes: Secret Identity, On The Run

I’m a big fan of this series, and as such, it scored high marks for the progression of the series’ overall
Melissa
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt has always taken care of those around him. First as a father and then as a fireman...when he arrives to a changed world, he continues taking care of those around him.

Remington Truth is the granddaughter of one of the original men involved in the catastrophe which changed the world forever. On his deathbed, her grandfather gave over a stone and told her to protect it with her life. She does just that...even if it means keeping everyone else away from her heart.

Life hadn't been easy for
TheGeekyBlogger
Jan 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Read for Review (Edelweiss)
Overall Rating: 3.75
Story Rating: 3.50
Character Rating: 4.00

NOTE: If this was NOT the end of the series my rating would go up a tad (4.00 or maybe 4.25) as I still have a few loose ends I would have liked tied up!

Speed Date Review

First Date: Wyatt, you rip out my freaking heart! I think you out of all the boys are the one that will forever stay with me. You have lost so much and I think you deserve an HEA!

Second Date: Remy you are a spitfire. Gosh girl how have you
Kate
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs, na
Holy moly!! What a ride! 5 stars doesn't seem to be enough.

Wyatt and Remy FINALLY get their story told. Out of the five men who made it out of the cave and survived the Change we get an insight into what it was like for Wyatt, the only one who had children and a wife. Understandably he is the one who struggles the most with dealing with the fact he has lost everything. In previous books Wyatt seems to always be grumpy and standoffish, but who can blame him? Remy is somewhat similar, having
Lyn Taylor
Another great read in this series although i was beginning to wonder if Wyatt would ever let his guards drop. Remy was a strong character who did what she had to do to survive. My only gripe about this was the ending which seemed a bit rushed. One minute they were prickly with each other and the next they were in love?? Also, the idea that (view spoiler) ...more
LIZA fan
Mar 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Oct 02, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2015
This one was a let down. Both the story and the main couple were disappointing. For the final book, I expected more and sure as hell didn't get it.

I get that Wyatt lost his family. That doesn't give him an excuse to be an asshole. I didn't like how he treated Remy. He was slightly better by the end (but only slightly).

The ending. Could that have been any more abrupt? Or rushed? There were so many lose ends. Last book in series = closure. Nope. Not in this case.

I see that there is a novella just
Sillylittlefishey
Feb 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: advance-copies
I was really looking forward to this book! I love Remy and Wyatt and knew this would be an emotional thrill ride. The book was pretty exciting and I had trouble putting it down. My only real complaint was the ending. With the rest of the book being so fast-paced and exciting, I found the ending with them reminiscing about the things Remy did to Wyatt in the past to be a major let down.

Check out my full review-----> http://openbooksociety.com/article/ni...
Tina
I got a little tired of the hero's guilt trip over being alive when his wife and son perished during The Change, but overall it was a good story and I liked the interaction between all the characters.
Miki
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Another story that didn't really go anywhere. Again, decent writing and characters, but nobody ever DID anything, and there was a LOT of backstory - so much that the current plot got lost in the shuffle. It was more of a segue into the next book than a stand alone book.
Jordan
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-read
Richly drawn characters in a well thought out post-apocalyptic/paranormal world unique in a popular genre. Probably my favorite series currently written. If you have not read Joss Ware, you need to start! Every book in this series keeps me hooked & begging for more!
Michele
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
This was my least favorite in the series. The end came too abruptly. If this is the end of the series (and it is the end of the five men who were in the cave in Sedona), then there are too many unanswered questions. I understand grief and guilt, but Wyatt was just a whiner.
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
I liked this one. The ending was a bit sudden for me, in the sense that I'm not sure the romance had its full room to develop. But I really like this series and this is a good addition.
Sabrina Morgan
Feb 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
so this being #6 in a series I haven't read, I was a little lost. I might start this series from the beginning, but seeing I know how it ends probably not. This is a Goodreads win.
Annie Quinty
Mar 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A winning combination of action, suspense and romance.
Joss Ware is really the best author in the postapocalyptic romance genre!
J
Apr 17, 2013 rated it liked it
I won this in a Goodreads Giveaway.

It wasn't as entertaining as it could be.
Shelley
Night Resurrected by Joss Ware. The Last in the series? 1 5 Mar 20, 2013 05:01PM

• Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)
  • Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)
  • Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)
  • Buck Wild (Bennett Boys Ranch, #1)
  • Cat With a Clue (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery, #5)
  • A Madness of Sunshine
  • No Time Like the Past (The Chronicles of St. Mary's, #5)
  • A Magical Reckoning (Magic and Mischief, #1)
  • The Bet (The Bet, #1)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Deep Beneath (Psychic Visions #15)
  • Satisfaction
  • Arousing Suspicions
  • Frost Burn (Fire and Ice #1)
  • Awakening (Promiscus Guardians, #1)
  • What Fate Portends (The Frost Arcana #1)
  • Crown of Death (Crown of Death #1)
  • Forged from Flame (Phoenix on the Rise Quartet #2; Untamed Elements #2)
Also known as Colleen Gleason and Colette Gale.

Heroes of New Vegas (6 books)
  • Beyond the Night (Envy Chronicles, #1)
  • Embrace the Night Eternal (Envy Chronicles, #2)
  • Abandon the Night (Envy Chronicles, #3)
  • Night Betrayed (Envy Chronicles, #4)
  • Night Forbidden (Envy Chronicles, #5)