Start by marking “電撃デイジー 12” as Want to Read:
電撃デイジー 12

電撃デイジー 12

(Dengeki Daisy #12)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  2,559 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
Can a mysterious DAISY protect her?

After orphan Teru Kurebayashi loses her beloved older brother, she finds solace in the messages she exchanges with DAISY, an enigmatic figure who can only be reached through the cell phone her brother left her. Meanwhile, mysterious Tasuku Kurosaki always seems to be around whenever Teru needs help… Could DAISY be a lot closer than Teru t
192 pages
Published June 26th 2012 by 小学館

To ask other readers questions about 電撃デイジー 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 電撃デイジー 12

Marija *Don't Even Try To Save Me Tonight*
They still haven't kissed....
Salymar
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book belonged to the best shoujo manga ever! Actually, there are lots of factors that bring out it's awesome-ness, (1)With its strong heroine, (2)conflicted hero, and (3)story -- OF COURSE that does both humor and emotion well, it is still most definitely a series worth reading.

UPDATE:
I STOPPED READING THE SERIES -_-
Paula
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mangas-comics
Por qué tenían que interrumpirlos justo cuando se iban a besar!!?!?!?!!!?!????????? >.<
Jillian
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I took a break from this series for a few months to avoid burnout, but now it's time to come back for the final stretch!

I still adore this series. The age difference is still a little weird to me now as someone in her mid-twenties, as opposed to when I first found the series online (before it was licensed here), when I was in my late teens, I guess, and didn't really think much of it.

Regardless, Kurosaki behaves himself, and the way he cherishes Teru is just really pure and beautiful. The way fr
Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan)
While there is a lot of character growth that's occurred within the last 12 volumes of the series, I can't help but feel that the plot is slowing down. I'm starting to remember why I stopped reading this series a couple of years ago. Everything seems to be stretched out a little too much to my tastes, meaning that's taking far longer than necessary to complete. The new added elements for suspense (and perhaps to prolong the series a bit more) feel forced and really detracts from all of the charm ...more
Hachton
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was really funny how they trick the stupid rich evil guy int o looking stupid in front of everyone.
Shamma &#x1f49e;
WHEN are they gonna be official? lol
Der
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
There are more mystery to be solved and I can't wait until everything settles down!
Rasha | رشا
من 55 الى 59
من بداية دخول الشخصيات الجديدة في القصة وأنا أحس ان الكاتبة تحملها ما لا تطيق
Amanda Setasha Hall
This one is really good. The plot is thickening and really building up. It keeps your attention well and keeps you wanting to know more.
Summer
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Feb 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

This volume ended one battle, only for a new/old enemy to show up instead. So, the conclusion to Rena’s kidnap and engagement came. It was very exciting, and very well done, as well. I was expecting it to be, but it was still nicely done and thought out. Teru, in particular, had a very nice part in it.

The group gets home, and they celebrate, rejoicing a job well done and all that. Then we meet Kuwagata, also known as Antler, among other names. He’s the one who manipulated Kurosaki into givin
S.Q. Eries
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

In this volume, we get our super awesome rescue of Rena. Teru and her friends all work so hard to find out whatever they can that will lead them to Rena's whereabouts. They even manage to get Rena's parents on board. It was dangerous, but they did it. But in the process, their real enemy makes himself known and it really shakes Tasuku up. I was glad that he didn't try to hold all of that in for too long. When Teru asks him about it, he tells her. And after being able to talk to Teru
Dani - Perspective of a Writer
4.5 Stars.

The drawing was actually 5+ stars, so many beautiful and moving frames spread thought the entire volume. Love the screens and just tonal quality of the art. For art alone people should read this series!

I liked this story. I liked how the rescue of Rena went down, it was cute and funny and rather shocking when Morizono wasn't the end of the matter. I didn't love the rescue though. I was a little heavy and lacked the charm that the series has typically. So I downgraded this volume half a
Susie
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Kate
In this volume, we're wrapping up the current arc of Rena's kidnapping rescue, which of course, in Dengeki Daisy style includes a few conspiracies and some mad computer hacking skills. This is story-telling at Motomi's best, with great action that moves the plot forward, but also some quiet moments that continue to reveal Kurosaki's vulnerability and why Teru truly is his strength.

