Start by marking “Druid, Mine (All Mine #2)” as Want to Read:
Druid, Mine (All Mine #2)

Druid, Mine

(All Mine #2)

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Anya’s wish for a normal date—away from the old man she is caretaker for—comes true in unexpected ways when she finds herself whisked to an ancient Irish stone circle on solstice eve.

Carrick’s decision to follow the path to become an Ovate druid has not come lightly, and he plans to spend the solstice eve in meditation unless fairies or evil spirits disrupt the circle. Whe
Published June 18th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Druid, Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Druid, Mine

Viari Rose
Jul 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 1ns
Druid, Mine is exactly what I have come to expect from Kerry Adrienne. It is sweet, hot, the details from the time period are staggeringly accurate and descriptive.

Anya's job as a caretaker doesn't give her much time to herself, let alone time to date, when she finds Madam Eve's 1 Night Stand service, it's the perfect way for her to cut loose.

Madam Eve doesn't always find the perfect match in the same time, which is exactly what has happened in this case.

Carrick is about the devote himself to
Marlene
Sep 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

The story of Druid, Mine sounds a lot like the one from the first book in Kerry Adrienne's All Mine series. And it's almost as much fun the second time around. But not quite.

Anya seeks out Madame Eve's services because she just wants a normal date...and she doesn't have any way of getting one when all of her time is taken up being caretaker to an old man. He's not family, it's a job. But she's traded security for any chance at her own life. Why, we don't kn
Jody
Jul 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Like the other books in Decadent Publishing's 1Night Stand series this one provides a pleasant interlude with likable characters and sensually satisfying interludes. Druid, Mine is a pleasant treat that gives a few hours of enjoyment while being whisked away from all your troubles.

Anya's a likable woman who's letting life pass her by until she makes the decision to have Madame Eve find her the perfect man. Anya's lonely and is willing to do whatever it takes to find her match. To find the perfec
Pamela
Jul 14, 2012 rated it liked it
I thought the story was pretty good but for some reason, I felt it was lacking. I didn't really feel as though there was a lot of chemistry between Anya and Carrick. The sex scenes were a bit disappointing to me.

Another thing that kind of confused me was what it was that Carrick had to do exactly in order to become an Ovate. It was so important to him, though it would lead him to a solitary life. Maybe the 'how' wasn't particularly important to the story, but that was the major decision he had
Shah Wharton
Jul 07, 2012 rated it liked it
Reading for review -

I enjoyed the first book – Senato, Mine – (I review this here) – in the same way I enjoyed this one. A novella, it’s a short, erotic (though not massively – more romance I’d say) story of two fated lovers, joining together through time. Magically, through unexplained ways, two lonely souls meet and fall in love after one magical evening together.

But Madam Eve doesn’t always find the best match in time – this is shown here. But they rock their time together.

A nice story, quic
Brenda Demko
Jul 26, 2012 rated it liked it
This was another super-quick, steamy 1 Night Stand book. I enjoyed it but I wish it had been a little longer.

Anya is lonely and tired of not having a life outside of her job. She asks Madame Eve to match her up.

Carrick is a lonely druid about to cement his position as Ovate. If he does this he is committing himself to an even more solitary life.

You know where this is headed. These two spend the night together and things get heated. What happens in the morning light? Read the book and find out!

I
Fierce Dolan
Aug 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
In this 1NS installment, Kerry Adrienne captures the magickal world of Druidy and the fae wonderfully well, grounding it into the lush imagery of ancient Ireland. Carrick, the gentle but unhappy Bard, seeks something more from life. Anya, a modern woman tired of the single scene, makes a special request of Madame Eve. Summer Solstice in the Grange ignites in them a fire they don't want to extinguish, yet forces them to face tempering reality. But which reality?

Well-written and smoothly paced, th
Charity Chimni
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great short story filled with love, passion, and trusting in the unknown. Carrick and Anya find a connection across time that neither knew was possible. One night just isn't enough.
Carolyn
Jun 25, 2014
Sep 12, 2014
Eating Between
Oct 14, 2014
USA Today bestselling author, repped by Marisa Corvisiero of Corvisiero Literary Agency. Believer in human rights. Love my kids, my cats, and music.

All Mine (3 books)