Start by marking “Teaching Officer Lonesome” as Want to Read:
Teaching Officer Lonesome

Teaching Officer Lonesome

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
A sexy cop with a broken heart is about to be taught a lesson.

Hope Marlow is a twenty-two-year-old seasoned vet when it comes to steamy one-night stands. Hope has had a hard life. From the wrong side of the tracks and abandoned by her mother, she finds herself trying to raise her little sister on a salary that barely pays the bills each month. She's tough, jaded, but when
ebook
Published August 20th 2012 by Beachwalk Press, Inc (first published August 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Teaching Officer Lonesome, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teaching Officer Lonesome

Lisa Filipe
Jul 27, 2012 rated it liked it
The first thing that comes to my mind after finishing this upcoming release is that the Title of the book is very deceiving. I was thinking handcuffs, leather and maybe some naughty talk, but this novella was so much more than that.

In Kaylie Newell's upcoming release we meet Jack Malone, a widowed officer who is deeply attracted to the young woman he pulls over, and she is not making it any easier to continue being the "good guy". Hope Marlow can barely make ends meet with her job at walmart, b
Wminbc
Jul 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sweet and new author to me! Review to be posted on NRR...link to come
Kelly
Sep 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Teaching Office Lonesome was short, sweet and naughty. It definitely wasn’t as hot as a lot of the “adult” books I read but it was a good way to pass an hour.

I liked Hope and I felt sorry for her and the crappy situation she was in with her little sister. I don’t think there was enough background information given to explain Hope’s previous sexual experience so I didn’t connect with that. I did think Hope was VERY sexually confident though! I don’t think I’d even have the courage to do some of t
UnusualChild{beppy}
synopsis:
hope has not met a one-night stand she hasn't liked. she's been on her own for awhile, even though she is young, and she's looking after her younger sister. one night, she is pulled over by a police officer twice her age, who has been widowed for a year. he follows her home and they proceed to steam up the pages.

what i liked: the premise.

what i didn't like: there wasn't much of a story. i never really felt for either character.
Michelle Mankin
Aug 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
How in a novella can an author put so much emotion. This is every bit as good as Kaye's Hearts in Darkness and that is a fantastic read. I got that tingly feeling in my chest that only comes from a book that really tugs at your heart strings.

Beautiful writing: "...tears balanced on her bottom lids."

"He tried touching her face, but she ducked away."

*Disclaimer: can cause you to blush at members of law enforcement*
M.A. Stacie
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beachwalk-press
Adorable novella with engaging characters. From the start I felt Jack's loneliness and was really cheering Hope on.

Kaylie does it again!
Miriam
Jan 16, 2016
Erica Ritchie
Aug 22, 2012
Kaylie Newell lives in Southern Oregon with her husband and two daughters. She’s the proud author of over a dozen romances, including the RITA finalist, Christmas at The Graff.
More about Kaylie Newell