Start by marking “Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 04 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #4)” as Want to Read:

Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 04 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz #4)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  574 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Published March 5th 2013 by Seven Seas (first published July 24th 2010)

Callie Rose Tyler
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga

SEX SCENE....I think? I have never been more confused. I'm pretty sure there were two sex scenes in this book. What was weird was that they were practically PG but also very intense and kind of uncomfortable.
Tifa
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite arc of the Alice manga for a lot of reasons. There is actually some character development for Boris, Nightmare and Grey, and a few answers to pressing questions like who is Peter White. I like that at least one of Alice's relationships is finally progressing, and personally, I think Boris is a really interesting character. I still don't care for the "no kind of means yes" mentality of love scenes, but unfortunately that's in most of the manga I read. I would love to se ...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
That cover is adorable. Anyway, this was a good volume. I'm liking the series more and more. Also on the back, that is adorable with Cheshire and the bunny ears. Basically, another good volume. One of the better Alice series. Or at least the ones I read so far.
E.S.
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-read
Ugh, Alice. Why must you be so annoying STILL?

Actually surprised that she finally slept with Boris. Whaaat?

Blood continues to be a huge creep and MY GOD WILL THE SUNDAY AFTERNOON PLOT PLEASE BE EXPLAINED? This is getting aggravating. I feel like this whole story could have been wrapped up in 4 volumes but instead THERE. ARE. 7. But I must know how it ends.
Amanda Setasha Hall
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, zzz-2017
I think I'm officially addicted.
Rabia
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
Alright. Maybe I am being too mean and this book deserves three stars actually. But, this is my final decision...I am locking in my answer right now......and I win a million dollars!

OK, so the manga,"Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz", is about a girl named Alice who goes to the Country of Hearts and is then transported to the Country of Clovers against her will. Once she gets there, Boris, the Cheshire cat, follows her and confesses that he holds romantic feelings for her. He t
Amanda
May 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: libs-678
This was my first experience with Manga. I actually had quite a difficult time getting used to it. I find it challenging to read regular graphic novels, and the Manga format posed some extra challenges (reading from right to left and beginning at what felt like the back of the book). The story line of this book is pretty neat, though. It is an Alice in Wonderland story with a twist. This particular book is the fourth in the series, but it happened to be the one I could get my hands on. Alice end ...more
Naruto4Hokage(Jessica)
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Firstly I must apologise. I can't say I agree with the character development.
I am REALLY disappointed in how this series has progressed from the last. I remember reading AITCOH and thinking how peaceful and relaxing it was and how the characters seemed to meld together.
My favourite character was Boris in the original series, as he was calm and funny, without attracting all the attention. In this series however, he is forceful and his calm manner seems to have disappeared completely.
The only cha
Kate
First of all, one of my favorite covers of any of the Alice stories, and certainly for this arc, the Cheshire Cat Waltz.

Something's going on with the mafia and the faceless. Alice is caught in the middle, of course, and Boris is growing suspicious that the mob may be using her for their own ends.

I'm glad to see another subplot come up in this series. We all know that everyone is afraid that Alice will go home, but this is a continuing theme in all the arcs, so it's good to see something else at
Emily
Oct 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
I only read about half of this book. I have no clue why there are 7 different volumes to this one storyline, because it is the same thing over and over again.
It's the same storyline as the bloody twins story, and I bet all of the other storylines are the same. (view spoiler)
  • Are You Alice? 2
  • I Am Alice: Body Swap in Wonderland Vol. 1
  • Cat Paradise 1 (Cat Paradise, #1)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 1
  • Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 5
  • Basara, Vol. 10
  • The Earl and The Fairy, Volume 03
  • The Ancient Magus' Bride, Vol. 2
  • Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 2
Quinrose is a games company which is also responsible for the manga based on their games.
More about QuinRose...

Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz (7 books)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 01 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #1)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 02 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #2)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 03 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #3)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 05 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #5)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 06 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, #6)
  • クローバーの国のアリス~チェシャ猫とワルツ~ 7