Start by marking “Cinderella and the Lady” as Want to Read:
Cinderella and the Lady

Cinderella and the Lady

The sudden death of Ellie’s father leaves her with an uncertain future. Her stepmother, Geraldine and step-sister Mina treat her like a servant. The seductive Countess Tremaine wants to save Ellie from her life of drudgery, but all for a price-her innocence. Ellie feels all hope is lost until she meets a Lady who makes all her wishes come true.

Lady Kristina, the Duke of Pe
Published July 24th 2012 by Ravenous Romance (first published July 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cinderella and the Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cinderella and the Lady

Start your review of Cinderella and the Lady
Lindley Walter-smith
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
For something marketed as lesbian romantica, this was surprisingly light on the lesbian sex, and surprisingly high on the male/male and male/male/female sex. Not that there was much of any of it - there are a couple of explicit scenes, but even the end is a build up to a sex scene that abruptly fades to black.

A potentially cute read, this was let down by the bizarre anachronisms (Ellie "snuck" into the ball, the characters talk about self esteem and giving fluids, and so forth), a murder plot th
K.T. Grant
Jan 12, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this.
K.T. Grant
Jan 30, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I wrote this.
Blodeuedd Finland
Look at me, i tried something new! *applauds* Well, in the end it was not "new", whether it's a man and a woman or two women, they are still all just people falling in love :) (still new for me ;)

This was a f/f Cinderella story. Ellie, poor thing, honestly evil stepmums, you all need a kick in the bum. But at least she has two friends, a cat and a mouse. Yup, that is how sad her life is. In comes her prince Charming, make that Lady Kristina who has been staying in Finland for a while (which brin
Agent 99
Oct 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: f-f
This is a fantastic F/F fairy tale! I would have wished for Ellie (Cinderella) to be a bit stronger, but I loved her "princess charming"!

The author takes a few liberties with the story, but not in a bad way. All in all, it was sexy and sweet and you will certainly get your HEA! I highly recommend this story for those who enjoy a nice F/F romance.
ShaunaLee
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was ok
I wasn't sure what to expect from this. I thought it was going to be a cheesy gay erotica. But aside from the Disneyesk name, there was actually a plot to the story. I wasn't eager to grab another one of these books, but I didn't feel like I'd wasted my time reading a new author. I have others I may read at some point.
Sally
Aug 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: lesbian
This was a fun read, a clever lesbian take on the Cinderella story that takes some Once Upon a Time liberties with the original tale. The characters were a bit restrained in terms of development, and I thought much more could have been done with the fairy tale setting, but it was nicely written and an easy, breezy, romantic read.
moxieBK
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, lgbtq
K.T. Grant is such a fun author to read. She is a dependable author to think up some great sexy lesbian romance stories. This one is no exception.

The characters are fun, the plot engrossing, and the story is written pretty tight. A very enjoyable afternoon spent reading this delightful book.
Kerry
May 31, 2015 rated it liked it
It was a retelling of Cinderella in f/f version. The main character seems a little too passive. Overall, I think it was a decent read.
Elisa Rolle
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
2012 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention (5* from at least 1 judge)
Sheila
Mar 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
A retelling of Cinderella. Different from what I expected but good. Conflict was not what I thought it would be. Good characters. Interesting solutions to problems.
Blair
Myk Gomez
Sep 30, 2018
Dide
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Perhaps this book deserved a 4star for good writing and plot but as fun as it was reading it, the characters and story were too predictable and shallow.
Charlette Moosman
Feb 27, 2017
Irene
Sep 17, 2013
sarah
Sep 13, 2020
Jenny
rated it did not like it
Apr 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Then & Now
  • The Fake Game
  • The Dark Cully's Mistress
  • Tempting Her
  • Snow White and Her Queen
  • Daring and Decorum: A Highwayman Novel
  • Making a Tinderbox (The Tinderbox Tales, #1)
  • The Eldritch Heart (Eldritch Heart, #1)
  • The Falcon's Heart
  • Night Fires in the Distance (Night Fires in the Distance, #1)
  • Smoke Through The Pines (Night Fires in the Distance #1.5)
  • A Transcontinental Affair
  • Anyone But Her
  • Changing Course
  • The Queen's Blade (Natasja Rose)
  • Merchants of Milan (Night Flyer Trilogy, #1)
  • Lambs Can Always Become Lions (Until Lambs Become Lions, #1)
  • The Woman in 3B
KT Grant is a self-proclaimed eccentric redhead who not only loves to read a wide variety of romances, but also loves writing it. A proud native of New Jersey, KT is multi-published and writes Gay, Lesbian and Straight romance. KT also has been a top ten best-selling author at Amazon.