Start by marking “Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mystery, #3)

Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mysteries #3)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  2,187 Ratings  ·  66 Reviews
A young woman is dead. Her supposed killer is in custody. And Private Investigator Lexi Graves is on the warpath.

Lexi Graves finally feels like she’s got her life on track. She’s got a job that is made to measure and the perfect boyfriend but all it takes is a few shocking minutes for everything to start falling apart.

Hurt and upset, Lexi takes off on an undercover job on
Published August 2012 by Audacious

Elaine
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love how Serena is turning around with Tony. And how Lexi is so not liking it. Well, she is happier about it than the other, but she just doesn't see it. But she sees that Tony is making her sister happy and she sees that Tony loves Victoria and that is all that matters to her. She is hurt by Maddox and that causes all kinds of choices she may regret, but I am not sure we will see that. Gotta love Lexi's nephew Sam and talking about him being able to swim, compared to Jord and his "swimmers". ...more
Kjen
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ranger-like-hero
5 Stars! Totally Team Solomon from the very beginning, so this was a great book for me. The case was very interesting and there was a good danger factor. I loved dinner with Lexi's family and Solomon's reveal about his past. He's definitely where it's at;)
Cherry
Rosie
Nov 12, 2014 rated it did not like it
Tricia
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
It's really more like 3.5 for me, I'm torn. I'm enjoying this series and like the characters, and this book's mystery was really good. However, I'm not a fan of love triangles, so Lexi's issues/indecisions with Maddox & Soloman were a little annoying. It was nice finding out more about Soloman, but I felt like Lexi jumped to conclusions too fast with Maddox. Otherwise, it's a good book and I still want to continue with the series!
Gail
Aug 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I read all 3 books...the first one hooked me. Anytime there is mystery, hunks, and laughter it's a good book. I can hardly wait till the next one comes out...thanks for a great and fun series.
Susan
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
I really enjoyed this book. My only annoyance is the author's continued use of non-American words (I know, she's British) in a book set in the southern U.S. Those are other questionable word choices or odd phrasings repeatedly pop me out of the story. Then I ponder for a while what she actually meant. For example,"grafters" or "grafting." Since the people in question had nothing to do with horticulture, I have no idea what she meant. Whatever it was, that word is simply not used like that in Ame ...more
Traci
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
When you see this series, think Stephanie Plum series. The books are fun and well written.
Naomi Sifuentes
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yay!

I liked this book. I hope she picks the right man but I won't give anything away. :) I hope she eventually gets to save herself.
Elizabeth
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mauzi
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: murder-she-wrote
Still thoroughly enjoying this series - fun, action, and well thought out. Could really do without the love triangle though.
Karyogini
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-on-2014
Ok first, this book didn't really end with a cliffhanger. It sort of did but that's just the "romance" dept. you know to keep readers coming but not enough to make them mad. Again.. I can't help compare it to Janet Evanovich's style of ending her Stephanie Plum books. Very similar. It's ok though, I'm invested with the characters.

The book is just 4 stars because at some point it was getting draggy and depressing and not in a good way. Although the rest of the books was awesome. :) so really it's
Molly
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Command indecision
Camilla chafer

Wonderful except TOO MUCH of a cliff hanger!!
Great job with both guys but wth couldn't Maddox make a dang phone call while undercover? I blame him and Lexi needs to at least hold him accountable!!!

Really good!!!
Again chafer hits the mark!! She tells a tale that has fun twists and turns!!
The only thing is that is bugging me is that I am starting to guess the outcome and at the end, There is SOOO much that she didn't know. She pretty much stumbled onto the killer!
Marsha
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am now three books into the Lexi Graves series and I find that I am loving the series more and more. I will admit that I am a little surprised in a way because I usually loathe adult books that have love triangles; yet, this series even has me left undecided. "Command Indecision" solidifies my admiration for this series and the characters.

Lexi hasn't seen or heard from Adam for four weeks. He has been undercover and unable to contact her. There are no new cases or even pro bono cases Lexi is i
Eugene
Oct 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
Hi
While I agree that lexi wanted to be with Solomon,I thought it was sad that he manipulated her into cheating on Maddox to do it.
He helped turn her character into a tramp,I liked and respected her until then.
The whole breakup thing was horribly written.
It was ok for lexi to cheat,but when she thinks Maddox is he was a sleaze.
A double standard that only makes lexi look that much worse and then since lexi didn't get hurt in is forgotten.
The one thing that I disagree about is that I think that lex
Kelly Williams
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hana
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Lexi has become my favourite character - she is funny, not overly clumsy, bright and she solves crimes. She ocillates between two men - her (ex)boyfriend Maddox, the cop, and her boss Solomon. Frankly, I would prefer her with Solomon which happened in this book but I am afraid their relationship won't last long since Solomon didn't call it that and since their undercover brought them together as husband and wife. I am looking forward to the next book and see what happens with both her relationsh ...more
C Hendrych
Apr 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
This third book finally had more suspense and more romance elaboration. For the romance I like to feel what the characters are feeling and Camilla was able to capture this in this book. The first two were lacking in this area so much so I couldn’t get a good read on how Lexi really felt about Adam. The passion that she feels for John and the love she feels for Adam were very evident. I’m really looking forward to the fourth booth; the cliffhanger was great and I truly don’t know which way she wi ...more
Emmaa22
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Apologies for the mass review, but quite a while since I finished each individual book. The title sucked me in and it was a freebie, but it worked as I went on to read 2-6! The titles got progressively more annoying and were really crow-barred in to fit the pun theme quite painfully at times. However the content was good fun, laugh out loud in places and very easy, light reading. Likeable characters and interesting mysteries. Will probably continues with the series when the next omnibus comes ou ...more
kristina
Command indecision

I think this book was good I have the first two and they were great. the plot was good. I was curious all the til the end about Maddox and Solomon, which one is Lexi going to pick. I guess I will be getting the next book to see. I enjoyed it and it was a good read especially on a rainy day like today. the only thing is that I wished there was more of Lily and the rest of Lexi's family, they're hilarious.
Nina Miller
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shannon
Feb 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book but was a little frustrated with the whole love triangle thing. It has been done with the Stephanie Plum series. This feels very similar. Having said that the story line involving the case they were working on was really enjoyable. Had an idea of who was behind it but was never really completely sure.
Paullei Mumme
Feb 20, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book a bit more than book 2. Ms. Chafer did a better job of weaving the tale of the villains and I wasn't able to figure it out quite so early in this book; however, the character development wasn't as in depth as the previous books. This was clearly a 3 star rating - enjoyable but not outstanding. I will read the next book in the serious.
Peace Love and Reviews
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh this series just keep getting better. The agency is getting more jobs, more dangerous and more intriguing. Lexi's heart was aching but physically she is ok (well up until the ending) This is like my favorite book in the series, this book is like Dead to the World when Sookie and Eric did it, Hard Eight when Stephanie and Ranger, etc.
Kristine
Apr 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved this series. This was as good as the others as far as the story goes, but worse because it does have more foul language and a detailed romance scene. The others only had a few bad words and no sex scenes. I still enjoyed the book, just had to skip a few parts that got a little too steamy for my taste.
S. R. Lewis
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series

I love the Lexi Graves mysteries! Once I start reading, I can hardly put the book down. The books have great characters, plots, mystery, with the right amount of romance and humor. Entertaining and fun books! I will read all the books in this series.
Elsie Roberts
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cute. I love the quips and quotes Lexi has with herself. She has a sense of humor that speaks to me. Will continue reading this series and maybe try some of the other books Ms. Chafer has written. Good work!!
Jeanne
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another good read from Camilla Chafer.
Felicity Moss
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
brilliant book. I could not put it down, I wanted to keep reading to find out what would happen next.
Vickie
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good plot, put together very well.
Maddox or Solomon? 4 24 May 07, 2014 04:00PM
  • No Place Like Rome (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #3)
  • No Such Thing As A Free Ride (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #4)
  • Whiskey, You're The Devil (An Addison Holmes Mystery, #4)
  • Close to Home (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #4)
  • Unmanned (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #4)
  • Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Lethal Bond (Jamie Bond, #3)
Hi! I'm a USA Today bestselling author of mystery and urban fantasy novels. I'm also a freelance journalist and have written for newspapers, magazines and websites throughout the world.

I live in London, UK, with my family.
More about Camilla Chafer...

Lexi Graves Mysteries (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Armed and Fabulous (Lexi Graves Mystery, #1)
  • Who Glares Wins (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2)
  • Shock and Awesome (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #4)
  • Weapons of Mass Distraction (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #5)
  • Laugh or Death (Lexi Graves Mystery, #6)
  • Kissing in Action (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #7)
  • Trigger Snappy (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #8)
  • A Few Good Women (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #9)
  • Ready, Aim, Under Fire (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #10)
  • Rules of Engagement (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #11)