Start by marking “Lip Lock” as Want to Read:
Lip Lock

Lip Lock

When she is fired by sexy computer tycoon Kyle Ashton, Molly Connors, a saucy and clever con artist, finds herself homeless and hides out at one of Kyle's rarely used homes, a bold move that leads to romantic chaos when she is mistaken for his fiance."
Published December 1st 2005 by Kensington (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Lip Lock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lip Lock

Start your review of Lip Lock
Lacy
Oct 28, 2008 rated it really liked it
A funny page turner. I laughed my butt off while falling in love with the charecters.
Emily
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Elizabeth
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75
While this book was pretty good, I still thought there were some problems. The h was funny and quirky, but the H came off a little mean. I just kept waiting for him to be kinder or at least help her when she was obviously struggling, but alas. Lastly, the ending felt a little bit rushed. I wish we could’ve gotten another chapter or two of closure
Kristina
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun book to read. It has the comedy of crazy situations happening and intense heat, the pages singed a little.

Molly is a down-on-her-luck kinda girl. He ex left her with debts and she is a receptionist at Ashton Imaging. But working for sexy muscled tech tycoon is hard when all you do is stare at him and not get work done. And when Kyle sees Molly and wonders what she is like to get to know her inside and outside the sheets, he realizes his company is kinda falling apart. There
Siyka
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved the humor, the sassiness, the unexpected solutions of the situations.
It was a very pleasant surprise and entertaining read!
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Gabriella
Feb 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I didn't really enjoy this book. It was predictable, boring, even confusing at some points. But it also had some funny scenes.

The story was also a cliché... good looking boss falls in love with the not that outstanding but cute secretary.

Molly is poor, living paycheck to paycheck and paying medical bills and the credit card bills her thieving ex-boyfriend left behind when he moved out on her.
When Molly's belongings are thrown out of her apartment onto the street, she rents a truck, parks near wo
Jane Stewart
Sep 25, 2010 rated it liked it
I liked the story even though I did not like the heroine.

Molly is homeless and lives in a rental truck. Kyle thinks she stole blueprints from the company and fires her. She goes to his vacation home to live for awhile, thinking she will be alone there. Kyle arrives with guests and sees her there. I didn't like Molly. She lied too much. Kyle liked her even though he had no reason to admire anything, and he knew she lied too much. His attraction to her was not believable.

DATA:
Sexual content: not e
CL
Yeah, don't bother. There are an infinite number of better books in this genre to spend your time reading.

It really is baffling that Kyle could still be attracted to Molly after he believes she is the one who sold him out. And Molly going to live in her former boss' holiday cottage? Who does that even if they are really desperate?! And again, how can Kyle still be attracted to her after she invaded his privacy and moved into his house with him not knowing. Seriously, what kind of half-normal peo
Catalina
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5* Not really bad, there are elements that I liked: a strong female character that doesn't give in at the first attention, kiss or first problem for that matter but in the same time the love wasn't really credible, it kind of appeared out of the blue. And even if the male character states his attraction through the book, it actually lacked intensity...
Abigail Palacios
Jun 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Lies. Lies. Lies. They were too many going on and some even unnecessary. They got me a little confused halfway through the book because I wasn't understanding if the characters where lying to cover someone or if they had an anterior motive, but hey, what do I know they could've been saying them just out of habit.
Claire Mojieski
Oct 28, 2013
Kevin Connery
Sep 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Kind of cute, in an I Love Lucy, getting caught in lies sort of way. Fun characters, but the author clearly knows zero about software or the industry, and since she used that as the basis for the anti-hook, it hurt more than a little.
Lili
Jul 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
Fun, quick read.
The characters are very likable and the plot was interesting enough.
It started a little slow for me but after the laudromat thing, I couldn't put it down.
It's the first book I've ever read from this author and I'm already looking for her other books.
BookJunkieeee
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing. I would read this one again and again . Didn't put the book down .
Darcy Lankford
May 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Good quick read, but could have ended differently
Jhoanna
Dec 25, 2011 rated it liked it
It was Good.
Booklover, Indianapolis
Probably 3.5
Grace Gregorio
Sep 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. LMAO!!
Liz
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I wish Kyle did more groveling but I still really enjoyed this light read.
Celia
Aug 24, 2012 rated it liked it
The ending felt *very* out of place, as if I'd just accidentally read a 1970s harlequin: why bother with a career once I am maaaaarrrried. Still good, just...odd.
Meaghan
Jan 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
not a bad story - sleeping in the office to avoid homelessness etc. the fake relationship turned real was funny though
Nar -
Amanda P
Apr 19, 2016
Jessica Ingro
Jun 27, 2012

• Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Weekends Required (Danvers, #1)
  • Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride
  • The Reaper's Mate
  • Chasing Sam (Vegas Mates, #1)
  • A Wolf’s Deception (Black Hills Pack, #2)
  • Beauty in Autumn (Beauty, #3)
  • Beauty in Spring (Beauty, #1)
  • Beauty Dates the Beast (Midnight Liaisons, #1)
  • Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter (Midnight Liaisons, #2)
  • Single Wolf Female (Midnight Liaisons, #2.6)
  • Bear Naked (Midnight Liaisons, #3.5)
  • Speed Mating (Midnight Liaisons #2.3)
  • Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)
  • Alpha Ever After (Midnight Liaisons, #5)
  • The Beast's Bride (Once Upon a Time Travel, #2)
  • Tiger by the Tail (Midnight Liaisons, #4.5)
Readers throughout the world find Susanna Carr's award-winning contemporary romances a delightful escape that has often helped them through difficult times. Reviewers frequently describe her work as "fun", "sexy" and a "must read".

Susanna Carr lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family. When she isn’t writing, Susanna enjoys reading romance and connecting with readers online. Visit her websit

News & Interviews