Dengeki Daisy really is in a league all its own in the current offerings of shoujo manga these days. Every time I pi
Lucina
Jun 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manhwa
3.5 Sterne

Mir war's zu wenig romantisch und zu actionlastig. Auch kam der Humor, der viele vorherige Bände geprägt hat zu kurz. Irgendwie kann mich die Reihe immer weniger reizen, auch wenn die Story an sich interessant ist und die Zeichnungen super, geht mir einfach die Beziehung der Protagonisten zu wenig voran und auch die Handlung insgesamt. Ich sehe einfach kein Ziel, keine Linie auf die die Reihe zu steuert. Einen Band werde ich wohl noch lesen und wenn mich der nicht richtig überzeugt, wi
Miss
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
yo kiyoshi i got beef with you

i'm watching teru and kurosaki being ridiculously adorable, not having any huge expectations, just reveling in the glory i've been given

and then i tell them to kiss because WOW do they need to, but hey it's motomi, my hopes aren't that high

and then faces start getting closer

expressions are changing

i am feeling the shocking joy of an unexpected gift come upon me

and then you KISS BLOCK

ya jerk

you're lucky i love everyone in this story, even kissblockers

don't let it hap
Kate
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hobbes
Apr 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manhwa

One villain foiled and another takes his place! Rena's character is now fully rounded after her kidnapping experience and friendships are cemented further with ultimate trust. Good mix of action adventure scenes with ordinary daily life. And, the seemingly maniacal Akira has been supplied with medication so he's clearly unwell without drugs, but then he vanishes... look forward to seeing what happens with him.

Only four more volumes to go...
Lara
This is the best volume in a long time! It's the night of Rena's engagement party and the gang's gone into action to rescue her from her evil fiancé, who has been holding her prisoner. Things really come to a head and everyone gets more excitement than they planned for! Who is really in charge here? I like the way things turn out with Rena, and I love that we get a brief time of peace and quiet back at school, plus the requisite, "go bald!" I really hope number 13 is as good as number 12 was!
Soobie can't sleep at night
Beh, un po' meglio dei precedente volumi. Forse perché Rena e Kiyoshi hanno avuto una parte molto importante... ^__^

La scena durante la festa di fidanzamento è stata carina. Certo che perché "party" quando la parola festa fa lo stesso servizio?!

Ma comincia a chiudere la storia Motomi-sensei, sta cominciando a puzzare!
Faith Lackey
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humor, romance, ya-manga
Only 4 more books in the series... Oh, how I wish there were more! This series has surprised me with it's many conspiracies and twists. Motomi is consistently good at weaving the serious plot with goofy subplots. The romance and friendship are subtle and sweet, while the constant danger keeps me in suspense! Very fun!
Chelsea
This volume was another great addition to the series. I am very curious to find out what happened to Akira and I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the next volume.

Contains Chapters 55 - 59
Chapters 55: Crush his Plot (Part 1)
Chapters 56: Crush his Plot (Part 2)
Chapters 57: Footsteps from the Past...
Chapters 58: That Day Grows Nearer
Chapters 59: With our Conviction
Satya
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WHEN ARE KUROSAKI AND TERU GOING TO KISS FOR REAL IM GETTING FRUSTRATED EVERYTIME THEY'RE GONNA KISS SOMEONE WILL INTERRUPT THEM EXCEPT WHEN HE DID CPR TO HER WHICH DIDNT COUNT AS A KISS JUST GIVE ME A KISS SCENE ALREADY DJDKKSKDBDKD
Hannah
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Series Review: I adore this series! It is gripping and entertaining. The characters never fail to make me laugh and the plot can be suspenseful without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this manga!
Kristine Hansen
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Awesome awesome awesome! Love this turn of events, love how this is coming out....thrilling adventure, plenty of passion...oh sometimes Teru and Kurosaki move WAY too slow, but it's perfect, it's right for them. And yeah, the story is just amazing. :)
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
12 volumes in and the series is still going strong. One of my favorites. With this one it tied up one arc and introduces another. LOVE the covers for these. Freaking adorable! Expressions still hilarious.
Claire Fraser
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First read: August 7
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 13 (Maid Sama! #13)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 9] (Faster than a Kiss #9)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 16
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 05 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #5)
  • 君に届け 14 [Kimi ni Todoke 14] (Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, #14)
  • Happy Café, Volume 9
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super

Dengeki Daisy (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 07 (Dengeki Daisy, #7)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 08 (Dengeki Daisy, #8)
  • Dengeki Daisy 09 (Dengeki Daisy, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー10