Start by marking “Téa Sisters - Le collège de Raxford Tome 6 Cinq amies pour un spectacle” as Want to Read:
Téa Sisters - Le collège de Raxford Tome 6 Cinq amies pour un spectacle

Téa Sisters - Le collège de Raxford Tome 6 Cinq amies pour un spectacle

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Le Magicien d'Oz est la comédie musicale parfaite pour achever en beauté le cours d'arts vivants du collège de Raxford car cette histoire d'amitié a tout un répertoire de magnifiques chansons. Les Téa Sisters se mettent en quatre, sur scène et en coulisses, pour en faire un spectacle... magique
Paperback, ALBIN MICHEL JEUNESSE, 128 pages
Published August 31st 2011

Be the first to ask a question about Téa Sisters - Le collège de Raxford Tome 6 Cinq amies pour un spectacle

Joyce
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good book. I was excited to find The Wizard of Oz integrated into this. It's one of my favorite children classic book. I really enjoyed how the value of friendship was integrated. Also, I liked how this book teaches us on fair play and loyalty.
Georgina
Jun 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
i liked when Paulina helped Craig. I also liked the big picture of everyone who acted in the show. i didnt like it when Vaniella made fun of the Tea Sisters. It was about a big show, and it was a adventure. People who like tea Stilton should read this, and ADDIE!
Bunny
May 26, 2013 rated it liked it
i thought that since it was in french;i could not really understand.
Tom Devlin